Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today (45014 Views)

Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / REAL REASON Why Charism Countered Eden1747(f) ECOBANK Humilation Claim / My Humiliation At ECOBANK Badagry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by bengems(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2015
hmm...sweet heart, your manner of verbal abuse is blowing red alarm on ur reputation as a woman. I know you have been hurt, but do u know that sometimes revenge has a way of kicking the avengers in the ass? I hope u don't know. Humble yourself first and leave the Battle to God.

Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tutorialdesk for your ultimate entrepreneurial tutorials coming soon this July

Eden1747:
This is totally a lie. If indeed you were at the bank, what was I putting on?, what did Mr Soetan who was in the cubicle with him say to calm me down?, you're most probably an ecobank staff but I seriously doubt that you're in badagry. Another eyewitness on the front page saw everything. I'm well known at ECOBANK badagry, it used to be my working account when they were Oceanic, so why would I walk in with an attitude? There was no queue. The office assistant took some files to him and scurried away. I was coming from jumat service and someone in the cubicle was asking which mosque I worshipped at. He wasn't attending to anyone. Do you think I enjoy telling the world that someone called me a goat? And since you claim you were there for your BVN, the CSM's cubicle is not where customers were for verification. All liars go to hell biblically. In Islam, you'd be hung by your tongue with the fires of hell burning you. I hope you know that.

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by victorazy(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2015
Bugatie:

Yes, you are right, but it's also possible the Op is a neutral observer/customer.

Meanwhile, there's nothing like a bank attendant

grin grin grin
See destroy!
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by crystalf: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2015
mcchaka:
I believe d op has something to say abt wat Eden just said....but no banker can call u d customer a goat....its not done..Ecobank staffs are known to be sluggish not abusive.
Not only slugish but rude as well its their trademark in all their branches festac, abeokuta, sagamu, even their hq at broad street. A customer is a king any day

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by ademega(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2015
xtervaganza:
imagine the nonsense this one de yan.

So of all the things that happened he should mostly remember the dress she wore? Are you some kind of pervert or you just have this kind of off brain moments
Whatever you can think of me , I am. And I thank God for it. I have said what my brain has the capacity to think of .
People like you with very high IQ has the tendency to regret such latter in life . I still have one in my area teaching every passerby mathematics .

3 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Bugatie(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Eden1747:
This is totally a lie. If indeed you were at the bank, what was I putting on?, what did Mr Soetan who was in the cubicle with him say to calm me down?, you're most probably an ecobank staff but I seriously doubt that you're in badagry. Another eyewitness on the front page saw everything. I'm well known at ECOBANK badagry, it used to be my working account when they were Oceanic, so why would I walk in with an attitude? There was no queue. The office assistant took some files to him and scurried away. I was coming from jumat service and someone in the cubicle was asking which mosque I worshipped at. He wasn't attending to anyone. Do you think I enjoy telling the world that someone called me a goat? And since you claim you were there for your BVN, the CSM's cubicle is not where customers were for verification. All liars go to hell biblically. In Islam, you'd be hung by your tongue with the fires of hell burning you. I hope you know that.

Now this is a twist.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Bugatie:

Mind to share your own version of the story cos you might be saving someone's job.

As a service person I understand how much self control it takes for one to maintain his or cool when attending to irate customers especially when they are in their numbers.

The BVN registration did not make things any easier for the bank staff especially with the last minute surge of customers who besieged the banks as if the whole exercise just started yesterday.

I was at one of the banks today, First bank precisely and could not help "slamming" another customer for insulting a bank staff just because the staff asked that the lady allow a heavily pregnant woman do her transaction first. The customer couldn't take any of it but referred to the staff as "stupid" for keeping her waiting.
Other customers joined in reprimanding the lady.

My point is, stories are not always as straight as narrated, you can imagine the lady's version of the incidence.

Am not by any means making defence for the Ecobank guy in question but I find to believe he will so careless to refer to a customer as a goat.

A look at the picture below will give you an idea of the crowd most banks have been facing lately.

bro forget sentiment. he should be asked before allowing the pregnant lady. I am sure the exercise have been on quite a time
no be me get am pregnant joor
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by femi4: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Whose version do we believe now?
I believe her version. Can the guy come out and tell us what she was putting on?

Where you collect pin is different from where they do BVN.
The guy is a liar

2 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by homesteady(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Where is the useless OP? he lied and ran away? undecided Let him answer Eden1747's questions na undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Infomizer(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2015
@Charism
I've come this far to read your refutation of the @Eden1747's claim. Don't dull us o!

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Bugatie(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2015
patmaine:

bro forget sentiment. he should be asked before allowing the pregnant lady. I am sure the exercise have been on quite a time
no be me get am pregnant joor

The pregnant lady was there for another transaction not BVN, and I also said she was excused.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by eaglechild: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2015
It is extremely difficult to believe that in these days of unemployment a banker will fling a card at you just for asking him for your pin.

