Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock (31774 Views)

See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / APC Boils, As Amosun Declares ‘no Retreat No Surrender’ / 2019 Senate: Tough Battles Ahead For Okorocha, Yari and 8 other 2nd Term Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by DONSMITH123(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari was on Friday absent at the Juma’at service held inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The President has been joining Muslim faithful for the prayers inside a mosque near his office since he stopped attending the service at the National Mosque, Abuja.

Three state governors who apparently planned to join Buhari for the prayers were however present.

The governors who attended the prayer session included Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun); Abdulaziz Yari (Zamfara); and Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano).

The governors had on Thursday joined their colleagues for a meeting of the National Economic Council at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

No official reason has been given for Buhari’s absence at the prayer session at the time of filing this report.

It will, however, be recalled that the Presidency had on Thursday said as eager as the President wanted to be up and about, his doctors have advised him to take things slowly.

In the statement by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the Presidency, however, assured Nigerians that there is no need for apprehension over the state of health of the President.

While saying that the President himself on his return to the country made Nigerians aware of the state of his health while he was in London, Shehu said full recovery is sometimes a slow process, requiring periods of rest and relaxation, as the Minister for Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, intimated in his press briefing after the FEC meeting on Wednesday.

He added, “Despite his lack of visibility, Nigerians should rest assured that President Buhari has not abdicated his role as Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria. He receives daily briefings on the activities of government and confers regularly with his Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

“His private residence, in which he has been spending the majority of his time recently, also has a fully equipped office.

“God is the giver of life and health. We are grateful that He has seen our President through the worst period of his convalescence in London.

“We are thankful that the President has passed a number of benchmarks already. We pray that God continues to see him through this period of recuperation.”

http://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-absent-as-three-governors-pray-inside-aso-rock/

1 Share

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Celcius: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
It is finished.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
if he recovers, Nigerians will celebrate

if he dies, Nigerians will still celebrate

so it's his choice to make...

MODIFIED;

Please how can I exchange all these LIKES & MENTIONS to money? cry

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by baralatie(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
DONSMITH123:

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari was on Friday absent at the Juma’at service held inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The President has been joining Muslim faithful for the prayers inside a mosque near his office since he stopped attending the service at the National Mosque, Abuja.

Three state governors who apparently planned to join Buhari for the prayers were however present.

The governors who attended the prayer session included Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun); Abdulaziz Yari (Zamfara); and Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano).

The governors had on Thursday joined their colleagues for a meeting of the National Economic Council at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

No official reason has been given for Buhari’s absence at the prayer session at the time of filing this report.

It will, however, be recalled that the Presidency had on Thursday said as eager as the President wanted to be up and about, his doctors have advised him to take things slowly.

In the statement by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the Presidency, however, assured Nigerians that there is no need for apprehension over the state of health of the President.

While saying that the President himself on his return to the country made Nigerians aware of the state of his health while he was in London, Shehu said full recovery is sometimes a slow process, requiring periods of rest and relaxation, as the Minister for Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, intimated in his press briefing after the FEC meeting on Wednesday.

He added, “Despite his lack of visibility, Nigerians should rest assured that President Buhari has not abdicated his role as Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria. He receives daily briefings on the activities of government and confers regularly with his Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

“His private residence, in which he has been spending the majority of his time recently, also has a fully equipped office.

“God is the giver of life and health. We are grateful that He has seen our President through the worst period of his convalescence in London.

“We are thankful that the President has passed a number of benchmarks already. We pray that God continues to see him through this period of recuperation.”

http://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-absent-as-three-governors-pray-inside-aso-rock/
he prayed from home?

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by princechurchill(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Where is smeegol

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
I pray this ends well.
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Lukgaf(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
what is ur problem? tell me
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by eyeview: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Those 3 governors did not come to pray, they came to do eye service before the president but failed.

Our president is now an apparition, people now await his appearance at a place of worship where he appears briefly and then disappears. Chai.

Please,anyone that knows him personally should tell him to resign and get a good rest without any official demands.

My prayer for him is that He will love his life more than power and resign where God will heal him, but if he loves power more than his life, then the Lord should take him away. We can't love his life more than him

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Seems he is not improving ..Even though I hate Ur leadership style I wish u quick and full recovery Sir

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Yorubasgreat(f): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
May his transfer be swift..

