Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today (45043 Views)

Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / REAL REASON Why Charism Countered Eden1747(f) ECOBANK Humilation Claim / My Humiliation At ECOBANK Badagry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by victorking: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Wow! Omo see casting. Attention seekers everywhere.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by teabully(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2015
This op is lying. The Eden woman called the head office and complained that the CSM guy called her a goat and flung her atm. She extended the phone to the guy, maybe they asked her to give him but he refused. He didn't know she could call HO. I guess he panicked and that was when he took the card by himself. Why would she call in the guy's presence and say all those things?

3 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by mzpetite(f): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2015
teabully:
This op is lying. The Eden woman called the head office and complained that the CSM guy called her a goat and flung her atm. She extended the phone to the guy, maybe they asked her to give him but he refused. He didn't know she could call HO. I guess he panicked and that was when he took the card by himself. Why would she call in the guy's presence and say all those things?
were u there?
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by lolaluv1(f): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Charism:
I saw this thread in frontpage today by Eden1747(f).

https://www.nairaland.com/2408171/humiliation-ecobank-badagry

I was @ECOBANK badagry earlier today to collect my BVN number, and I witnessed first hand the drama and ensued between you and the CSM. I noticed that your account of the story was not exactely what happened. I would have chose to overlook it when I saw it on nairaland, but for prosterity sake I would say the real truth.

That was not true, he was attending to an elderly man and there was a queue before you which you jumped (I was the 3rd guy on the queue). Yes he ignored you for few seconds, but you didn't tell us that you were the one who snapped at him first not the other way round.

Totally false he NEVER called you a goat, or fling any card at you. I was there, you snapped at him first saying that he should answer you first before following the queue, and the reason you gave was that you had been looking for him since yesterday although he raised his voice at you, while trying to explain to you to follow the queue.

True.

That was not the reason he gave. He said he won't apologize to you because he was not wrong.

Lies.

Please, please I understand you are hurt cos you weren't attended to on time but that does not mean you should go about spreading falsehoods and whining like a spoilt selfish kid. There were people you met at the bank follow the queue and you will be attended to, you are not more special than the rest of us.

Honestly she sound like a spoilt selfish kid. angry

I knew it! That other story was false. No banker would call a customer GOAT. It's very, very hard to swallow.
But there are some aggrieved people who vow to deal with bankers on social media.

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by elohorayodele: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2015
drlawizle:

What is who are you? She gains a LOT with the possibility of not seeing such an unprofessional who will spoil her day for her even as a customer dats supposed to be happy with what she does with her hard earned money. With his sack people around and people like YOU will take note and adjust their nasty ways.

I've once been embarrassed by a stuupid female worker in a hotel in d presence of a babe I was taking in for the night. The room had no towel, no toilet roll and she expected me to pay d same money & sleep there like dat! I gave her back d keys and d way she was just misbehaving was very nasty and even d babe I carry just dey vex for me 2ruout d night cos of the way d stupiiid hotellier behaved to me. Since den I never set foot there again. Fortunately I got a congratulatory text from the hotel some weeks later during a festive period and i immediately called d number to complain bitterly about d stuupid girl, funny enough they knew her description instantly. The next time I went to d hotel it was a new guy dat was there attending to me with so much courtesy and alacrity, he even went to buy me cooked indomie sef (lol)...i had a great time with the babe i took dat night...since then I've fallen back in love with my hotel.

That is what she gains by ensuring that MAD DOOG of a man loses his job. There are so many hardworking respectful individuals out there searching seriously for the same job! Let him be REPLACED with immediate effect!!!

Good you fell in love with your short-time hotel grin.

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by hayorbaami: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Her story is obviously cooked. The way she even attacked Charism on this thread shows she has anger problems.

And how exactly were you able to figure out the anger problems simply because she defended herself, challenged him to come with a proof and also added both religion's view on lying.

did you also skip the part the Op called her a spoilt selfish kid. undecided

Eden1747, please do not let all these uncouth nairalanders and all their abusive language move you one bit. Many people have testified against this same bank, so ignore the abusers and those who want to blackmail you with religion or gender. There is NOTHING evil about reporting a rude staff who had the opportunity to apologise but refused to. It is NOT your job to protect such a staff.

4 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by sheabutter1: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Have reading the comment here so far. From the time I read the op story I believe is a false. When the Eden came up again, she gently silence the op.

I don't know why some people has to blame it on Eden for the CMS action. ( There's always reaction on every action) the guy should just live with it.

To be candid, Ecobank should embark training on their staff. I experienced the same with their staff at Shomolu. The name Gbemi or so, she wasn't the attending to me, someone else, she was their antagonizing in my present. That, they can't grant my request . Even when my attendee had confirmed from the BM.

