Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him (1473 Views)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / US Presidents Before And After Their Terms In Office / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by coolscott(m): 12:54am On Jun 27, 2015
This happens to be true. Don't have the time to expatiate on this right now but this is why I said years ago that he was a disgrace to our black skin.

Do you think his African father's would be proud of him, encouraging men to sleep with men and trying to force the anomaly (the abomination) on other African countries through his amabassadors?

We have to be ready because they saw how easily they were shamed back to their shores with their anomaly so their plan/strategy has changed.

They chose rather to fight, push and establish it at home knowing full well that for reasons not unconnected to inferiority complex, the rest of the underdeveloped world gobbles up whatever America and the West dress up as trendy. This has always been the trend.
The reason why many young and bright men adopted crime and thugery in Nigeria even if their parents were very well to do by our standards. Thuggery and violence were glorified and sold to them through the American media.

They hope to now dress the rotten corpse of homosexuality in a white tuxedo and hope that these masses will buy this corpse as a more enlightened form of being or thinking.

But life goes on, Tupac is dead, and homosexuality will still entail the degrading self abuse of men poking themselves rectally into other men. When it comes down to it, this is what they publicly glorify...

Which brings me back to my analogy of the "Rotten Corpse in A White Tuxedo".

As we say in Africa, Obama's fathers must be turning in their graves.
Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by pinkiberry(m): 1:06am On Jun 27, 2015
stupid him.
Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by Mekky2010: 1:16am On Jun 27, 2015
In 100 years, may be more, may be less, those things that look extremely strange to us today may just become normal, to think that there was a time blacks and whites attended different schools, used different buses; it must have looked a kind of strange to a lot of people when efforts were being made to stop such nonsense by allowing blacks and whites to mix; there was a time that killing of twins was totaling normal, it definitely would have looked strange to our fore fathers when some people tried to stop it.

Today I find it extremely strange that a court could sanction man to man, woman to woman marriage, but then, who knows maybe in 50 years, people could not but imagine what I was thinking to view such as strange.

Summary is, changes will continue ...today I could not but wonder what the Romans were thinking by deploying gladitors as means of entertainment, but could you imagine that, many years ago it was absolutely normal. Today we enjoy boxing as entertainment, I bet you, in 200 years time, the coming generation may think we must all be nut to entertain such violet means of entertainment.

I only pity those of you that will suffer HBP for nothing, the key thing is (and I thank God for that), it's still a matter of choice.
My 2 cents.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by IlekeHD: 1:22am On Jun 27, 2015
Mekky2010:
In 100 years, may be more, may be less, those things that look extremely strange to us today may just become normal, to think that there was a time blacks and whites attended different schools, used different buses; it must have looked a kind of strange to a lot of people when efforts were being made to stop such nonsense by allowing blacks and whites to mix; there was a time that killing of twins was totaling normal, it definitely would have looked strange to our fore fathers when some people tried to stop it.
Today I find it extremely strange that a court could sanction man to man, woman to woman marriage, but then, who knows maybe in 50 years, people could not but imagine what I was thinking to view such as strange.
Summary is, changes will continue ...today I could not but wonder what the Romans were thinking by deploying gladitors as means of entertainment, but could you imagine that, many years ago it was absolutely normal. Today we enjoy boxing as entertainment, I bet you, in 200 years time, the coming generation may think we must all be nut to entertain such violet means of entertainment.
I only pity those of you that will suffer HBP for nothing, the key thing is (and I thank God for that), it's still a matter of choice.
My 2 cents.

Best reply so far!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 27, 2015

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by raayah(f): 4:51am On Jun 27, 2015
Obama is progressive.

Congratulations America.

Let any two people who are in love and of appropriate age marry.
Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2015
Mekky2010:

My 2 cents.
Evolution

1 Like

Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by coolscott(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Mekky2010:

My 2 cents.
It is bad change with no recognisable benefit. The question is... why would so many important people invest so much money, time and effort in effecting this kind of change?
What is the underlying motivation?
Are they trying to achieve a new engineering feat?
Or build a new city?
Are they trying to eradicate a disease?
Or improve the lives of under-privileged children?
Are they trying to achieve any such related goal?
It remains that they work hard to infuse the idea of sodomy into the minds of men. Nothing more and nothing less.
So the question is... who/what is really behind this?

2 Likes

Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2015
The tin is dat,lucifer owns this world and more evils will happen in its fullness until christ comes. They say it's an evolution of d mind,but the bible says in the last days, men will be awashed in their own folly. Its clear that obama supports Gay rights,d emphasis here should be on the right. But when dealing with God,its either u r in support of his will and so, u condemn evil or u are against his will. Obama didn't condemn evil. Well everytin has a price, a price for good and a price for evil,no in betweeen.
Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by coolscott(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
chigo93:
The tin is dat,lucifer owns this world and more evils will happen in its fullness until christ comes. They say it's an evolution of d mind,but the bible says in the last days, men will be awashed in their own folly. Its clear that obama supports Gay rights,d emphasis here should be on the right. But when dealing with God,its either u r in support of his will and so, u condemn evil or u are against his will. Obama didn't condemn evil. Well everytin has a price, a price for good and a price for evil,no in betweeen.

1 Like

Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by aresa: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
All this nonsense just to let us know you are a hate peddling bigot... Gay activities has been part of your African existence since the beginning of time so what's the white man got to do with anything?

Gay activities is legal in 21 African countries including your own immediate neighbors in Chad and Niger..

