Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money (22417 Views)

DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies / Army Gives Free Medical Care In Delta (pics) / Army To Sponsor Education Of Dead Soldiers' Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by dandadee: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Where the thing dey pain me pass be say this country is not worth dying for..RIP gallant heroes
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Our soilders are dying daily on the war front while Daura President is busy travelling around.
President Obama just invited him for a meetig in the US, so expect more travellings from our president.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Kolade354(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
HirstMOG:

Now I can see that you are brainless unlike your dullard daura cattle rearer. Over 200 persons are dead in less than one month and you are there talking about six whole months. Where do yo reside, which village are you from #westgermany and #onechance crew!
Idi1ot and How many people Died Under Jonathan Rule of 4 Years? It is too Early to criticize 1 Month Govt, Forgetting Jonathan did promise us he will Crush Boko-haram times without number..........Did Jonathan Perform to Expectation? Answer that And how will Know whether you have the Knowledge and Understanding to know Good Governace and Leadership!
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by HirstMOG(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Idi1ot and How many people Died Under Jonathan Rule of 4 Years? It is too Early to criticize 1 Month Govt, Forgetting Jonathan did promise us he will Crush Boko-haram times without number..........Did Jonathan Perform to Expectation? Answer that And how will Know whether you have the Knowledge and Understanding to know Good Governace and Leadership!

Kindly read over your quote again ok. Which School did you graduate from or are you learning how to rear cows too from your Daura President farm Since he knew he won't be able to hit the running or give us a better governance than the past administartion, why did he promised to crush BH in one week Were you in west germany when he promised that too
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by arabianights: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Our soilders are dying daily on the war front while Daura President is busy travelling around.

my dear,please reason and think with maturity,thats all i can state.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by lucky032(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

You think buhari will continue to tolerate all these social media aspersion?Give him respect,he's old enough to be your grand pa.There is still time to see whether he is performing or not.Don't write because others are writting.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by lucky032(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Kolade354:
I guess no one Died during Jonathan Adminstration.......You Pathetic Fool comment as if you dont have Brain!

Tell am ooo
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by jbhitler(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
blood money
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
lucky032:

You think buhari will continue to tolerate all these social media aspersion?Give him respect,he's old enough to be your grand pa.There is still time to see whether he is performing or not.Don't write because others are writting.
I'm orderina new IPAD just for this administration.
GEJ was crucified on social media by APC for nothing.

I do constructive criticism so buckle your belt for I'm coming with more ammunitions.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Bollinger(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Commendable. Though, this is how a Soldier's family is compensated in the U.S army.

1. 24 hrs after death, a check of $100,000 is hand delivered to the spouse.

2. After a couple of months, maybe three, another check of $450,000 is again sent to the spouse.

3. If it is a spouse or child of a Soldier, the soldier receives $100,000.

This is irrespective of whether the soldier died in combat, driving to work, got bitten by a snake etc. It does not matter. The only requirement is that the Soldier was engaged in responsible behavior before or during the time of death. e.g don't go and drink a carton of beer, drive drunk, get in a car accident and expect the army to pay. This does not apply to the wife or husband of a soldier.

Can we ever do this in NIJA.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Bollinger(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
lucky032:

For your sake and mine, i hope he tolerates it. He is the president, he'd better develop thick skin. Not everyone is going to like him. His age is irrelevant in this matter.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by salam1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bonapart:
If baba will just wake up one day and order his boys, it would go down to history as one of his greatest achievement..... if not it will be like a thief helping in search of what he stole
GUY GO CHECK UR BRAIN
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by youngberry001(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
kennygee:

You're a soldier?
yes ma
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by neweraomo: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
How I wish I had a dead soldier then grin
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
tbaba1234:

Families of fallen soldiers were complaining of a lack of welfare during GEJ's tenure. Where was your voice then? Now they are been compensated during Buhari's rule and you complain.

Do you really care about the soldiers or you are just looking for anything to blame Buhari?
Don't mind him. He is disgrace to humanity. ..
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by lucky032(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm orderina new IPAD just for this administration.
GEJ was crucified on social media by APC for nothing.

I do constructive criticism so buckle your belt for I'm coming with more ammunitions.

Na you sabi
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by exco90(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na where dem see the money to pay all dis people.. Wen Gej left empty no money... Oga mallu.. Please take time before coming out on air to give us lies and deciet.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by aku626(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Why do we keep saying fight against insurgency. When do we start calling terrorism?
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by ManTiger(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The soldiers has been dying before the Daura President took over the mantle and we don't expect him to perform magic. Besides, this man should earn your respect as he's old to be your Fada or uncle as the case may be.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by kb77: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Was d meanin of this Daura President. U guys call presido ?
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by egutexas(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bleep dem all.is dis d promise d dullard gave 2 us? Wt hpn 2 d campaign promises. In his voice I will end insurgency in 2 weeks sfter swearing in.hw long are we gona wait.politicians deceiving Nigerians since 1960
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by BigElEddy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

I can't believe a girl can be this foolish.
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by kuchikau: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
And the foolish president is busy travelling while his boys are busy killing nigerian...idiot duara dullard
Re: Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money by kuchikau: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
And the foolish president is busy travelling while his boys are busy killing nigerian...idiot duara dullard...God must punish buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari / Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial / Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.