Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) (35985 Views)

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock / Atiku Joins Buhari For Jumat Prayer At The State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by nobul(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tank God is Friday'
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by falopey: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
danjumakolo:

@Seun...This fool needs to be banned from naira land.

It's only a bastarrd that behave as such.

I am sure he is one
undecidedok tell me why God no go punish allah for all these atrocities in his name.
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gejpresident:
Breaking news on aljazeera, BBC and CNN

Islamic terrorist bomb a mosque in Kuwait city

Even in their holy month.

The greatest problem of mankind is Islam

MuhamM-ad were are thou ur boys are killing them selves

Demonic religion.

God punish Islam

God punish Allah

God punish Muhammed

God punish sultan of sokoto

God punish Yoruba Muslims.

God punish northern Nigerians

You don't need to modify your post, just have this gift from the bible.

I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.

Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.

The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.

The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him

The Lord will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess.

The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth.

Your carcasses will be food for all the birds and the wild animals, and there will be no one to frighten them away.

Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known.

In the morning you will say, “If only it were evening!” and in the evening, “If only it were morning!”—because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights that your eyes will see

The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

Culled from Deuteronomy 28 for your entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by SOUPF: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
God will not punish Allah because Allah is the Arabic name for God...so can God punish himself?..
falopey:

undecidedok tell me why God no go punish allah for all these atrocities in his name.
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Say no to religion bigotry.
May Almighty God give our president the wisdom, judgement and might to govern this country effectively..
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by Eshinery(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gejpresident:

Demonic religion.

I don't know what religion you practice,I don't care to know if you are from this planet or you're an alien,but let hint you with the latest truth in town in case you don't know and which you can't know cos of your Dirty-refined mind,Allah which you let your rude mind be negative about is HE! Who created the earth and the heaven,Who guides you when you are partially dead(sleep),Who unleash torment in the form of tsunami against hypocrites like you,Mr. Unbeliever I want you to repent NOW! cos Almighty Allah loves the repentant and will certainly forgive your sin.
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by isamusainuwa: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mr gejpres or watever u ar,u better watch wat u ar written or else u have ur self be blame,islam is nt a religion were u jst blaspherm n go scort free,if u dnt have respect 4urs den we do have respect 4ours,so respect urself 4 a word is enough 4 d wise.
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by Nasas(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
May Allah Sub ana wata'alla accept his prayer/supplication and may He (Allah) gives him the wisdom to take this country of ours to greater height.
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by Samunique(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
MKO4ever:

ا ب ت ث ج ح خ د ذ ر ز س ش ص ض ط ظ ع غ ف ق ك ل م ن ه و ي
Call me bastard if you and your family don't die before tomorrow
U see why Islam is never a religion of peace? must u answer his foolishness with foolishness

This poo u typed here is only confirming the bad name your likes have given Islam .
moreover if u can type this rubbish with ur fingers maybe I should believe it more that Islam is a killer religion and never a religion of peace
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by MKO4ever(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samunique:
U see why Islam is never a religion of peace? must u answer his foolishness with foolishness

This poo u typed here is only confirming the bad name your likes have given Islam .
moreover if u can type this rubbish with ur fingers maybe I should believe it more that Islam is a killer religion and never a religion of peace

Just put your mouth for this matter and see if you and your family will not perish with that your fellow fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by MKO4ever(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Anythingelse:

Haaaa, so you still dey get mouth? Instead of you to apologize now, I pity you

Just leave him, I have food for him this night

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by SOUPF: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samunique:

if you must play big brother, play it with all sense of responsibility and sincerity...Why admonish one and ignore the other? So islam is now a killer religion because a fellow typed in his language(arabic)? If you must play a "spiritual peace maker" be fair in your actions.. we have enough of religious and political instigators,we don't need more..We need peace...
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by Revolva(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigeria and their over religious behaviours....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by mmmustapha(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gejpresident:

Demonic religion.

illiteracy is indeed a disease, wish you will see the light.
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by Samunique(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
MKO4ever:

Just put your mouth for this matter and see if you and your family will not perish with that your fellow fool
I can see that there are still people who are much worse than shekau......... if given chance they will do worst.

And I use this opportunity to return ur death wish back to u and ur family.

Fanatic undecided
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by vega84(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Disgusting religion. #vegatalks
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by Samunique(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
SOUPF:
if you must play big brother, play it with all sense of responsibility and sincerity...Why admonish one and ignore the other? So islam is now a killer religion because a fellow typed in his language(arabic)? If you must play a "spiritual peace maker" be fair in your actions.. we have enough of religious and political instigators,we don't need more..We need peace...
Sorry bro/sis, just asking him questions out of anger.

check my post and see the question mark/ image.

all the same thanks!!!
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by MKO4ever(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samunique:
I can see that there are still people who are much worse than shekau......... if given chance they will do worst.

And I use this opportunity to return ur death wish back to u and ur family.

Fanatic undecided

Just wait and see what will happen to you this night

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by SOUPF: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
@ samunique,no qualms...be slow to anger, because words are like eggs,when broken, it can never be the same again..
@ MKO4ever,you are really funny,you be sounding like one "babalawo". Sheath your sword and move on...it's time to break your fast...am I invited? grin
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by Samunique(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
MKO4ever:

Just wait and see what will happen to you this night
I can see that u are very sick and ur fellow Muslims will never be proud of this ur ignorance.
who are u to predict that someone will die just bcs he does not agree with ur religion ideology?

Can you create life?
Or are the life giver that u can take it anytime u wish

I can see that ur problem is ignorance.

I shall not die but live and declare the work of the Lord.

Repent!!!
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by ipreach: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
I pity this old man ruling NIGERIA, IT WILL BE TOUGH FOR HIM
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by Samunique(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
SOUPF:
@ samunique,no qualms...be slow to anger, because words are like eggs,when broken, it can never be the same again..
@ MKO4ever,you are really funny,you be sounding like one "babalawo". Sheath your sword and move on...it's time to break your fast...am I invited? grin
Thanks!!!

Blessed are the peace maker!!!

MKO4ever needs to chill, I guess he never dey use to fasting grin

maybe he should come and receive lecture from me on how to behave during Ramadan cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by oloyede252(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gejpresident:
all of em
why this hatred for Muslims,no doubt some Muslims in minority are terrorist,!any are not.terrorist kills anybody both muslims,xtains and even atheist. so please be considerate on how you speak,
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by Snt13: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
May Allah Sub ana wata'alla accept his prayer/supplication and may He (Allah) gives him the wisdom to take this country of ours to greater height.
Amin
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by MKO4ever(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
SOUPF:

Thanks @SOUPF, you are really a gentle man and I love you for that (if you are not married, I will give you my sister for marriage) and I will sheath my swordsss as you have demanded but only after dealing with some people this night.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by heryeendey(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Eshinery:
May almighty Allah guide him to lead this country better than he met it.
AMIN
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
See yourselves?you were throwing insults at the vice president during his first service at the villa,now same you are blessing the president for worshiping at the mosque at the villa.Now I know you moslems really do hate the christians for just no cause.You don't respect the vice president because he is a pastor...hypocritical goons...you will only die of hate,this is to either PDP or APC muslems that are filled with hate
Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by tola9ja: 12:59am On Jun 27, 2015
asumo12:
cheesy cheesy
exemen i will kill you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by exemen: 1:17am On Jun 27, 2015
tola9ja:

exemen i will kill you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) by ohenhen1: 4:02am On Jun 27, 2015
Probably due to security concerns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video / Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.