Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion (11961 Views)

10 Times Nature Made Us Say “NOPE” (VIEWERS DISCRETION) / Imsu Student, Chidi Opara, Killed By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / 10 English Sentences That Can Make You Appear As A 'Quarter-Baked' Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Highbee01(f): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Brutal! The heart of men is truly wicked. Saw the brazen bull in the movie 'Atlantis'.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Idiataqueen(f): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
La wa o
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by mekadinho(f): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
HUMAN BEINGS R THEIR OWN WORST ENEMIES... THANK GOD ALL THOSE NONSENSE HV BEEN ABOLISHED. BUT OP, WHAT OF OUR OWN FAMOUS AFRICA SLAVERY CHAINS, HANGED AROUND THEIR NECKS AND DRAGGED FOR MILES AND HRS...?
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by brainpower(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Man's inhumanity to man. That's why people are agitating to end death sentences all over the world. But some underground people still use them. And I believe CIA can use some of these methods. They are capable of anything just that they are ignored cos it's an American organization.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by dont8(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Even though it's cruel, rapist and looters of our common wealth a.k.a pen-robbers should have a feel of some of this method.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by LoveMachine(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Euros know a level of cruelty that is directly from the depths of hell.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by tuk2ato(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Cos you have a dark side, every human does.
AirstarKane:
Dunno why I love to know stuffs like dis. 10ks 4 sharing. History is beautiful grin
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by tuk2ato(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gross lipsrsealed
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2015

Still feel d brazen bull z d worst.
Yuu had b overcome by d feeling of helplessness if locked in dere.

Wif d heat.

Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by angieberry(f): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
*cringe*
Quick fact about the brazen bull: the inventor of the brazen bull was its first victim.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by ihedinobi2: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hideous.
Some of those machines never actually worked.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by honeric01(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
All used by the Catholics all over Europe (spain in particular) to torture/kill unbelievers and protesters.

1 Like

Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thank God sey man no be God

1 Like

Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by MzCorleone(f): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Person go wake up one day,begin reason toes-curling-cringe-worthy torture weapons for im fellow human undecided

tufiakwa!!
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by plendil: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzCorleone:
Person go wake up one day,begin reason toes-curling-cringe-worthy torture weapons for im fellow human undecided
tufiakwa!!

I remeber watching a show on DSTV (cant recall the name the name now) where most of these instrument were shown. The ability to come up with horrific torture instruments were often rewarded, and so blacksmiths were usually trying to outdo each other.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by lyntiffany(f): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Spanish donkey and crocodile shears go make sense for them rapist body cheesy
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by plendil: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
hefty4real:
7. Spanish Donkey

Victim was placed naked as if straddling a horse. Varying amounts of weight were then placed on the victim’s feet pulling them downward, often resulting in the person splitting in half. Not a nice way to go. This i want to be used for rapist in Nigeria

Lord Have Mercy. shocked

2 Likes

Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by olabukola: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
This reminds me of a visit to Madame Tussauds dungeon in Baker Street London. Scary!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by MzCorleone(f): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
plendil:

I remeber watching a show on DSTV (cant recall the name now) where most of these instrument were shown. The ability to come up with horrific torture instruments were often rewarded, and so blacksmiths were usually trying to outdo each other.
Jeez!! Can you imagine? Rewards for torture instruments
The images are disturbing,still trying to get them outta my head.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Heeyhun(f): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
hefty4real:
5. The Wheel

Also caused the Catherine Wheel, victims were abused in many different ways. Sometimes their limbs were bludgeoned by iron bars, sometimes a fire would be lit under the wheel, with victims burning slowly. The victim was almost always left alive on the wheel to be picked apart by birds.
Reminds me of Vlad The Impaler
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Heeyhun(f): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
honeric01:
All used by the Catholics all over Europe (spain in particular) to torture/kill unbelievers and protesters.
Very true...they were mostly used on jews. It must have being very horrific.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by honeric01(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Heeyhun:

Naa, far from it.. not on jews, these death tools are older than the Hitler era.

They were used on pagans and protesters, alleged witches, wizards and also on sorcerers not forgetting also on those who they claimed blasphemed.

1 Like

Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by xmileeasy: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
I was viewing this topic when I was eating earlier, had to close because I don't want to picture what some humans went through in the hands of their so called "Slave Masters". It is cruel and inhumane.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by niceguy7(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
ministerblessed:
We need some of dse to deal wit sex offenders and politicians......
No be small
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by angieberry(f): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Heeyhun:

Medieval period : 5th to 15th century.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Spanish Donkey is my favorite...

*9ja politicians*
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by IlekeHD: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Christianity. Nigerians won't know about this because their forefathers were still running around in the Bush.
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by EMMYB0Y(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
am waiting

Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Where are our greedy politicians? angry angry angry
Re: 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion by pure2012soul(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
We should use these on those children of ancestral curse called BH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Candid Rants: Co-Habitation In The University (Undergraduate "Nnanyi" Syndrome) / What Chances Of Success Does A 2.2 LLB Holder Has? / Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.