I don't know why they are so rude like that. And their Administrative should do something about it. If the continue this way, the so called Ecobank will become a history.

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by teabully(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
mzpetite:
were u there?
Yes, I was. I also saw her get into a silver car and drive off. It wasn't the CSM doing BVN. So this op fabricated everything.

3 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bugatie:

The lady should be given a tougher sanction not just to apologise to the guy. How dare you insult an "illiterate" money that pays your salary.

Some people sha

the guy is more educated articulate exposed. that very moment the guy outfit worth more than half her wardrobe.

live mechanics knicker
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by lovely17(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
waiting for the bank attendants version

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by mzpetite(f): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
teabully:

Yes, I was. I also saw her get into a silver car and drive off. It wasn't the CSM doing BVN. So this op fabricated everything.
hmmmmm oro ti so ara eh. d talk yaff talk for itsef grin

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
elohorayodele:

Good you fell in love with your short-time hotel grin.

You think sey na everyone be like you? Myopic mumu cheesy
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by lovely17(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
I even think say Eden na man the story for make sense but as she Don be woman forget na lie
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Princewell2012(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
@president1. there is every indications that you might be the csm in question. Am a security guard attached to ecobank lagos island. The way most of you people reacts to your customers are very uncouth. I have a similar case with my csm, in the ways and manner in which he behaves to his customers, Very proud and arrogant, his customer service is even the worse. You could imagine a customer standing in front of you trying to get your attention but you will just ignore the person entirely just because you re busy. Atleast you have to greet the person first and ask him or her to hold on for few minute. but to ignore the person is totally wrong. And most of the time instead of him to condemn the activities of his tellers, he will instead blame the customer, especially if his teller or cs is a female staff. These i have witness in many occasions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by bettercreature(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
blaise26abj:

Don't tell people to shut their mouth. it is uncouth. it means you are not better than the alleged banker calling someone a Goat.
And what are you going to tell people when they keeps spitting and spitting nonsense
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by elohorayodele: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
drlawizle:

You think sey na everyone be like you? Myopic mumu cheesy

Hotel when you de send them go buy indomie,
Place wen u de carry babes go, Bros I no need prophet to know the kind hotel

Long sighted ode

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by colossus2: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Whoever believes a banker called a customer a goat and flung her atm card without the customer pushing the banker to the wall needs to have his/her head examined.
There's no way such occurred without them knowing from adam.

Fine, the banker might have called her a goat and flung her card, but something definitely happened that the so called eden did which she will never tell us.

I can place a bet that Eden's story is not complete and partially correct.
To the charism of a guy, it's very possible you witnessed all that happened but I believe you also skipped some part of the true story. I wonder why you have failed to comment ever since (you ought to have answered eden's question).

The long and short of the story is, eden is a lady who knows some oga at the top (I might be wrong tho), needed a swift response from the banker (queue or no queue, a lot of people do this) and therefore wants him punished (the csm deserves to be punished for not giving a customer maximum satisfaction anyway).
But my dear eden1747, you could let this slide and pardon the csm.
To charism, I would plead with you to visit that bank, pass a message to the csm to be careful and treat all customers well. (I wonder what happened to "sorry madam, I can't attend to you at the moment....not calling someone a goat)
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Charism:

I was @ECOBANK badagry earlier today to collect my BVN number, and I witnessed first hand the drama and ensued between you and the CSM. I noticed that your account of the story was not exactely what happened. I would have chose to overlook it when I saw it on nairaland, but for prosterity sake I would say the real truth.

That was not true, he was attending to an elderly man and there was a queue before you which you jumped (I was the 3rd guy on the queue). Yes he ignored you for few seconds, but you didn't tell us that you were the one who snapped at him first not the other way round.

Totally false he NEVER called you a goat, or fling any card at you. I was there, you snapped at him first saying that he should answer you first before following the queue, and the reason you gave was that you had been looking for him since yesterday although he raised his voice at you, while trying to explain to you to follow the queue.

True.

That was not the reason he gave. He said he won't apologize to you because he was not wrong.

Lies.

Please, please I understand you are hurt cos you weren't attended to on time but that does not mean you should go about spreading falsehoods and whining like a spoilt selfish kid. There were people you met at the bank follow the queue and you will be attended to, you are not more special than the rest of us.

U be their body guard
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by koboko69: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Slickest:

C'mon Eden, I really don't care abt u guys' stories buh what am observing is d way u handling it... Any1 has d ryt 2 believe any story buh I av few questions 4u

Why do u av 2 com on nairaland to amplify ur ordeal?
Y do u av 2 mention an ecobank official's name(which am sure its d nigga dat insulted)
What do stand to gain from telling us d ill treatment u got 4rm ecobank?

