Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money (22418 Views)

DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies / Army Gives Free Medical Care In Delta (pics) / Army To Sponsor Education Of Dead Soldiers' Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by generaluthman: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Its their entitlement...
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by 1Dray(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Kolade354:
I guess no one Died during Jonathan Adminstration.......You Pathetic Fool comment as if you dont have Brain!

At least Buhari promised to end the killings, didn't he?
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Husten: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nice gesture fm Nigeria Army to d families of our fallen heros, may God bless dere soul nd grant dem His kingdom nd for d family left behind nd who rceive dis money frm NA pls mak judicious use of dis money nd follow up on oda entaitlement. Pls wn did PMB said he will end Boko Haram? Jux asking ooooo, b4 dos apc fellows begin d insult. Tanx.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by IceDude(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
I hope say the money make sense sha embarassed
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by onajison(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Good 4 dem
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by EugeneGee4(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by boolet: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
opiloper:

Stop hating on buhari
Are you sure you are not possessed? I'm ranting over the military top brass, here u are with your delusions of grandeur.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by HirstMOG(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Kolade354:
I guess no one Died during Jonathan Adminstration.......You Pathetic Fool comment as if you dont have Brain!

When GEJ was there, the military were having good record against BH, but since this Daura President your so called messaiah took over office, we have not heard the military Killed any BH member. Or are. You from West Germany too
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
tbaba1234:

Families of fallen soldiers were complaining of a lack of welfare during GEJ's tenure. Where was your voice then? Now they are been compensated during Buhari's rule and you complain.

Do you really care about the soldiers or you are just looking for anything to blame Buhari?

In the Nigerian military , the family of anyone killed in action gets compensation. its not new, its an old rule.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by spencekat(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Your party lost the election.

Get over it. Life continues.
But some months back,you made the same comment about GEJ.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
spencekat:
But some months back,you made the same comment about GEJ.

?

The beauty of democracy....bad performance= getting voted out.

And if the replacement does not do well....out they go.

You Nigerians should not tolerate bad leadership in the name of regional and tribal interests.

Some of you now are on Buhari's case.....because you feel the Hausas were on GEJ's case within the first few months.

And anyway.....4 weeks in office is not equal to 2 years in office.

Me....I am a Nigerian. I am not happy we went back to Buhari. But...he is the new guy for now...let me see how he does.If he messes up after all....then out he goes.

So.....if you think I am a tribalist, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by 1Dray(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
pus11:

Please stop smoking weed, it ain't doing you any good. A friend of mine was like this years by. He told me how he used to feel he a king ruling the whole world. I've been watching you, I see all he told me when he got rehabilitated and got well in you. Please I don't mean to smite you, don't pick offense. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by punche(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Our soilders are dying daily on the war front while Daura President is busy travelling around.

It takes a person who is a Dullard to know a fellow Dullard.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by dannyville2(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
donholy28:
No matter what...no amount of money can replace d dead.
if dem no do una go talk, if dem do una go say e small.. Na waaaa to una o
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by daniel56(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rip we all must die some, rest in peace,
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Ceeflo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
The Domino effect. Wonder if the fight was worth it, and if their leaders appreciate their sacrifice. Especially as they seem to be busy practicing their Karate skills in the national assembly. Politics is always for itself. They say democracy is for everyone, but democracy is subject to the selfish and unscrupulous politics at play in the country. RIP to the fallen.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Kolade354(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
HirstMOG:

When GEJ was there, the military were having good record against BH, but since this Daura President your so called messaiah took over office, we have not heard the military Killed any BH member. Or are. You from West Germany too
Another Mumu who cant Identy a failed govt again.........Dont worry Mumu, Good Record is not Enough to Crush Terrorist........Wait after 6 Month before u start shouting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Litmus: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
It would be nice if we build a monument park for Nigerian soldiers killed in action. The Park would have black slabs with the names of all Nigerian soldiers lost in action in all theater of war, if we have names. There would be fountains, fruit trees, lake for seabirds, and chairs for people to sit on to relax ,appreciate and reflect on life. The beauty of the place, the serenity, would help put into perspective the monumental sacrifices that soldiers make so that others may live free.

Oh,o,o, and to make our "name slabs" different from that of other similar ones in Europe, maybe there should be a brief subtext beneath each name, informing what the solder's standout quality was in life and their aspirations.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Medsimon01(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
donholy28:
No matter what...no amount of money can replace d dead.
who said it can replace dead nw shhh!
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by sheymoni(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Our soilders are dying daily on the war front while Daura President is busy travelling around.

Here is one of the robot pdp has not deactivated
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Please read and like my article on 54artistry. http:///4MU5lK
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by ZODzeez: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by gabyosz: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Our gallant soldiers paying the ultimate price to keep us safe, may God be with the family of the departed...

The cheque is the little appreciation we offer to the family of those who laid their lives for most of us to be safe(those who are grateful or those who go around to insult them)....

Nigerians thank them for their sacrifice...
Like is ya comment
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by HirstMOG(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Another Mumu who cant Identy a failed govt again.........Dont worry Mumu, Good Record is not Enough to Crush Terrorist........Wait after 6 Month before u start shouting.

Now I can see that you are brainless unlike your dullard daura cattle rearer. Over 200 persons are dead in less than one month and you are there talking about six whole months. Where do yo reside, which village are you from #westgermany and #onechance crew!
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by weilee: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by nicedk: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
your father is a dullard , people like you set country in crisis and if it happen 1 million of your father generation can not stop it
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

No brain, OK, u are a female? Let me keep quiet lipsrsealed, I no dey ague with ladies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Declines To Rule On PDP Crisis / President Buhari Arrives Daura (Photos) / APC Members Protest In Abuja: 'Say No To Imposition Of Candidate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.