Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,296 members, 7,957,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (545 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by martin500: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
have been in a relationship with my gf for a year now and i should say everything has been moving very well .
3 months ago she asked to move in with me but i refused and told her to stay along first untill i sort out some things in my life first.
i did that because i am yet to decide if i will spend the rest of my life with her
i dont know if this really sits well with her although she appears she is ok with my decision.
the problem right now is that i have a friend that is always telling me about her cheating on me although i didnt see anything yet to show she is cheating.i cant afford to loss her and i am thinking of asking her to move in with me since i dont know if its where the problem is coming from .
i dont know her mindset right now although she appear to feel happy
i dont know if she will cheat on me because of that ,i am really confused
Re: What Should I Do by MEGGATRON(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
hmmm my son

I think you are discombobulated.......even the write up shows that. In summary if I'm not mistaken she wants to move in with you but you refused because you heard she is cheating on you.

You know what in the process on puting her on probation find sometime to investigate and confirm if its true she was cheating.
Re: What Should I Do by abios22: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
If you consider her moving in because she might be cheating, then i will tell you that's a very big mistake.

Women and men cheat even when they are married, cheating doesn't just go away!

If you really want her that much, put a ring in that finger and don't be a pussy! if not, just continue doing the normal dating stuff and commot ur eye for cheating things, it's always a possibility
Re: What Should I Do by raayah(f): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
One way to find if she's cheating is to go through her phone.

When you are together, demand to see her phone. If she says yes, go through messages and pictures.
If she refuses to show you, something is fishy.

You can start your investigation.

Good luck bro!!
Re: What Should I Do by Erukumakanaki: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
martin500:
have been in a relationship with my gf for a year now and i should say everything has been moving very well .
3 months ago she asked to move in with me but i refused and told her to stay along first untill i sort out some things in my life first.
i did that because i am yet to decide if i will spend the rest of my life with her
i dont know if this really sits well with her although she appears she is ok with my decision.
the problem right now is that i have a friend that is always telling me about her cheating on me although i didnt see anything yet to show she is cheating.i cant afford to loss her and i am thinking of asking her to move in with me since i dont know if its where the problem is coming from .
Ask her about it first. . . but don't let her moving in if u don't want unnecessary troubles angry
Re: What Should I Do by 25omega(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
martin500:
why is your friend telling you that she is cheating? does he secretly like her? and if he knows for sure that she is cheating, why not point you to the guy he saw her with? or show you proof or even confront her in front of you?

Don't move in with anyone because you are afraid that they are cheating. At least not until you know if she is or isn't cheating. you can also be honest and let her know that though you love her you are not ready to move in together.
Re: What Should I Do by Edwardhead(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
[size=50pt] i dey look [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Will You Sack Your Secretary If Your Wife Insist / Check Out The Newest Engaged Actress And Singer In Town - Photos / SHOCKING! 12 Surprising Facts About Men Cheating...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.