Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Romance (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 (155051 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (Go Down)

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lamispaco:
thanks bro for letting go abeg,the whole thing is over,the aftermath should be fun not this...
that's it bro,
but things like this can't be interesting with out orubebe grin

how u dey
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ehennn
Now you're talking.
cheesy
An apology to #TeamJudges is in order sef

Don't worry, I will consult with boss DyG.
We will get back to you all in a jiffy.
OK na we go dey wait....
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
that's it bro,
but things like this can't be interesting with out orubebe grin

how u dey
lol..but no be you suppose be the orubebe....am doing good bro,thanks for asking..
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by akpumping7720(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
you are also saying rubbish for telling me I am. we both deserve to be respected. you are the host of the program doesn't mean you should talk anyhow. I have the total number of vote plus void votes. can you deactivate your account? undecided

I am just drawing you guys attention against next year.

@bolded is what you should tell me and I will remain mute on this issue without further argument Instead of saying bullshit like your result was accurate. nobody is perfect and making errors is normal in this kind of contest.

I will just heed to my team mate and let the issue off.

have a good day cool

Dude.. U funny ooooo. Against next year ke! But u get time for all this online ish oooooo. When guys dey hustle hard to make kudi, u are here arguing on one faceless contest. Pls forget all this and move on. There is more to life than this online forum. I didn't even follow the contest from the onset talkless of voting coz there is no time.... Money must be made!!!So boss, chill.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by G3n3sis: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lamispaco:
lol..but no be you suppose be the orubebe....am doing good bro,thanks for asking..
OK bro you get mouth wink
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
akpumping7720:

Dude.. U funny ooooo. Against next year ke! But u get time for all this online ish oooooo. When guys dey hustle hard to make kudi, u are here arguing on one faceless contest. Pls forget all this and move on. There is more to life than this online forum. I didn't even follow the contest from the onset talkless of voting coz there is no time.... Money must be made!!!So boss, chill.
bros. this is part of what make Nl a fun house and being part of it isn't bad na wink

its all over sha.
how you dey?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by G3n3sis: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dygeasy, I like ur suit, no omo. Sorry, I mean no homo grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by akpumping7720(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
bros. this is part of what make Nl a fun house and being part of it isn't bad na wink

its all over sha.
how you dey?
Its true sha... But all d same man musnt play in his early stage of life... Its better u work and pray now and retire with good investments!
Am cool boss!
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Where is my burger? angry undecided
Ur address please cheesy
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by sheylarhh(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
lekinz:
[b]Special thanks to God, for making me see this day,this contest won't have been possible if not for you, thanks for how I was created, the dimples you gave me smiley smiley, the all in one you created me with. Thank you Baba

My appreciation goes to my campaign managers " Orijin101 and Ritababe",you guys are wonderful, I fit match make una if una no mind grin grin,lefts to my efforts I shouldn't have made it past the elimination round, thanks for the immense support. May God reward you bountifully for everything you did for the success of this contest;The insults you received during the course of campaigning, the unlimited mb used on this contest, the ban from antispambox grin grin. Jah bless

When I was being interviewed by my oga Tosyne2much and was asked about my marital status, I replied saying single buh Lo and Behold. I ain't single again, am now going home with ** counting 1,2,3 .....*** 3 beautiful,sexy,Behind,porsche,brainy Nairaland Babes;
Princesschi - Am in love with your physique Ooooo kiss kiss kiss
Cetona - Answer me now cry cry,
Larrey - Reply my mail now undecided undecided
Elantraceey - Sorry for yesterday kiss kiss
Thanks for the support.

Shout outs to #TeamLekinz campaign team.... you' ve been of support right from the nomination and verification to the campaign, to the interview and the end of the contest. Your immense days and nights support worth " Lamborghini Veneno Roadster ... Jah Bless
Cc elantraceey, Genea(f), Aipete2(f), asumo12, lightheart(m), Aktripple7(m), YINKS89(m), Orijin101, lanicky(f), sochima1989(m), mistytohcute(f), mhizdarmie(f), Ormorlehwah, elantraceey(f), KelvinGraphics(m), daveP(m), kidaberry(f), kingphilip(m), Therock5555(m).

