Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:39 AM

RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. (85645 Views)

Car Conversion (rhd To Lhd) / Rhd To Lhd Conversion. / Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
tedanne:

@Siena
still waiting to your response as regards your unbiased views as regards 2002 Audi S8 and 2001 LS430.
my email still remains
okiemute@gnail.com
tanx

Hey bro, I was expecting a thread, so I could do a write-up there. It will be much more beneficial to the Auto section, as other members can draw on the posted data.

Please start a thread for this, post the link to my email address as shown above. Then I can do a comparison between both cars.

siena_@hotmail.co.uk
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by JustMotors(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
Please can somebody tell me what it will cost me to convert 2001-honda accord(UK) they call it Honda UK or Adida.
Thanks

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by eyewatcher: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2011
Hello siena, I have tried emailing and calling u directly but to no avail. So I am hoping to get a response from you here. I would want to know the cost of conversion for a 1995 Mercedes S-class 500. How much deposit would also be required to start the job. And would it be done here in the UK? Pls check ur email as i have sent pics of the vehicle,

Thanks,
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 12:50am On Dec 23, 2011
BUYS YOUR PARTS NEEDED FOR CONVERSION OF RHD TO LHD. CONVERSIONS ARE DONE NEATLY AND PROFESSIONALLY IN NIGERIA IF YOU CAN GET AND SHIP THE PARTS TO NIGERIA

A lot can be said about the conversion of RHD to LHD but the truth of the matter is that it can be achieved and most of the time it pays more to do that conversion mostly when u really love the car and would do everything to make it happen.Two very important thing that needed to be addresses are as follow

1. Make sure the conversion is handled neatly and professionally
2 Get the exact kits needed for the conversion

My brothers and sisters both home and abroad(uk),what cars are u looking to convert. Name it--,BMW 3SE, BMW 5SE, AUDI A3,CHRYSTLER VOYAGER, FORD GALAXY, FORD TRANSIT,HONDA LEGEND ,HONDA ACCORD ,HONDA SHUTTLE/ODESSY,MERCEDESE A KLASS, C KLASS, E KLASS, MERCEDESE SPRINTER FROM YEAR 2000, MERCEDESE VITO VAN, MERCEDESE 124, (V -BOOT EARLY EDITION) JAGUR X -TYPE, JAGUAR XJ SERIES, JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE , MITSUBISHI SPACE WAGON 1998 DOWN, MITSUBISHI SPACE STAR, MAZDA 626 1998, NISSAN SERENA/ VANNETE, NISSAN ALMERA TO YEAR 2000,PEUGEOTE 406, 607, 307, 207, 206, RENAULT MEGAL ALL YEAR AND MODEL, RENAULT SCENIC, RENAULT MASTER VAN, RENAULT TRAFFIC VAN,RENAULT LAGUNA ,TOYOTA CARINA, TOYOTA HILUX FROM YEAR 2006, TOYOTA YARIS FROM 2003, TOYOTA AVENSIS VERSO , TOYOTA EMINA, PREVIA, LUCINDA, TOYOTA COROLLA, ALL ALFA ROMEO, ROVER 75, VW GULF, VW POLO ALL YEARS, NISSAN PRIMASTER VAN, VAUXHALL ASTRA, ZAFIRA, VECTRA B among others.

DO YOU WANT DASH BOARDS FOR ANY OF THE CARS LISTED ABOVE OR ANY OTHER CAR, THEY CAN BE SUPPLIED TO YOU AT AFFORDABLE PRICES. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO ENQUIRE THROUGH biyiade2@yahoo.com and i will definitely get back to you as soon as possible.

