Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Versata Level 1 Support Job - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Versata Level 1 Support Job (28312 Views)

IT Support Job At FLID / IT Technical Support Job Opens At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC / Pls I Need An IT Support Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by kaycodes: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2015
For those interviewing with Aurea, please note that even though they are both part of the Trilogy group, their process might have some difference. It all depends on the CEO and management team. If you're on hold, then be relaxed. It's either you're on their waiting list or they may be pushing recruitment to early next year due to the holidays. Either way be prepared, for when they will call you.

Keep hope alive. You're almost there. Plus Aurea pays more than Versata grin grin grin

Cheers.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by KINGTELLER: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2015
kaycodes:

Plus *** pays more than *** grin grin grin

Cheers.

As for the pay, If I had knew, I would have applied for the $40k job role, naira equivalence of 8million per annum... shocked shocked shocked Whooping Sum!!!
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by kaycodes: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2015
KINGTELLER:

As for the pay, If I had knew, I would have applied for the $40k job role, naira equivalence of 8million per annum... Whooping Sum!!!

Well be rest assured they will make you work for every dime, these guys don't joke around. The higher the pay the higher the pressure. Trust me things can get really tense at times. Good thing is once you get used to the system you might actually enjoy the pressure, becos it forces you to learn and you are given all the tools you need to perform.

Wish you all the best. Let's compare notes when you get in, switching to Aurea would be easy for me, I just love my current team. So I'll wait till next year before deciding on that....
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by ity22: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2015
KINGTELLER:

Have you been called by the account manager? We're in same shoe, awaiting their skype interview too... Buzz me, I'll give you a detail description of what the job role entails

@KingTeller.......Yes i got the call from the account Manager Nov. 27. Can you please give me the detail description of the Job?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by KINGTELLER: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2015
ity22:

@KingTeller.......Yes i got the call from the account Manager Nov. 27. Can you please give me the detail description of the Job?
I have sent you a private message, reply me
kaycodes:

Well be rest assured they will make you work for every dime, these guys don't joke around. The higher the pay the higher the pressure. Trust me things can get really tense at times.
Yes, I know, working under pressure at the comfort of my home is a soothing relieve to the task ahead.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by kaycodes: 12:16am On Mar 17, 2016
Versata recruits again...

If you're up for the challenge please go here and apply

https://www.crossover.com/x/#/redirect/job/384

All the best guys
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Darlx(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
kaycodes:
Versata recruits again...

If you're up for the challenge please go here and apply

https://www.crossover.com/x/#/redirect/job/384

All the best guys

Boss, I just received an email inviting me for the written test having (I believe by "this" email - the most recent one sent to me) scaled through the first objective test.

My question is, what do i expect? and how do i prepare? Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by kaycodes: 7:44am On Apr 13, 2016
Darlx:

Boss, I just received an email inviting me for the written test having (I believe by "this" email - the most recent one sent to me) scaled through the first objective test.

My question is, what do i expect? and how do i prepare? Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

Written test is just like an interview, get ready it's usually a long test, you may spend over an hour on this.

Nothing difficult. Just answer to the best of your availability.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Darlx(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2016
kaycodes:

Written test is just like an interview, get ready it's usually a long test, you may spend over an hour on this.

Nothing difficult. Just answer to the best of your availability.

One question. Do you have any experience in customer care?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by jyzzle: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2016
shacore:
undecided
Thank you very comprehensive. Pls you don't need to drop off the thread, we would continue to need your advice. Thanks once again
Got two mails too for L1 position. I'm seriously praying to God I scale through this time.
Hello, I got a call from a Crossover personnel about a month ago that I will get a mail for my trial week but I am yet to get this email. I sent a mail to Crossover support and got a response that I'm going to get the mail but I'm still yet to this mail.
Please what can I do?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by kaycodes: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Darlx:

One question. Do you have any experience in customer care?

Now I do grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by kaycodes: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
jyzzle:

Hello, I got a call from a Crossover personnel about a month ago that I will get a mail for my trial week but I am yet to get this email. I sent a mail to Crossover support and got a response that I'm going to get the mail but I'm still yet to this mail.
Please what can I do?

Unfortunately you can't do anything, just wait you will get the email. Cheers cool cool cool
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by styca(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hello House,

I have been following this thread since last year. I applied then and was not able to finish the test. Fast forward to this year, I applied and was sent a link to take a multiple question test that test my knowledge of customer service, english, communication skills and computer skills.

After the test i got a message that i didn't scale through. My qualifications, are not what they are looking for.

My question is, what actually are they looking for?

Note: I have read and re-read the requirements, and I believe I'm fit for that position, but then what do I know? Though, I was told I can reapply for the post in 3 months time.

ooh I have seen my score, scored 77.83% which is below the 85% pass mark. I know the areas I had challenges on, will study them in preparation for the application.