If that is what happened then it is unfortunate.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2015
eaglechild:
It is extremely difficult to believe that in these days of unemployment a banker will fling a card at you just for asking him for your pin.

If that is what happened then it is unfortunate.
haha...maybe you don't live in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by femi4: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2015
BlissB:
Truth don day come out small small........was even surprised she said she walked straight to the banker for BVN issues without meeting any queue in ECOBANK!!!..........but the banker would ve just told the lady *am sorry ma...i have to attend to other customers you met here before attending to you* it wouldn't ve gotten to this stage
BVN ke? Go back and read her post again

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Delafruita(m): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2015
khadaffi:
CCTV don't capture voice
they don't but that's because they record voice
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Saraha1(f): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2015
Eco bank staff are so slugish and lazy.
I had to withdraw all my cash in annoyance and then went stright to fcmb to open new account and they deposited the cash I withdraw from eco bank that same day.

4 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by michaelala(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2015
please we should stop celebrating mediocrity, the lady asked the op certain questions that he has not been able to answer properly. she said there was no queue, can you counter that?, you claim to be on the supposed queue for your BVN and the lady said it wasn't the CSM that gives that, can you verify that also. then how come you can't know the color of the lady's clothe.

Now, guys that chose to believe the op, you are all very funny, and i have a feeling that some of you are image laundering for the bank too. Because the ops 'AGREED' as accused that the CSM actually raised his voice to the lady in question. Why would a seasoned banker and customer oriented officer do that.

On my own part, i chose not to believe the op. He is a total fake!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2015
okay...
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Bugatie(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2015
xtervaganza:
most cctvs don't have audio

No wahala, voice or not, it should at least show the movts and body language. Even show the guys mouth mentioning "goat" and rest of the drama.

Whichever way, it goes, the CSM must be punished because he failed to handle an irate customer. In service delivery, you don't allow a customer lose face and leave your office broken.
A simple apology would have done it

3 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Heymus(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2015
Still waiting for the truth
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by michaelala(m): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=bengems post=35197782]hmm...sweet heart, your manner of verbal abuse is blowing red alarm on ur reputation as a woman. I know you have been hurt, but do u know that sometimes revenge has a way of kicking the avengers in the ass? I hope u don't know. Humble yourself first and leave the Battle to God.

please prove to me that she cursed anyone. she only said all liars will go to hell fire or be hun in their tongue, which is true of the holy books. Are you insinuating the op is a liar? grin

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by dabrake(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2015
adedapa:
Irrespective of what might have happened, it's sincerely no right for anyone trying to make another man jobless. Though the banker might have behaved rudely, but she should have replied with a "matured insult". Keeps wondering why LADIES are fond of taking issues like this to the extreme, not minding the aftermath of their action. There's a yoruba adage that says "Eni gbi egbu ika omo e a je n be" means "He who sow wickedness, the children shall reap out of it". Shalom
Dude do you realize that there are millions of people who will readily take that job and perform better?
When we put our best in our endeavours, Nigeria will take shape. Being sentimental isn't cool in this episode.

4 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2015
crystalf:

Not only slugish but rude as well its their trademark in all their branches festac, abeokuta, sagamu, even their hq at broad street. A customer is a king any day

True.....anytime i notice rudeness from any staff i confront him/her but not in an abusive way...i can even report the staff to the operations manager...but we don't do any of this cos most times the money we want to collect na t.fare grin grin, that is why customers that comes for huge transactions have the guts to jump the queue..
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2015
donglazy:

Some customers could be so annoying..talking about jumping a queue it happens everywhere...i don't see why any right thinking man will just fling someone's card so card and call her a goat without her uttering any bad words earlier

true word broda, and this customers do so because they dey have huge deposits with the bank...abi who wan collect 2k go jump queue? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by tonididdy(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2015
Charism:

No am not, go through my previous topics in nairaland, particularly in the jobs and vacancies section.
even as much as I know damn bank cashiers can be very rude and saucy, I also see know reason why u opened this thread to counter the original op's claims

I can understand your motives, you are without job and maybe think ''the said bank'' can contact you for a post in their office for defending em online like u just did.

Goodtry...its naija afterall, its like football down here...anything can happen

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2015
Bugatie:

The pregnant lady was there for another transaction not BVN, and I also said she was excused.

ok. I understand
I don't know if you are a bank staff but I know bank staff always act up especially when one isn't dressed in suit..

I was at access bank nnewi branch one day to deposit. .a guy walked in he wore knicker and drivers. with t shirt.
he walked to the customer care.
I noticed him wen hw walked on because I ve been in d hall quite a while. so I waa bored.

the customer assistant ignored him. didn't even acknowledge his standing thr. the guy said something to her. she still didn't look up..

the guy got annoyed and said something. she snapped. said tins to the guy called him illiterate. .

calling him illiterate got the guy laughing. ..I enjoyed everything he said to d girl.

