Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you (7035 Views)

12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) / 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To / 7 Disgusting Things Women Do In Secret ,but Will Never Admit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by marymaria(f): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
boynigeria:

okay Grandma, if being back in skool for a second degree is comprehened by u as being a child then a child i am. why am i even bugging myself, i dont expect u to get it since ur dressing didnt show any level of basic education
lolz okay, that's gonna burn
she doesnt look like grandma, she only dressed and posed like one

2 Likes

Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by McBeee(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
stop this online bullying it's not cool

Genea don't mind them jare, u dont look anything granny. obviously you're well in your 40s and they need to learn to respect their elders

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by 2dice(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Genea:
hahahaha lmao ,biko don't make me pee in my pants
eehn eehn your pants ...is it G-string or ?? ... cheesy
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by Genea(f): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
2dice:
eehn eehn your pants ...is it G-string or ?? ... cheesy
eeehn dats for ur imagination
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by 2dice(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Genea:
eeehn dats for ur imagination
lol ... I don wanna imagine .. .. I don't wanna disvirgin my Thought ... Btw how is the weekend going tho
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by McWhillion(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Omavik:
If u cnt tell ur gf most of this, then ur not being sincere... y should it b difficult to say most of wat u listed ? Not interesting jor...
Some things are better left unsaid, for instance how would you explain to your gf that you slept over at a female friend's place and nothing happened. As a guy you re only allowed to tell your gf things that you want her to improve on and that have to be said in a nice way too.
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by zeyney(f): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
smexy:
grin
Ur Eye Brow Luks Scarier Dan Hers
Dnt Mean 2 Insult U.Just A Sixta In Concern

Nt Ment 4 U
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by zeyney(f): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mostwanted7:

"aint worth a space in ur world",are you saying shes worthless?
U Na Interpreter Abi Middle Man.Y U Dey Add Fuel Put 4 D Mata
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by zeyney(f): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Genea:
not my fault dear embarassed embarassed just need to put some ppl in dier place
My Fellow Educated Womens It Hv Do.Man Shal Nt Liv By Eyebrows Alone
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by smexy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
zeyney:

Nt Ment 4 U
really?.... Lol. Sister am a brother. Brothers don't give a rat's arss to dem brows, unless the effeminates
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by smexy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
zeyney:

Nt Ment 4 U
really?.... Lol. Sister am a brother. Brothers don't give a rat's arss about dem brows, unless the effeminates.
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by donifez(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chai, I love this e-fight.
Cause of fight "eyebrow"
Ridiculous
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by zeyney(f): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
smexy:
really?.... Lol. Sister am a brother. Brothers don't give a rat's arss about dem brows, unless the effeminates.
Sorry Post Nt Ment 4 U.Error In Quoting
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by Genea(f): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2015
2dice:
lol ... I don wanna imagine .. .. I don't wanna disvirgin my Thought ... Btw how is the weekend going tho
going well dear,urs
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by 2dice(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2015
Genea:
going well dear,urs
beautiful hun.. GOodmorning ..how was Yur night
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by Genea(f): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2015
2dice:
beautiful hun.. GOodmorning ..how was Yur night
fyn,in church lera
Re: 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you by Feranchek(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2015
Genea:
fyn,in church lera

Igbati dey hungry you abi angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want / PHOTO: Can You Do This With Your Spouse For 24 Hrs? / Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.