I would like to know what I should be studying to improve my technical skills in preparation for the test again.

cc:Kaycodes, Darlx, jyzzle,KINGTELLER, ity22, mamanjai et al
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by kaycodes: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
styca:
Hello House,

I have been following this thread since last year. I applied then and was not able to finish the test. Fast forward to this year, I applied and was sent a link to take a multiple question test that test my knowledge of customer service, english, communication skills and computer skills.

After the test i got a message that i didn't scale through. My qualifications, are not what they are looking for.

Note: I have read and re-read the requirements, and I believe I'm fit for that position, but then what do I know? Though, I was told I can reapply for the post in 3 months time.

ooh I have seen my score, scored 77.83% which is below the 85% pass mark. I know the areas I had challenges on, will study them in preparation for the application.

I would like to know what I should be studying to improve my technical skills in preparation for the test again.

Good thing you know the area that you're having issues. I can't advice what to read here except you list out the actual areas where you believed you scored low.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by tr3y(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
This seems cool, I just applied.
Let me see how it pans out.

Modified:
Done with the test in an hour. Time to wait.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by styca(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2016
kaycodes:

Good thing you know the area that you're having issues. I can't advice what to read here except you list out the actual areas where you believed you scored low.

Thank you @Kaycodes for your response. The areas I had difficulties are; Networking, Internet protocols, windows XP, command prompt in Ms-DOS.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by kaycodes: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2016
styca:

Thank you @Kaycodes for your response. The areas I had difficulties are; Networking, Internet protocols, windows XP, command prompt in Ms-DOS.

Those are truly technical areas. I'd recommend you pick up a book on CompTIA A+ and read up in lieu of experience. So you can be better prepared next time.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by styca(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
kaycodes:

Those are truly technical areas. I'd recommend you pick up a book on CompTIA A+ and read up in lieu of experience. So you can be better prepared next time.

Thank you @Kaycodes for the recommendation. The thing is, I'm not in an IT role in my place of work. Do you think studying only a book on compTIA A+ is enough?
Secondly, if you have any resource that will be of help, kindly send to me.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by tr3y(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hi guys I am through with the Assessment, waiting for the good news.
So I noticed my Hackerrank test has been checked like I passed it, is this same for everybody else?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by kaycodes: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
styca:

Thank you @Kaycodes for the recommendation. The thing is, I'm not in an IT role in my place of work. Do you think studying only a book on compTIA A+ is enough?
Secondly, if you have any resource that will be of help, kindly send to me.

A+ is the basis of tech support. It's course is platform independent.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by styca(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
kaycodes:

Thank you @Kaycodes, I have downloaded some videos on A+.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by styca(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
tr3y:
Hi guys I am through with the Assessment, waiting for the good news.
So I noticed my Hackerrank test has been checked like I passed it, is this same for everybody else?

Hello @tr3y, what's the update with your application?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by HIlord: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
kaycodes:

Hello Kaycodes, stumbled on this thread yesterday, and have followed your posts from thread 1. Is the recruitment closed for now? Any updates would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by tr3y(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
styca:

Hello @tr3y, what's the update with your application?

Regret mail
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by anathemiamia(f): 1:29am On Aug 05, 2016
styca:
Hello House,

How did you see your score and what was the position you applied for?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by styca(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
tr3y:

Regret mail

Awww. What was the reason they gave you

Were you able to score upto th cut-off mark?
Are you going to reaply later?

Sorry forthe questions but I just wanted to know what happpened.and maybe we'll share resources.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by styca(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
anathemiamia:

How did you see your score and what was the position you applied for?

I got a mail from them with the score.

I applied. For the Level 1 support agent role.

What role did you apply and haVe you taken the test?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by HIlord: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
styca:

Do they have openings for L1 currently?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by anathemiamia(f): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
styca:

I have severally. Gotten to market place on Lvl1 support but never got booked. The theoretical part is what gets me. I've no idea what I'm doing wrong.
People say when they've filled a position that they'll just send regret mail whether you passed or not. Aurea's theory is different. The typing always makes my percentile low
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by anathemiamia(f): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
I've tried qa tester too. Passed first stage. It's always the project part I get cut
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by tr3y(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
styca:

Awww. What was the reason they gave you

Were you able to score upto th cut-off mark?
Are you going to reaply later?

Sorry forthe questions but I just wanted to know what happpened.and maybe we'll share resources.
I already made it pass the Hackerrank test.
They said they evaluated my response to the scenario based question and decided not to proceed with my application.

I will reapply for the front-end developer position since that is in line with what I do.

Cheers.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by styca(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2016
tr3y:

I already made it pass the Hackerrank test.
They said they evaluated my response to the scenario based question and decided not to proceed with my application.

I will reapply for the front-end developer position since that is in line with what I do.

Cheers.

Alright. success to us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (direct Short Service Commission (dssc) 18 Officers) / British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.