FOR THOSE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM,YOU CAN CALL OR SEND ME A TEXT ON 07850270048

BELOW ARE PICTURES OF THE DASHBOARDS FOR SOME OF THE CARS LISTED

PLS CONTACT YOUR MECHANIC FOR HIM TO SPECIFY THE PARTS HE NEEDS TO FACILITATE THE FULL CONVERSION

I CAN ALSO SUPPLY ALONG WITH THE DASHBOARDS FOLLOWING

STEERING RACK
STEERING COLUMN
PEDAL BOX
HEATER/AIR CONDITION DUCTS
GLOVE BOX(IF NEEDED)
DASH WIRING HARNESS
AIR CONDITION HOSES
WIPER MECANISMS
HEADLIGHTS
SEATS( IF NEEDED)

AMONG OTHER

PLS EMAIL Biyiade2@yahoo.com OR call /text 07850270048(ADE) for those in the uk

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 12:54am On Dec 23, 2011
available and ready to be shipped to you at either nija or uk

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 23, 2011
eyewatcher:

Hello siena, I have tried emailing and calling u directly but to no avail. So I am hoping to get a response from you here. I would want to know the cost of conversion for a 1995 Mercedes S-class 500. How much deposit would also be required to start the job. And would it be done here in the UK? Pls check your email as i have sent pics of the vehicle,

Thanks,

Hi, I haven't received your email. Unfortunately, the '95 Mercedes-Benz W140 is not one I'd convert, due to the entire bulkhead requiring replacement, if a factory conversion is to be achieved.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2011
Appology to those that have requested for one dashboard or the other and have not got responses.Due to this festive period,replies to enquiries have been very slow from my supplier.pls do bear with us.Below is a list of dashboards that are presently in stock in our warehouse.enquiry about any of this will initiates prompt response.
AUDI A3
BMW 7 series
BMW 5 series
Chrysler voyager
Ford mondeo
Ford focus
Hyundai Accent
Mercedes sprinter
Mercedes E class(all generation)*2
Mercedes c class
Mercedes vito
Mercedes A class
Mercedes(124) "V" boot
Mazda 626 for upto 1998
Mistubishi space wagon upto 1999
Mistubishi L 300
Jaguar X type
Nissan serena/vannete/cargo
Nissan Almeratino
Nissan Almere
Honda legend
Honda odessey/shuttle
Peogeot 406(*3)
Peogeot 206
Renault megane scenic
Renault megane
Nissan primaster/renault traffic/vauxhall vivaro(*2)
Renault master/vauxhall movano
Toyota Avensis verso
Toyota yaris from 2003
Toyota hilus from 2006
Toyota landcruiser/prado/colorado
Toyota previa/emina/lucida
Toyota celica
Vauxhall vectra B
Vauxhall meriva
Vauxhall astra
Vw golf
Vw passat
Vw bora
Vw polo from 2003
Rover 45
Honda civic
Volvo S40

Pls contact me through. Biyiade2@yahoo.com. 0R. Phone/ text. 07850270048 for any of the dashboards

1 Like

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2011
Nice list, Adebyte. It would help though, if you included the model years or series. For example:

Audi A3 8P ('03 - '12).
BMW 7 series E65 ('02 - '08).
BMW 5 series E60 ('03 - '10).
Chrysler Voyager Gen. V ('08 - '12).

Keep the list growing!
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2011
Thanks siena for ur observation.will work more on them.pls can you send your number to me because I have receive several enquiries from people who want to convert their cars. I just want to refer them to you.u can call this guy(07424011710).he wants to convert ML320(02)
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 25, 2011
^^^ No worries. Will send you a text tomorrow, or failing that, on Boxing Day.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2011
Type of Steering Racks

Vauxhall Astra (x2)
Peogeot 406 (x2)
Ivico/Peugeot Boxer/Fiat Ducato/Citreon Relay)
Ford Fussion
SAAB 93
VM Passat/Audi A4
Peugeot Expert/Fiat Scudo/Citreon Dispatch
Mercede C Class
Complete Airco Matrix for Jaguar X type

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2011
LEFT HAND DRIVE DASHBOARD FOR NISSAN PRIMASTER VAN

LEFT HAND DRIVE DASHBOARD FOR CITREON C5 complete with airbag

LEFT HAND DRIVE DASHBOARD FOR MERCEDES CLK

COMES WITH TRIMS, GLOVES ,ARMREST AND CONSOLE

LEFT HAND DRIVE DASHBOARD AND STEERING RACK

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
lhd volkswagen passat

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
AUDI A6 2001 LHD DASHBOARD

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by makinde3: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2011
@ Adebyte, do you have dashboard for Mercedes E200 1997 and Honda Accord 1997. your price please. makinde3@yahoo.com

Regards,

Ade Makinde
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2011
@makinde. Both dashboards are available.will get back to you soon.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2012
We now have a group of professional with high technical know-how on car conversion from RHD to LHD.your can will be converted neatly and professionally at affordable prices.

