Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation (24326 Views)

Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina / Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) / President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by Segadem(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2015
klevjey:
j
for Jonathan?
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by Kenobus: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Nothing has been said here. How can we be talking of a faceless $20b that has no proof? The witchhunt continues. How can right thinking people listen to a man that was queried over reckless spending of N163b in CBN? He even quoted three figures with no proof- $49.8; $12b and $20b. Why cling on one?
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by SweetJoystick(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Nigerian judicial system won't punish looters, they will be given soft landing angry
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by Fourwinds: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2015
If u ask me where d devil resides, i will tell u its NNPC. The money stolen from NNPC is up to three years budget of d USA. Id..ots God will punish all d Corrupt NNPC officials
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by Fourwinds: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2015
Kenobus:
Nothing has been said here. How can we be talking of a faceless $20b that has no proof? The witchhunt continues. How can right thinking people listen to a man that was queried over reckless spending of N163b in CBN? He even quoted three figures with no proof- $49.8; $12b and $20b. Why cling on one?
so what stops d government of den from probing him?? Dats to tell u GEJ is clueless and had no control of his government
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by ncolumella(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Our government and mismanagement
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by ncolumella(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Our government and mismanagementq
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by ncolumella(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2015
ncolumella:
Our government and mismanagement

Would you be interested to invest/ startup a business which has the potentials to become a leading home delivery brand
with a guaranteed return on investment within one year of operation?
if yes, then click on the link below for more information

www.nairaland.com/2392421/lpg-home-delivery-service-business#34953410
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by coldFLARES1(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2015
Bluetooth2:

I just jope there are good laws that are readily available to make the recovery process and prosecution of these thieves possible else these guys would go scot free without returning a dime.

Lucky Igbinedion stole billions but paid only 3.5 millions in return. Nigeria judiciary couldn't prosecute Ibori. Maina was asked to pay 750 000 after stealing over 30 billion while Aturu has just been declared not guilty.

Identifying corrupt people is not the issue but the ability to recover their loots and punish them appopriately by the law.
I cannot agree less with you. Until wholesome reforms are made in the judiciary, I am afraid, no headway would be made even if people are indicted. Like hoping to trap a grown human in a spider web! it is well.
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by Orter(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2015
Gooood
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2015
omenka:
You call your uncle a thief?? shocked
Yes he is one
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by ahmgenus: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2015
WHY IS NOT THE MAIN THING, THEY SHOULD APPOINT GUYS FAST AND START FROM THE GOOD THINGS THE OTHER ONCE HAVE STARTED AND ADD THEIR OWN QUICK GIVING NIGERIANS WANT THEY WANTS.

THEY SHOULD QUICK COMPLETE ALL THE PENDING RECRUITMENT FIRST, BEFORE THEIR PLANNING BECAUSE THESE ARE THE GUYS THAT WILL HELP IN DOING THOSE JOBS REQUIRED.
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2015
TANoids would not be happy with the news...
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2015
i like your honesty... smiley

mrvitalis:

Yes he is one
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by hamilton62(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2015
modath:

PMB has his work cut out for him,hope he isn't regretting embarking on this rescue mission!!

God will give him the fortitude to see this to a logical conclusion..

May this country never again experience the disaster called PDP ever again.. Ameeeennn!
Is PDP corrupt or the then politicians who are still the politicians of the now ruling party?
PMB might have an outstanding reputation but does his party APC do?
The problem with a lot of Nigerians is the inability to assimilate, digest and integrate results and realities into the Nigeria community.
What does the latest NASS stupidity signify to you?
same old fools called senators deceiving the gullible citizens....
Partisanship is an error even as i am called on the APC platform by my people for councillorship in my place it wont stop me from saying the truth because most Nigerians are the problem of this country and not the politicians... if the root (citizens) of a tree decide not to hold the tree will the tree (politicians) stand?
Food for the thought to all TRUE Nigerian....
Forward ever...

1 Like

Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by philips70(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2015
What name do you give to a president that kept an NNPC board including its chairman in place for four years despite all the stench the whole world know exists in it?

They were only changing recalcitrant MDs maybe that refuses to play ball. One thing am 100% sure of is no TANoid on this forum will ever employ the last president to manage his or her recharge card business including the chief TANist Ifeanyi Ubah.

