Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

What Do I Do? - Please Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? - Please Advice (5040 Views)

Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. / My Girlfriend Versus Her Bestfriend Versus Me: Please Advice Me / A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by cyndax(f): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Orijin101:

Cyndax dear, come and attend to her ooo
..no ohh she needs u more
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by kpolli(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Twaci:
I am kpolli smiley

Then you don't need advice, Kpolli never needs one wink
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Olamitisoji(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
Twaci:
Hello everyone smiley.

So I know this is a bit long but i have a friend in deep crisis now and needs your advice and contributions.

Please, no bashing.

Be cautious of a jealous lady because that's what Joanna is they can't be really dangerous because of their selfish instinct. So, leave Joanna and settle down with an understandable lady. But don't cheat of that lady with Ronke.
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by badinfluence: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
sweetorgasm:
OMG!!! is dat u on ur DP? gosh d rate at which u bleach ur skin is alarming, u look like a fried skeleton, pls stop now b4 u KILL URSELF BY URSELF.

Oga.. that's zendaya oo.. smh
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by badinfluence: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
So the guy has a drama queen as a girlfriend and "cleopatra" crushing on him.... so we need to cue a typical nollywood soundtrack to complete this flick.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by ideykwum: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
I think you're your "friend" and those two ladies represent guys you were seeing! Sorry about what happened, but sometimes have consequences! Deal with it!

Twaci:
Hello everyone smiley.

So I know this is a bit long but i have a friend in deep crisis now and needs your advice and contributions.

Please, no bashing.

Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Twaci:
Thought same, but really, as a guy wouldn't u feel same?
I wud... different strokes for different folks.... If I see dat I can't convince u to a certain point... its best I just leave u alone... perhaps for a certain time..
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
if u like call me olodo, all i know is dat iv told u d truth.
I don't know if you're being _stupid or trying to entertain your less insignificant self. How the hell does the picture on my dp look like me?

In the literal sense, you're the one bleaching. Your face looking like a lab rat. lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't know if you're being _stupid or trying to entertain your less insignificant self. How the hell does the picture on my dp look like me?

In the literal sense, you're the one bleaching. Your face looking like a lab rat. lipsrsealed
LOL stvpid, nonsence girl like u, with ur green bleached face.
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
LOL stvpid, nonsence girl like u, with ur green bleached face.
Dead looking corpse Alien. Zombie alert!

_Fuck out of my mentions. You useless _twat.
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Upnepaa(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:

lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
Dead looking corpse Alien. Zombie alert!

_Fuck out of my mentions. You useless _twat.
is it bad to tell u to stop bleaching ur skin? u shud b thanking me and not telling me dat u drank ur menstrual flow.
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
is it bad to tell u to stop bleaching ur skin? u shud b thanking me and not telling me dat u drank ur menstrual flow.
You are such a Dick-head and _stupid as well, Goodbye. ugly piece of _shit. undecided
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by peedeeasobie(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2015
elantraceey:
I understand your girlfriends jealousy but it's way out of line , it's quite ok for her to feel insecure about a girl who's rich and more beautiful than her and from what's stated here , she doesn't trust you .

So here's my advice

1. If you can't be in a relationship without trust because I don't see her gaining trust and self confidence in this relationship then I'll say you should just move on and forget about her.

2. If you can keep up with the distrust then call Ronke and politely ask her to call your girlfriend to clear things up with her, If that doesn't work then I guess you'll just have to let go.

This is called advice!

I couldn't have said it any better!
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
You are such a Dick-head and _stupid as well, Goodbye. ugly piece of _shit. undecided
like seriously, let us b truthful to ourselfs, is ur boyfriend more handsome, sexy and someone with a brighter future than i am?
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2015
Well said Nneka123 and elantraceey.
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2015
cyndax:
..no ohh she needs u more

I like the windscreen on ur face tongue
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2015
wristwatch:
Well said N.neka123 and e.lantraceey.

wink tongue
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
wink tongue

Oyinbo, check ur pm tongue
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by decode55(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2015
You have no business with love when your pocket is empty. - Decode 1884
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by HDoc(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2015
demmy0325:

Have come across this story smwhere b4..undecided
yea me 2
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by cyndax(f): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
wristwatch:

I like the windscreen on ur face tongue
...tnx will...dash u as soon as am done with it....kidding
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
cyndax:
...tnx will...dash u as soon as am done with it....kidding

Dash me oo cheesy
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2015
If your girlfriend is really a kind and genuinely loving person, you should plead with her and reassure her of your love and devotion. Ask her if you may keep the money or return it. Remember, before Ronke came along, you may have also had some financial constraints, but managed to scale through.
Also, concerning Ronke, keep being a good friend with her, with set boundaries. Also, be there to give her good advice, just like a friend and brother will do.
Be kind and honest in all you do. The future's already in God's hands. All the best!
Re: What Do I Do? - Please Advice by Macmilla(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hehehehe, story for the gods. Return ko, return ni.

I needed help, u couldn't help me, someone else did, u don't trust me enough to blive me when I say nothing is going on, therefore, u are throwing tantrums. My dear, ur case dey supreme court.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone / Do U Luv Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? / Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My Boss Gives Me The Best Sex Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.