Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque (62352 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Buhari Observes Juma'at Prayer Alongside El-rufai,Amosun,Others At State House(p / President Buhari Attends Friday Juma'at Prayer After Coming Back From UK(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by lalasticlala(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
President Buhari and his son at Aso Villa Mosque..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/status/614491157481926656/photo/1

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Samchelsea(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Congrats to them but I can't find his wife because during Jonathan's tenure, he was always side by side with his during church service......Interestingly my friend just told me women always stays at the back row during Muslim prayers and that I don't seem to understand why, are women now less important during prayers?

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by thinkdip(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Abeg na work and action we want,baba improve

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Freciprocal: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
His face be like...

"Oh chit... I never knew Nigeria would be this hard to rule."

grin

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nice one csmiley
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Chidosqi: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
After prayer, go and work. You promised to hit the ground running, but I'm afraid you fainted after hitting ground.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Bonapart(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
See face.... this man old age is calling truth be told

embarassed"there is a limit to wat I can do at72 " embarassed

After prayers the next thing na bomb

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by 190: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
yeye people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Kufie(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Paparazzi Presido. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by ijbeauty(f): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
He should pray well well, cause wetin he go use head carry no be small....

Onwebeghi ife ifuu...lol

On a serious note, bubu's face is not encouraging, wetin happen??

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Dollyak(f): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by bright007(f): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Paparazzi president......is this the change you promised?

buhari pooo......he go snap picture

buhari mess..... he go snap picture

buhari visit him cow.....he go snap picture

is he a nollywood star?

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by ayusco85(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Presido teaching his son how to live a religious life. Pics so on point

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by Dahveydson(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
This kind of pictures should be kept private. How does him praying affect our GDP or the average man on the street....

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by kendrick9(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
BabaOneChance

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by omojesu202(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
that guy is either a future governor or President or both. thats the advantage of having a great dad.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by pachukwu16: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Banza man...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by soludo93(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
This President is looking out of sort.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by xkris11(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Are you sure he is praying or sleeping

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by tociano009(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
I
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by youngice(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by ijbeauty(f): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samchelsea:
Congrats to them but I can't find his wife because during Jonathan's tenure, he was always side by side with his during church service......Interestingly my friend just told me women always stays at the back row during Muslim prayers and that I don't seem to understand why, are women now less important during prayers?

No,they are not less important, rather they cause distraction during prayers, so....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by SaAbbas(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
B
Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by kramer: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Buhari is old though, Damn!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by soludo93(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
This President is looking out of sort. He doesn't represent at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by ichidodo: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Doro dullard and Doro dullard jr...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque by petrich10(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
viczing:
Brukutu sipping Daura President and his Brukutu sipping son

Waiting for their Brukutu sipping presidential cows

Very soon his Brukutu sipping e warriors will attack me I don't care

All I know is buhari is a terrorist ask el rufai

Daura President Buhari. grin cheesy grin cheesy
keep calm and wait for genuine change TANOID

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.