I am a mechanical engineering graduate. .I am a pure businessman. u deceive urself because u wear suit..believe me if I am in ur shoe I ll commit suicide. .If I make 500% of ur salary in a day. I won't eat cos dats a wasted day for me.

the girl out of shame shut d hell up retreating like bingo. tail between her legs..

the manager had to come apologize to the guy right thr in d banking hall..

they still made her apologize right thr with so many people applauding the guy..

3 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by tayebest(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2015
bengems:
hmm...sweet heart, your manner of verbal abuse is blowing red alarm on ur reputation as a woman. I know you have been hurt, but do u know that sometimes revenge has a way of kicking the avengers in the ass? I hope u don't know. Humble yourself first and leave the Battle to God.

Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tutorialdesk for your ultimate entrepreneurial tutorials coming soon this July

Foool you are even here to advertise ur page! Is always like this if you don't know your right... Eden1747 is right and deal with that,,, fcck you!

3 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by toluene2016(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Charism:
I saw this thread in frontpage today by Eden1747(f).

https://www.nairaland.com/2408171/humiliation-ecobank-badagry

I was @ECOBANK badagry earlier today to collect my BVN number, and I witnessed first hand the drama and ensued between you and the CSM. I noticed that your account of the story was not exactely what happened. I would have chose to overlook it when I saw it on nairaland, but for prosterity sake I would say the real truth.

That was not true, he was attending to an elderly man and there was a queue before you which you jumped (I was the 3rd guy on the queue). Yes he ignored you for few seconds, but you didn't tell us that you were the one who snapped at him first not the other way round.

Totally false he NEVER called you a goat, or fling any card at you. I was there, you snapped at him first saying that he should answer you first before following the queue, and the reason you gave was that you had been looking for him since yesterday although he raised his voice at you, while trying to explain to you to follow the queue.

True.

That was not the reason he gave. He said he won't apologize to you because he was not wrong.

Lies.

Please, please I understand you are hurt cos you weren't attended to on time but that does not mean you should go about spreading falsehoods and whining like a spoilt selfish kid. There were people you met at the bank follow the queue and you will be attended to, you are not more special than the rest of us.

Honestly she sound like a spoilt selfish kid. angry

one thing I've learnt is that there are 3 versions/sides for every story/report.... [i]your side, their side and the truth[/I].... though your report seem nice [I]how are we so sure it is the truth and not just your own version of the story?[/I].... just saying
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why on earth did you guys wait so long to get your BVN ? undecided

your signature is soo true !

im going thru that kind of scenario rite nw !
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by ObiOkpor(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2015
mcchaka:
I believe d op has something to say abt wat Eden just said....but no banker can call u d customer a goat....its not done..Ecobank STAFF are known to be sluggish not abusive.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by kullozone(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2015
I want to believe part of the OP's side of the story because I seriously doubt anyone could've been that rude to a customer no matter the pressure mounted on him/her.
But then again since the op never come defend himself again,I don dey get double mind...op no go do mumu oh!
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by buJu234: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Why 're we always used to crash programs..
the BVN stuff has been on going for 1yr now but guys refused to register now u 're complaining of the consequences of crash program.

Same goes for our personal lives as blacks especially Nigerians...

U wouldn't wake up on time
u wouldn't start financial investment on time
U wouldn't start planning for ur future on time
u wouldn't start thinking of ur retirement on time etc etc.....

Next is to look for whom to blame either the government or the devil...
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by toluene2016(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Charism:
I saw this thread in frontpage today by Eden1747(f).

https://www.nairaland.com/2408171/humiliation-ecobank-badagry

I was @ECOBANK badagry earlier today to collect my BVN number, and I witnessed first hand the drama and ensued between you and the CSM. I noticed that your account of the story was not exactely what happened. I would have chose to overlook it when I saw it on nairaland, but for prosterity sake I would say the real truth.

That was not true, he was attending to an elderly man and there was a queue before you which you jumped (I was the 3rd guy on the queue). Yes he ignored you for few seconds, but you didn't tell us that you were the one who snapped at him first not the other way round.

Totally false he NEVER called you a goat, or fling any card at you. I was there, you snapped at him first saying that he should answer you first before following the queue, and the reason you gave was that you had been looking for him since yesterday although he raised his voice at you, while trying to explain to you to follow the queue.

True.

That was not the reason he gave. He said he won't apologize to you because he was not wrong.

Lies.

Please, please I understand you are hurt cos you weren't attended to on time but that does not mean you should go about spreading falsehoods and whining like a spoilt selfish kid. There were people you met at the bank follow the queue and you will be attended to, you are not more special than the rest of us.

Honestly she sound like a spoilt selfish kid. angry

one thing I've learnt is that there are 3 versions/sides for every story/report.... [i]your side, their side and the truth[/I].... though your report seem nice [/I]how are we so sure it is the truth and not just your own version of the story?[I].... just saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dollar Is Back To Normal On Google, Sigh :-( / Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral / BVN Madness In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.