You can also get your dashboards from us if you have your own mechanic to do the conversion.

We have more than 800 makes of DASHB0ARDS in stock

Also available are steering racks and wiper mechanisms and complete door mat

Send us an email to biyiade2@yahoo.com. OR call/text 07850270048 to enquiry about your car for conversion.

Conversion is affordable,fast and most importantly professionally done
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by mas76y: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
@siena,
hi, need to convert 406, 2003 model, could you send your email so we could talk.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2012
mas76y:

@siena,
hi, need to convert 406, 2003 model, could you send your email so we could talk.

Sure - siena_@hotmail.co.uk
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Gvicu: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hello ! i would like to know if u can to convert land Rover freelander 05-06 ? thank you

and what about Subaru Impreza WRX 05-07
Toyota Supra 95-98
and how much it will be a W211 Mercedes 280cdi 4matic or 320cdi 4matic ?
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by babyboy3(m): 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
Thank you,

The thought of buying or spending 3 or 4 thousand $$$ on an Old American Spec (Banger) is a total turn off,

When you could get the bargain of a life time in UK

@ADEBYTE I have stored your details I know loads and loads of guys who would be interested in what you have to offer!!!
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by sagiru2: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2012
Adebyte,
How much is the complete conversion kit for peugeot 406 2000/2001 model and much is the shipping cost to naija ?
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 6:10am On Feb 20, 2012
@sagiru2
Can u pls send ur email address to biyiade2@yahoo.com
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by babyboy3(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2012
Hi I was wondering what would Need for a BMW 728i, 730i, 735i or probably a 740i

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2012
@bay-boy
pls can u confirm the year of the car.U can reply to biyiade2@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by TBrownAuto(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2012
all convertion is a death trap and those who sell them are murderer and the buyer just get his coffin

That just the fact about convertion if you have the money to buy a converter car them you must definitely help your family with the stress of buying you a coffin
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2012
TBrownAuto:

all convertion is a death trap and those who sell them are murderer and the buyer just get his coffin

That just the fact about convertion if you have the money to buy a converter car them you must definitely help your family with the stress of buying you a coffin

And your surmission here is based upon what? Facts that you can back up, or merely an unfounded opinion? Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm curious.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2012
@siena
This is ADE, I have tried getting hold of you,called ur phone and sent mail but no response. Can u get in touch pls(07850270048)
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 3:07am On Feb 22, 2012
BUYS YOUR PARTS NEEDED FOR CONVERSION OF RHD TO LHD. CONVERSIONS ARE DONE NEATLY AND PROFESSIONALLY IN NIGERIA IF YOU CAN GET AND SHIP THE PARTS TO NIGERIA

A lot can be said about the conversion of RHD to LHD but the truth of the matter is that it can be achieved and most of the time it pays more to do that conversion mostly when u really love the car and would do everything to make it happen.Two very important thing that needed to be addresses are as follow