To every members of the "List out Ashawo Joints grin grin" , I say Thank You

To every members of The Preacher's son lodge on whatsapp, Thank you very very much

The "Awon Weerey 100%" ..., Jah bless for the immense support
Cc Twaci(f), alberto2k, stephenqueen(m), KingTom, Tosyne2much,Fabdedon, Orijin101, JeffreyJamez, kinglekan, Naijaboiy, Cyndax, Jacksparrow071,winetaper

To every one that believed in me, we won't have been rejoicing if not for the support. Jah bless..

To everyone that had been voting since Elimination round I up till this moment, I say Thank You and God Bless You Abundantly.

To my Nl crushes...
Nneka123 - even tho she no vote for me undecided undecided
Princessderaa
Kidaberry

kiss kiss kiss kiss

To every users that voted today, this 3rd position won't have been possible without your votes. Jah Bless and enrich your purse

CC
kingphilip grin grin cheesy cheesy
Jacksparrow0712 grin grin cheesy cheesy
Aipete2 kiss kiss
naija1stpikin smiley smiley
kayslimshady smiley smiley
dagift333 smiley smiley
ITooMumu This your monicker only ehn grin grin grin
raquelraquel kiss kiss
Ayorh4you smiley smiley
missrock - I hope you've seen your boo ( Therock5555)
thagift smiley smiley
ritababe
vheMa kiss kiss kiss
Feranmicharles - Abeg serve my people pepsi
Walexsammy smiley smiley
Roush undecided undecided
mistytohcute kiss kiss
Glock8 - Yeah, Ishiluv
obontami grin grin
byteHead smiley smiley
Edwardhead - Na me be that black guy, Jah go make me fair like you grin grin
Richhommie smiley smiley
Doughboysss undecided undecided
johnpalmer774 smiley smiley
Emmydny undecided undecided
Lamispaco grin grin cheesy cheesy
domido grin grin cheesy cheesy
tolustx smiley smiley
Princesschi kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Naijacitizen
benjanjo1 grin grin wink wink
Acekidc4 smiley smiley
godG grin grin wink wink
magicminister grin grin wink wink
scozy smiley smiley
unitysheart smiley smiley
aliyumd
Brymo grin grin cheesy cheesy
tushd smiley smiley
SmokingGunZ smiley smiley
onisler grin grin cheesy cheesy
mcshegs grin grin cheesy cheesy
xp17 - Ishiluv ain't faceless, she uploaded her pic of recent, she's sexy tongue tongue
Aktripple7 - grin grin cheesy cheesy
tecno4life grin grin cheesy cheesy
heedrhez smiley smiley
sambisa5 - your monicker ehn grin grin
sheylarhh undecided undecided
Suntemi grin grin cheesy cheesy
Ghost01 grin grin cheesy cheesy
Onyi42 undecided undecided kiss
Endowed5 grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
kamokaze10 smiley smiley
sagitariusbaby undecided undecided kiss
kamokaze10 smiley smiley
Taleeysun kiss kiss
adebtech smiley smiley
donmat06 grin grin cheesy cheesy
asumo12 grin grin cheesy cheesy
Deeeebie grin grin cheesy cheesy
MynameHaykay smiley smiley
belac smiley smiley
sinade1 smiley smiley
ladutch
Lainjnr smiley smiley
Mzlaurel grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
JeffreyJamez grin grin cheesy cheesy
reachome smiley smiley
YINKS89 grin grin cheesy cheesy
Mhizdarmie grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
kooljoe1 grin grin cheesy cheesy
Orijin101 grin grin cheesy cheesy
prettythicksme grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
phikom smiley smiley
betanwa smiley smiley
mariamferanmi kiss kiss
kidaberry grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Larrey grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Femistico grin grin cheesy cheesy
Franzeez undecided undecided
Safarigirl grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Kinglekan grin grin cheesy cheesy
Leem4 grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Tbillz smiley smiley
Stephenqueen grin grin cheesy cheesy
Fabdedon grin grin cheesy cheesy
FTBOY grin grin cheesy cheesy
Medunah kiss kiss
softvo grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley smiley
LOUIS6 grin grin cheesy cheesy
Chitexs250 smiley smiley
simongonner smiley smiley
cmpunk My favourite wrestler ( So you dey Nl ) grin grin cheesy cheesy
Natasha247 grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Eddybanty smiley smiley
Sexysapphire Bae Of Life grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
ajumaxbabe grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
D9ty7 - One of my favourite Nl story writers grin grin cheesy cheesy
modupeaderonke kiss kiss
hebex12 grin grin grin cheesy
Cooljoe1 smiley smiley
luv101 undecided undecided
Phony200 smiley smiley
Redbenson grin grin cheesy cheesy