1 Like

Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by moment5(m): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2015
Let's see if it'll help,will be really glad if it does...
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by Kayswat(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2015
I think I love this
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by emamos: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2015
natas22:
I told you guys that sai buhari will change this country for Good.

you told the guys,who are you if i may ask?
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by hamilton62(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2015
philips70:
What name do you give to a president that kept an NNPC board including its chairman in place for four years despite all the stench the whole world know exists in it?

They were only changing recalcitrant MDs maybe that refuses to play ball. One thing am 100% sure of is no TANoid on this forum will ever employ the last president to manage his or her recharge card business including the chief TANist Ifeanyi Ubah.
The truth is that the GEJ administration failed in tackling corruption but he did well in a lot others: industrialization, revenue diversification, improved agricultural standard, youth and SME empowerment etc he has lay the milestones for these.
Let PMB lay the miles stone against corruption then things will start falling into place.

1 Like

Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by PipSurgeon(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2015
nlaija:
the question is, who are the people that will replace this old ones
will they be eliquent?
how will there performance be?
what is their state of mind?
i once heard someone said, "in choosing between two evils, i will like to try the one i havent tried before". in this light, its an action in the right direction.. hoping it goes out well, atleast, transparency is setting in again?
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by bigerboy200: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2015
mrvitalis:
I have an uncle that was a bord director in NNPC and from what I know there is no Governor that can steal half of the money this thief steal
From experience in the oil sector.. Nigeria real oil production is close to 4 million barals per day.
Baba please make sure u prob all this thief starting from 1977 till now
Make sure non of them go unpunished
But baba this men are too connected internationally so u have to be careful.... Thus is were u will need American and EU help
May the God that brought u in protect you

can u introduce me 2 dat ur uncle??
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by MaziOmenuko: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2015
NAPIMS is another corrupt subsidiary of the NNPC with their NIPEX Joint Qualification Scheme (JQS).

I'm not surprised when some companies have come forward to say they paid some bribe to NAPIMS for favor in winning contracts: those guys are utterly corrupt!

Let the cleansing continue.

1 Like

Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by crownfowler: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2015
PMB av started working. I wish him best of luck.....sai baba...
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by austinauto(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2015
If u ask me where d devil resides, i will tell u its NNPC. The money stolen from NNPC is up to three years budget of d USA. Id..ots God will punish all d Corrupt NNPC officials [/quote]
grin grin
Love this quote

If you are an artist check my signature below
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by dekins: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2015
Good so long those looters are probed without fear or favour ensuring that every loot recovered from them are judiciously used for the betterment of Nigeria and those to be appointed to run the the Oil and Gas industry have clean hands.
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by mrvitalis(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2015
bigerboy200:

can u introduce me 2 dat ur uncle??
Lol I don't even talk to him.. .. .. I hate corruption and everything it stands for
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by bengems(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2015
I heard that kirikiri has been fully renovated.
http://www.facebook.com/tutorialdesk
walahi!..kwaraption will never survive in 9ja befor next month ends
Sai Baba!
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
myklangelo:
Them don steal try.... Make new set of criminals be given a chance at the cookie jar.

The kind of temptation in that corporation is the type that made Judas to sell Christ. All of us here if you enter there and see the stupendous amount of money that floats around, you must be over tempted and you ... Fall!

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

Not me. I don't get carried away easily with money.
That's one of my strong attributes.

I know some will call me names but I don't kia.
Peace out!

1 Like

Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by myklangelo(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Not me. I don't get carried away easily with money.
That's one of my strong attributes.

I know some will call me names but I don't kia.
Peace out!

No one has to call you names. But we pray temptations that are bigger than us, don't come to us when we are unprepared to fight it.

Tempations come in different contexts, ordinrily you could have fought it but when it attacks at the right time...
Who knows?

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
omenka:
You call your uncle a thief?? shocked

Him uncle no dey settle the guy. I believe the old man would be a greedy type. Reason why he called him thief
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by bigerboy200: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
mrvitalis:

Lol I don't even talk to him.. .. .. I hate corruption and everything it stands for
lol..u don't hav to like him,just introduce him to me so i can preach to him biko..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Merit, Not Federal Character, Should Determine Government Appointment / Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) / Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.