1. Make sure the conversion is handled neatly and professionally
2 Get the exact kits needed for the conversion

My brothers and sisters both home and abroad(uk),what cars are u looking to convert. Name it--,BMW 3SE, BMW 5SE, AUDI A3,CHRYSTLER VOYAGER, FORD GALAXY, FORD TRANSIT,HONDA LEGEND ,HONDA ACCORD ,HONDA SHUTTLE/ODESSY,MERCEDESE A KLASS, C KLASS, E KLASS, MERCEDESE SPRINTER FROM YEAR 2000, MERCEDESE VITO VAN, MERCEDESE 124, (V -BOOT EARLY EDITION) JAGUR X -TYPE, JAGUAR XJ SERIES, JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE , MITSUBISHI SPACE WAGON 1998 DOWN, MITSUBISHI SPACE STAR, MAZDA 626 1998, NISSAN SERENA/ VANNETE, NISSAN ALMERA TO YEAR 2000,PEUGEOTE 406, 607, 307, 207, 206, RENAULT MEGAL ALL YEAR AND MODEL, RENAULT SCENIC, RENAULT MASTER VAN, RENAULT TRAFFIC VAN,RENAULT LAGUNA ,TOYOTA CARINA, TOYOTA HILUX FROM YEAR 2006, TOYOTA YARIS FROM 2003, TOYOTA AVENSIS VERSO , TOYOTA EMINA, PREVIA, LUCINDA, TOYOTA COROLLA, ALL ALFA ROMEO, ROVER 75, VW GULF, VW POLO ALL YEARS, NISSAN PRIMASTER VAN, VAUXHALL ASTRA, ZAFIRA, VECTRA B among others.

DO YOU WANT DASH BOARDS FOR ANY OF THE CARS LISTED ABOVE OR ANY OTHER CAR, THEY CAN BE SUPPLIED TO YOU AT AFFORDABLE PRICES. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO ENQUIRE THROUGH biyiade2@yahoo.com and i will definitely get back to you as soon as possible.

FOR THOSE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM,YOU CAN CALL OR SEND ME A TEXT ON 07850270048

BELOW ARE PICTURES OF THE DASHBOARDS FOR SOME OF THE CARS LISTED

PLS CONTACT YOUR MECHANIC FOR HIM TO SPECIFY THE PARTS HE NEEDS TO FACILITATE THE FULL CONVERSION

I CAN ALSO SUPPLY ALONG WITH THE DASHBOARDS FOLLOWING

STEERING RACK
STEERING COLUMN
PEDAL BOX
HEATER/AIR CONDITION DUCTS
GLOVE BOX(IF NEEDED)
DASH WIRING HARNESS
AIR CONDITION HOSES
WIPER MECANISMS
HEADLIGHTS
SEATS( IF NEEDED)

AMONG OTHER

PLS EMAIL Biyiade2@yahoo.com OR call /text 07850270048(ADE) for those in the uk

ALL CONVERSION PARTS SUPPLIED

ANYY MAKE MODEL AND YEAR

CONVERSION DONE PROFESSIONALLY

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 3:15am On Feb 22, 2012
AUDI A3
BMW 7 series
BMW 5 series
Chrysler voyager
Ford mondeo
Ford focus
Hyundai Accent
Mercedes sprinter
Mercedes E class(all generation)*2
Mercedes c class
Mercedes vito
Mercedes A class
Mercedes(124) "V" boot
Mazda 626 for upto 1998
Mistubishi space wagon upto 1999
Mistubishi L 300
Jaguar X type
Nissan serena/vannete/cargo
Nissan Almeratino
Nissan Almere
Honda legend
Honda odessey/shuttle
Peogeot 406(*3)
Peogeot 206
Renault megane scenic
Renault megane
Nissan primaster/renault traffic/vauxhall vivaro(*2)
Renault master/vauxhall movano
Toyota Avensis verso
Toyota yaris from 2003
Toyota hilus from 2006
Toyota landcruiser/prado/colorado
Toyota previa/emina/lucida
Toyota celica
Vauxhall vectra B
Vauxhall meriva
Vauxhall astra
Vw golf
Vw passat
Vw bora
Vw polo from 2003
Rover 45
Honda civic
Volvo S40

Pls contact me through. Biyiade2@yahoo.com. 0R. Phone/ text. 07850270048 for any of the dashboards

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by wakagirl: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
@sienna
please how much will it cost to convert Toyota Avensis 2003/2004 1.6 engine and what is the lead time?
Thanks
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by wakagirl: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
@sienna
please how much will it cost to convert Toyota Avensis 2003/2004 1.6 engine and what is the lead time?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

***Point 'n' Kill - Motorcycles - Motorbikes - Powerbikes Only*****let's GO!!!! / Lagos Plate Number Is Available / I Finally Bought The Tokunbo E250 Ford Econoline For 1.4m (PICS ATTACHED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.