Una wey I no mention.... No vex... I dey avoid antispambox...

Thanks...

Goodnight

Dygeasy - No forget your promise Oooooo grin grin grin

*** Bows Gracefully ***

[/b][color=#006600][/color]

ANTISPAMBOX.... NO BAN ME ABEG cry cry cry

TOMFRENCH CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN...

U DESERVE THE AWARD

JAH BLESS

#

CC
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Abeg no vex baba..... I for modify am but jux cum online now
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
G3n3sis:
Dygeasy, I like ur suit, no omo. Sorry, I mean no homo grin
lol! Thanks baba!
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by femi4: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

The fact that I have become interested in politics and by extension, partisanship does not mean I have lost my humanity.
It might have toughened me a bit, but my principles remain.
The fact that you think we cheated you makes me laugh.
First, my amplified conscience will never let me do such and secondly, the people I worked with, I Adannaya, I can vouch for.

Under the heavens, I make bold to say that I and my team did right by you, Agarawu23 and indeed, every other contestant.

If you feel and think otherwise and continue to spread lies about our credibility and capacity....
Let the heavens and posterity judge us all in due time.
Make dem call for the result sheets now
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by holyteeboy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Agarawu23 i am very sorry i didn't vote my battery messed me up really until i found this link today.............am very soooooooory
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
holyteeboy:
Agarawu 23 i am very sorry i didn't vote my battery messed me up really until i found this link today.............am very soooooooory
OK boss cool
its over
na internet stuff
not everyone will be present
how is your day going ?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by holyteeboy(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
OK boss cool
its over
na internet stuff
not everyone will be present
how is your day going ?
going very great....yurs
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Edwardhead(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
lekinz

u dey vex me, you no see say my dp na filtered pics? i be chocolate butter skinned colorgrin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by agarawu23(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
holyteeboy:
going very great....yurs
cool cool
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by holyteeboy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
cool cool
k
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by adellam16(f): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
guntranno:

Ehn!
lol. Explain urself na
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Spaxon(f): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Spaxon kayjuu bebe2 VivyGift MzPreshie bosunjohns

Please this is the polling unit, Just kindly step in and Support TOMFRENCH with YOUR vote.

Thank you.
hey kev
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Spaxon:
hey kev
Hello Spaxon
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Spaxon(f): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Hello Spaxon
How is you?
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Muzikluva(m): 2:58am On Jun 30, 2015
Today z my birthday....yayyy!!!!!sspecially made_half of the year!!! Happy birthday to me!
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ggrin(f): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2015
lanicky:

[size=28pt] OPTIMUS PRIME CREW...WORKING NIGHT AND DAY.....NOW IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE[/size]

*hugs her* I'm soooooooooooooooooo happy. gringrin

angry
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by GentleMimi: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Aunty i dey o.
Kezi??
Which way na, u just leave us for this end go dey flex for the other side.

Odirokwa mma ooo
Too much activity for my end.
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ivyy(f): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2015
daveP:
( shocked faints.) test is over. Can have a breather

You've started speaking in tongues o
Which kain test
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by lekinz(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2015
sheylarhh:

Abeg no vex baba..... I for modify am but jux cum online now

No problem bro .... Thanks for voting ..!!!
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by daveP(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
ivyy:

You've started speaking in tongues o
Which kain test
the test a student gets before exam. This one is'nt a parable now, chai. Hope you're good
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ivyy(f): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
daveP:
the test a student gets before exam. This one is'nt a parable now, chai. Hope you're good

Oh now I dig. My bad embarassed completely4got. How did it go? Hope you killed it? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112)

Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.