Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation (24327 Views)

Sacking NNPC Board Is Just The Beginning: Femi Adesina / Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) / President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by poiZon: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
efilefun:
After probing NNPC alone you will be surprised at the amount of funds that would be recovered and also this will surely send shivers down the spine of other ministries. Nigeria must rise on her feet again.

Before the elections we were told they need 99billion or thereabouts to fix the refineries, we were told refineries won't be ready till 2016/17 why are they now fixing Next month?? We never heard if the 99 billion contract was awarded... Lots of questions !!!! hope Alison is back home from her hospital bed to answer some questions.

IMO; most of those past "politicians" cuz they ain't worthy been called a leader believed Nigeria won't survive pass 2015 so they decided to embezzle as much as they could before the country goes into extinction.

Now is the time to vomit their loots cuz NIGERIA will surely withstand any shit thrown at it

no be today 20billlion dols don dey miss, sometime bfor i was born i heard 2.5billion dols too got missing. till now those who headed the ministry r still walkng as saints augustus.
na only in naija wey thief go call anoda thief thief!
welcome to naija!
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by poiZon: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
efilefun:
After probing NNPC alone you will be surprised at the amount of funds that would be recovered and also this will surely send shivers down the spine of other ministries. Nigeria must rise on her feet again.

Before the elections we were told they need 99billion or thereabouts to fix the refineries, we were told refineries won't be ready till 2016/17 why are they now fixing Next month?? We never heard if the 99 billion contract was awarded... Lots of questions !!!! hope Alison is back home from her hospital bed to answer some questions.

IMO; most of those past "politicians" cuz they ain't worthy been called a leader believed Nigeria won't survive pass 2015 so they decided to embezzle as much as they could before the country goes into extinction.

Now is the time to vomit their loots cuz NIGERIA will surely withstand any shit thrown at it

no be today 20billlion dols don dey miss, sometime bfor i was born i heard 2.5billion dols too got missing. till now those who headed the ministry r still walkng as saints augustus.
na only in naija wey thief go call anoda thief thief!
welcome to naija!
obasanjo dey call jona thief
el rufai dey follow too
even buhari say abacha wey everybody doff hat give as megathief no thief.
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by poiZon: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
mrvitalis:
I have an uncle that was a bord director in NNPC and from what I know there is no Governor that can steal half of the money this thief steal
From experience in the oil sector.. Nigeria real oil production is close to 4 million barals per day.
Baba please make sure u prob all this thief starting from 1977 till now
Make sure non of them go unpunished
But baba this men are too connected internationally so u have to be careful.... Thus is were u will need American and EU help
May the God that brought u in protect you

that means ur uncle na thief be dat. hmmmm
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
omenka:
You call your uncle a thief?? shocked
Call a spade 'a spade'. Lolz
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
I don't know why people are making it look like Buhari has done something special. In fact, we all expect him to dissolve all government departments and Agencies just like any new administration.
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by ozallamike(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
cheesy tireless and fearless prisdoo,keep it up general!
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by natas22: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
emamos:
you told the guys,who are you if i may ask?

Am nobody bro just sand that will one day end up in 6 FTS at God's appointed time but in the eyes of the almighty am a big light in this generation.
www.
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
modath:

PMB has his work cut out for him,hope he isn't regretting embarking on this rescue mission!!

God will give him the fortitude to see this to a logical conclusion..

May this country never again experience the disaster called PDP ever again.. Ameeeennn!
This is where he is going to gain back the money spent on elections and for sponsoring Boko Haram. That senile dullard is a crook! He is not going to fix any sh!t. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by Nellybii: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
all4naija:
This is where he is going to gain back the money spent on elections and for sponsoring Boko Haram. That senile dullard is a crook! He is not going to fix any sh!t. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

Obviously you are a dependant or beneficiary of one of the NNPC board members. That is the only reason any sane person can talk like this. You guys must surely rot in jail otherwise mission hasn't been accomplished.
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Nellybii:

Obviously you are a dependant or beneficiary of one of the NNPC board members. That is the only reason any sane person can talk like this. You guys must surely rot in jail otherwise mission hasn't been accomplished.

You are i d i o t! I support the move and even to scrap NNPC. But, my concern is about who is going to take over the management of oil proceedings. He wants to handle that to loot the nation.

Buhari is a joke!
Re: Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation by laudate: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
PMB has dealt with NNPC. He should now turn his search light on NRC. The board and management should be replaced because of their ineptitude, with well-trained technocrats that can run the corporation properly. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Merit, Not Federal Character, Should Determine Government Appointment / Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) / Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.