2 Likes

Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:20am On Jun 28, 2015
chigo93:

"The world is not going to the devil; it is going to God. It is wonderful Becoming." --- Wallace Wattles (Mein Nigger!)
Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by coolscott(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
aresa:
All this nonsense just to let us know you are a hate peddling bigot... Gay activities has been part of your African existence since the beginning of time so what's the white man got to do with anything?

Gay activities is legal in 21 African countries including your own immediate neighbors in Chad and Niger..
Soon pedophiles will start asking for their rights. Their rights to get involved with your underaged daughters and grand daughters. And when you begin to protest, I hope you classify yourself as a hate-peddling biggot
Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by aresa: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
coolscott:

Soon pedophiles will start asking for their rights. Their rights to get involved with your underaged daughters and grand daughters. And when you begin to protest, I hope you classify yourself as a hate-peddling biggot

Have they asked for such privilege in your village? Maybe such is currently going on in your village, but not to my knowledge.

Not interested in your homophobia, fear mongering, ignorance and silly paranoia.
Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by coolscott(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
aresa:

Have they asked for such privilege in your village? Maybe such is currently going on in your village, but not to my knowledge.

Not interested in your homophobia, fear mongering, ignorance and silly paranoia.

Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by mars123(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
when Nigeria become a really free progressive country, it will legalize it, so will the rest of the world...Now if i give you an American visa,refuse it if you can. America is just leading the way as they always do,trying to create heaven on earth...Can you commit a crime there and go free? Is there Inequality? Is there human right abuse? This is what makes America a great country...legalizing gays is part of what makes that country tick. Now get back to your country's wahala and stop drinking panadol for a man that doesn't even have headache.
Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by mars123(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
chigo93:
what do we think we know about God apart from him been a supernatural being? the bible is filled with messages about human rights...salvation is personal and that is what i am happy about. Gay is immoral but it isn't the height of immorality...there are a lot we accept in our society today. I don't support legalizing it, I as a christian also don't support criminalizing it. It is left to the gays to fight for what they want like every freedom fighter and you as a christian to judge not and follow the righteous path.
Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by coolscott(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
mars123:
when Nigeria become a really free progressive country, it will legalize it, so will the rest of the world...Now if i give you an American visa,refuse it if you can. America is just leading the way as they always do,trying to create heaven on earth...Can you commit a crime there and go free? Is there Inequality? Is there human right abuse? This is what makes America a great country...legalizing gays is part of what makes that country tick. Now get back to your country's wahala and stop drinking panadol for a man that doesn't even have headache.
You don't even know America at all. Obviously, you don't know they are dying slowly. You don't know if all the recent police killings. And those were the ones that made the news.
You don't know of the recent massacre in Charleston.
In fact I see you really do not know much of the decaying/declining/imploding empire that is America.
That I live in America doesn't necessarily mean I support stupid decisions their system ends up creating just the same way as living in Nigeria does not automatically translate to support for bad policy
Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by mars123(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
coolscott:

You don't even know America at all. Obviously, you don't know they are dying slowly. You don't know if all the recent police killings. And those were the ones that made the news.
You don't know of the recent massacre in Charleston.
In fact I see you really do not know much of the decaying/declining/imploding empire that is America.
That I live in America doesn't necessarily mean I support stupid decisions their system ends up creating just the same way as living in Nigeria does not automatically translate to support for bad policy
you claim they are dying slowly but they keep creating trends upon trends both technology and social, the massacre is it a daily or monthly occurrence, is it even yearly? where is the white boy that did that devilish act today? he is getting the death sentence. did you not see the mass protests and condemnation that followed the massacre from both whites and blacks? do you think the majority of America whites have these tendencies? i'm not justifying the police killings but do you know of the daily crimes committed by black gangs over there? America is dying only in your imagination. you talk about the ills and forget the many positives. It will keep dictating the tunes of a lot of countries for a very long time...
Re: Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him by coolscott(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
mars123:
you claim they are dying slowly but they keep creating trends upon trends both technology and social, the massacre is it a daily or monthly occurrence, is it even yearly? where is the white boy that did that devilish act today? he is getting the death sentence. did you not see the mass protests and condemnation that followed the massacre from both whites and blacks? do you think the majority of America whites have these tendencies? i'm not justifying the police killings but do you know of the daily crimes committed by black gangs over there? America is dying only in your imagination. you talk about the ills and forget the many positives. It will keep dictating the tunes of a lot of countries for a very long time...
You have now confirmed that you do not know what is happening.
You all take a look at this link: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-09/timeline-us-police-shootings-unarmed-black-suspects/6379472

In about 9 months, 9 unarmed black men have been killed by police. In almost all 9 cases, they were shockingly not charged.
Only the last case was charge because a video later came out showing the actual killing. And this was after the police had put out a statement saying that the officer was threatened.

Unfortunately for them, someone came forward with the whole video which he had recorded.
Now I am going to also put the video down here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym4tE0SQCZY

As for Eric Garner, he was publicly strangled to death and the video is everywhere online for the world to see. But the final decision was a no-indictment decision for the responsible officers. That is it was decided (and with finality too) that the officers should not be charged to court even though the choke hold that eventually killed the victim is an illegal one.

What was Eric Garner's crime? Illegally selling cigarettes.
There is his murder video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zXG0b8WN6o

There are more ways than one in which America is weakening and we can connect it one way or another to a decline in placing importance on God and in fact, deliberate attempts by them to tear themselves away from God. The extent to which any persons do that is the extent to which they will decline even if they do not immediately see it or like the idea of it

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Power Situation In Your Area / Hipocrisy Behind Winners Chapel Rice / Yoruba's Against Biafra Restoration Due To A Lost Quest For "Oduduwa Nation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.