Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) (5740 Views)

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by lola024(f): 2:19am On Dec 10, 2016
What "freshening up" really means.

Wouldn't it be nice if spontaneous sex happened in real life the way it did in the movies? You know, when you can actually start ripping clothes off in a moment of passion and get right to it…with zero stress? Unfortunately, we have way too many preferred pre-sex rituals for that kind of impulsive sex to happen completely carefree. We much prefer when we have time to do these things (even if we'd never admit it publicly):

1. Whip Out That Matching Lingerie That Never Sees the Light of Day
And then struggle to decide whether you'll wear it uncomfortably under your clothes for the entire date or keep it in your purse so you can put it on in the bathroom pre-action.

2. Shave—or Wax, or Depilate—Everything
You'll let the unruly hair go free later, but sometimes you just want to be smooth, damnit.

3. ...Or Awkwardly Dry Shave in the Bathroom Right Before
This is what happens when you try to be spontaneous. You remember your woolly mammoth legs and wind up surreptitiously landscaping with his razor under the guise of "freshening up."

4. Do a Hack Job Tidying Up Your Room to Appear Like a Functioning Member of Society
You're not going to deep clean your apartment or anything—but you will throw all of your strewn clothing, embarrassing knickknacks, and garbage in your closet to keep up appearances. And make your bed, you guess.

5. Give Yourself a Thorough Inspection Down There
Of course, you know rationally that your vulva is going to look exactly the same as it did last time, but if someone is going to be up in your business, you're going to give it a once-over before he does.

Read on and discover more below......
12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex but Never Admit To

Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:21am On Dec 10, 2016
grin

If he will ask, I will tell him straight for sure cheesy
Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by majorbravo: 2:23am On Dec 10, 2016
I got my eye on this thread...

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by lola024(f): 2:25am On Dec 10, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

If he will ask, I will tell him straight for sure cheesy

like they care.... all that's going on their head is to get under d pant.....
Queen hope ur doing fine

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:26am On Dec 10, 2016
lola024:

Queen hope ur doing fine

Hi Lola... I'm great... Hope u doing great as well over there. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by bikerboy1(m): 2:32am On Dec 10, 2016
OP Where is the remaining seven(7)
Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by lola024(f): 2:32am On Dec 10, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hi Lola... I'm great... Hope u doing great as well over there. cheesy

yeah.... thanks.... stay fine

Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by Young03(m): 3:13am On Dec 10, 2016
why am I even awake by this tim
Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by boss1310(m): 5:26am On Dec 10, 2016
sometimes you guys just copy lists meant for whites.
how many naija girls do shave their legs when meeting a man when most of them love to show off hairs on their legs

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by momentarylapse: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2016
boss1310:
sometimes you guys just copy lists meant for whites.
how many naija girls do shave their legs when meeting a man when most of them love to show off hairs on their legs

grin
Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2016
Naija babes dey send? Some of dem go get hair for chest and bear bear/moustache. Abeg Naija babes carry go, we like you like dat grin
Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by BabaRamota1980: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2016
Women lie too much. They are number 1 con artists.
See as that girl dey hid dirty under the cushion. Now the man would not think she is a slob and if he wants a clean girl now he has been suckered up. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2016
grin
Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by Vaxt(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2016
If u get money puzzy is nothing, guys stop getting useless hope frm ds stuff n go hustle

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by Mekzmoney(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2016
U sound as if u don't enjoy it more. cheesy cheesy cheesy
lola024:

Queen hope ur doing fine
Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by QDSG(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2016
grin
Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by GBADEYZ: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
PLS LET'S FACE D TRUTH & KILL POVERTY If you have N6000 to spare, let me show you how to turn it into N30,000 in 5 to 7 days. Then turn N12000 from that your N30,000 into N300,000... Turn ur 24000 into N3000,000 and it keeps going up to millions of naira. All paid to ur account directly! No need to keep waiting for pairing or for ur account to mature! Time is money! Call or Wattsapp me on 08160040456 or join my new whatsapp group
https:///CEi7v4486iFGYZ1F7e8d8b
Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by princeakins(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
She shaved the forest down dr bfor ma arrival cheesy
Cuz she knws i like it kleen n like a desert for d mouth action that wil do d wetting.. tongue grin
Re: 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) by SexyNairalander: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
The only thing men do

we place our condom in the most conducive and easy to reach places or most times the low self esteemed men take man power

(1) (Reply)

Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) / Why Do Ladies Think Sex Is Gold? / See What A Kenyan Girl Said About Nigerian Guys on Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.