Nd wit d way u reacted to this nigga's claims, it shows u flare up easily...

Its ramadan ma dear, curb ur anger!!!!

Bro...if na u, u nor go flare up..
if you know u told the truth as it was? Just asking....

U cant judge that she easily flares up with just that post.

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Transformium: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
dominique:
Even if Eden'Eden's story may have been a bit exaggerated, I'm finding it hard to believe this Charism's version. He actually observed as she went down the banking hall to go retrieve her pin from the CSM. Was he stalking her ni? Even if she had jumped queue, the CSM should have to fall back in line POLITELY. It's either this Op is an ecobank staff or he's related to the rude CSM in question.

Stalking really? undecided

His side of the story started from the queue, which means he was there before she came. I really don't care who is saying the truth but your comment is really myopic.

2 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by ideykwum: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol! Using a phrase I read years ago from one book...I think it was Ola Rotimi that wrote the book...or some Yoruba author! Can't recollect correctly...it was during my JSS days!

MrPresident:

toyota corolla

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by koboko69: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
bossmeround:
op God bless you for saving dat staff by coming out to say d truth. dats how some bank customers lies. i don,t knw whether is jealousy or what.once again tanks.u will never lack ijn amen.

Lol..are u banker? Abeg jealous about what if I may ask? Which kian mentality my naija people get? How are u so sure this OP is right? So he followed her to thr desk fone to call their head office....he was followi g her around to hear every bit of her conversations? I have experienced a zenith bank head teller get rude to to simply because I misplaced a teller and asked for it.i decided to ba calm all through but I delt with her. Even though I could use my authority to deal with her right inside the bank...I decided to mail her head office and copy some people that was after calling right inside their office with their desk fone. The dunce was still bragging.....well she got served. Next time ....she knows better. ZENITH bank doesnt take nonsense even if its 500 naira the customer as in his account.

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
elohorayodele:

Hotel when you de send them go buy indomie,
Place wen u de carry babes go, Bros I no need prophet to know the kind hotel

Long sighted ode

Ofcourse no prophet will waste his time with you. As you're pure bred Ajegunle wey be hin style be dat, it's normal for you to believe anything of such is similar.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by michaelala(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Slickest:

Nd who are u?

She myt av al d rights in d world buh ma point is "SHE GAINS NOTHING IF HE LOSES HIS JOB"

thats not true, think again. at least by now, the guy knows better to raise his voice at a customer.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by naijabuoy: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Whose version do we believe now?

I have been on both sides of a similar situation on numerous occassions.
My advise to the customer is...if this is all a joke or a way of trying to get back at this bank staff, you will live to regret this incident because the poor guy might be punished severly.

To the bank staff...yea customers can be extremely annoying sometimes but where is the professionalism. You can not act like to mad man to a mad man naa..you are paid to take all the bullshit. You could have spoken firmly but politely to the customer.

Lessons will be learnt hereafter.

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Truckpusher(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
phabulux:

On every post on Nairaland, even the most banal, you'll find someone who'll manage to sound self-righteous!

Clap for yourself!
What's religious about the BVN issue here?

This is why you people fail jamb anyhow.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by ollyruffy: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
The bank should investigate this.

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by dominique(f): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Transformium:

Stalking really? undecided

His side of the story started from the queue, which means he was there before she came. I really don't care who is saying the truth but your comment is really myopic.

Mind you he was on a totally different queue so he couldn't possibly have witnessed all that happened while not directly in line. His very detailed analysis of the scenario raises some suspicions.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by phabulux: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's religious about the BVN issue here?

This is why you people fail jamb anyhow.

Christ!

i never failed any exam in my lı
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by colossus2: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
dominique:

Mind you he was on a totally different queue so he couldn't possibly have witnessed all that happened while not directly in line. His very detailed analysis of the scenario raises some suspicions.
Why would you assume he couldn't have witnessed all that happened while on another queue when it's not out of place for such to happen.
From hearsays after the issue, information is also gathered which he might have added in his narration.
Also the bank is not the HQ and you don't know if it's a large or small building (a bank in badagry might not be big).
It wasn't stated if people go upstairs to make deposit while some stay downstairs to make withdrawals.
So my dear it is very much possible for him to have witnessed all that ensued and gathered his information bit by bit.
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
bettercreature:
firstly Ecobank staffs are rude, secondly Ecobank would do everything to clear their image,thirdly the bank suppose to apologise even if the lady was wrong because customer is always right,my conclusion is that the guy must be jailed

Can't stop laughing at your comment. Jailed kwa? Say wetin happen na? Dude, you are funny!

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by bummyla(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
God Don Catch You!

http://www.bummyla.com

Charism:

True.

Lies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

BVN Madness In Pictures / Billboard Space Turned Into Office In Lagos / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.