Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. (1249 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / ACRIMONY : Who's Fault Was It?the Man Or The Woman? / Innocent Sex Doll. Her Only Fault Was That She Was Brought To Nigeria (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by amar3664: 4:58am On Aug 05, 2017
I am 32 years old now and this happened when i was 13 years old and my cousin sister was 18 years old then,my cousin sister was staying at my parents house in city for education as her parents lived in village,we used to sleep in the same room in night and not daily but once in a once we used to do sex in night and although i was very new to this sex,but i enjoyed too,i used to carees her beautiful breasts,kiss her lips ,and ultimately do sex with her,actually while she and i sleep in night ,i used to first touch her beautiful body and then she wakes up and starts sex with me,not all the time she accepts my advances,its only she accepts 30%of my advances in night....we had nice sex till i went outside in hostel for education,now she is married and has a 12 years old kid...now since then we never did sex,even tough i returned to my parents house in summer vacations,we never did sex from then...whos fault was that?mine or my sister....why not she always did sex in night..why did she choose certains days only ?
Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by odiereke(m): 5:02am On Aug 05, 2017
Ask Google for the answer. I think you will know the reasons to all your questions.

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by gabinogem(m): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2017
Another zombie on the loose cheesy
Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by EmekaBlue(m): 5:51am On Aug 05, 2017
grin sex freak....she used you as a tool, when she is in d mood for sex, and u come with ur advances, she accepts.

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by escapefromusa(f): 5:55am On Aug 05, 2017
tongue
Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by amar3664: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2017
Was sge using me as a tool
Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by amuokuko: 6:14am On Aug 05, 2017
I can bet my axx, the Op is a northerner..
Very backward reasoning...

Last bullet:
Last thread u were 34yrs, now u re 32yrs Dude ur brain is infected wiv Gono..
Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by saxwizard(m): 6:43am On Aug 05, 2017
amuokuko:

Last bullet:

lol.....u funny die
Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by femi4: 6:49am On Aug 05, 2017
amuokuko:

Last bullet:
grin
Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by amar3664: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2017
Who got benefitted ,brother or sister
Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by gozzlin: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2017
Cringe worthy English.
Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by ibkkk(f): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Ah! Are you sure you are okay?

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by amar3664: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Who got benefited in.this?me or my cousin sister
Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by IamLEGEND1: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2017
amuokuko:
on behalf of all abokis_around the world, I hereby declare the OP to not be one of ours.

Maybe he is an afonja. His people can come and claim him
Re: Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice.. by apexJ(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2017
which school u go wey u de type dis kind rubbish??

(1) (Reply)

No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! / Deleted / Dating A Broke Guy Is Big Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.