The price of Garri is becoming worrisome..

32 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Yorubasgreat(f): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Seems he is not improving ..Even though I hate Ur leadership style I wish u quick and full recovery Sir

So he can recover and continue to torment you with his absurd style of leadership..
You better be truthful with your wishes..

Make the man go meet his creator, na bad wish be that?

45 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by baralatie(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
so thoughtful!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by DONSMITH123(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by cuteboy2: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
You people should stop all these rumor mongering.
Is it only inside a mosque person must pray? Is there only one mosque in Aso Rock?

Someone can spread mat inside his parlour and still offer prayers.
He might even have been praying privately in the "Other Room" with madam. That in my opinion is the sweetest form of "prayer".

Abeg 2nd base, jare

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Sammy07: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
he is absent because of fayose, lai Muhammad must have told him that he is Friday president. he knew he will attack him if he went to jumat prayers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Okworigeorge(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
if he recovers, Nigerians will celebrate
if he dies, Nigerians will still celebrate
so it's his choice to make...
true talk bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by tafrica(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
From absconding FEC meetings and now to missing Jumat prayers he used to attend before.

"The president does not need to attend jumat prayers, he can as well pray in the other room" ~ Lai Mohammed.

And EFCC dey para when Reno call Buhari a ghost president.

From work at home president to pray at home president.

On another note, I just read FFK's Gollum-Goblin vs Buhari piece, very funny one

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by criminalmindz: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
this country needs someone to reach out to aggrieved parties, region, tribe. we need to unify this country. the country has been divided along ethnic and religious lines. whoever takes over the barton of leadership from buhari must know this nigeria belongs to everybody and every region has the right to rule for 8 years(2 tenure).

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
He prayed at home
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Yorubasgreat(f): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
cuteboy2:
You people should stop all these rumor mongering.
Is it only inside a mosque person must pray? Is there only one mosque in Aso Rock?

Someone can spread mat inside his parlour and still offer prayers.
He might even have been praying privately in the "Other Room" with madam. That in my opinion is the sweetest form of "prayer".

Abeg 2nd base, jare

Or he could currently be undergoing clinical hallucination due to excessive doses of anti-inflammatory tabs he has been ingesting to reduce the unbearable pains emanating from his scrotum..

God please accept your son Buhari sooner than latter.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by HAH: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Wish Baba Buhari quick recovery and good health, however I will programme myself to accept Osinbajo as president
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by drss2(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
one nigeria loyalist open ur eyes n see wat is happening, u see how northern govs have turned aso rock into a mosque week in week out see how they ar islamizing aso rock! dis govs leave their respective states to go n pray right inside aso rock every friday. wat happen to abuja central mosque see how they ar gradually turning aso rock into a central mosque does dat potrays d con3 as a secular state
u see why we want out of dis fraud call nijeriya

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by madridguy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Noted.
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by dealslip(f): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
eyeview:
Those 3 governors did not come to pray, they came to do eye service before the president but failed.

Our president is now an apparition, people now await his appearance at a place of worship where he appears briefly and then disappears. Chai.

Please,anyone that knows him personally should tell him to resign and get a good rest without any official demands

walahi you don craze grin grin grin grin. apparition

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by VampireeM(f): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigeria is full of jokes. Those yeye govs shld advise him to resign. Imagine Ibikunle Amosun praying for PMB instead of asking asking God to remove spirit of incompetence in him.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by nickxtra(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Celcius:
It is finished.
Weti finish?
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by mmsen: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yorubasgreat:

So he can recover and continue to torment you with his absurd style of leadership..
You better be truthful with your wishes..

Make the man go meet his creator, na bad wish be that?

cheesy.

Best comment I've read today.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by bukynkwuenu: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin

dasuki must be dying of laughter where him dey......his enemy is about to die before him

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
eyeview:

Please,anyone that knows him personally should tell him to resign and get a good rest without any official demands.

My prayer for him is that He will love his life more than power and resign where God will heal him, but if he loves power more than his life, then the Lord should take him away. We can't love his life more than him
FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ ALL DAY

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by sotall(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
ok
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Millz404(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
He is praying from home grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia / Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours / My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.