Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) (2736 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by chiebuka600(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
When they say the words ‘I’ll take a bullet for you”,it’s unimaginable that there are actually people who would do that for their lovers…A British father is fighting for life after being shot three times in the stomach while trying to save his fiancee from terrorist gunmen after they attacked a tourist resort in Tunisia.

According to reports, Matthew James, 30, from Cardiff, was staying at the Bellevue Hotel in Sousse when extremists attacked the nearby beach, killing 37 and injuring 36.

His fiancee Saera Wilson, 26, has described how the couple were sunbathing by the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean when the attack began.Miss Wilson, who is believed to have one child by Mr James and another from a previous relationship, said her fiancee used his body as a human shield to protect her as the attackers opened fire.

She said, despite being covered in blood from the attack, he told her to run away, adding ‘tell our children that their daddy loves them.

Read more & See Photos from the scene here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1035392433152194

1 Like

Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eya
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by vivypretty(f): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
I believe in TRUE love and it will continue to exist
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by letsbet(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
He literally took a bullet for his Girl, mehn, thats some real love right there. tdrl; before u try dat in 9ja, pray she's never goon cheat on u, cos u might literaly turn ur self to a ghost. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bruno Mars' brother...
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by valilo20(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Love abi wot am tinkin of...
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Aint no mudafvckn luv greater dan for a man to lay down his lor his friend...
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by kwencypresh(f): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
orijin101 can u take a bullet for me
wink
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by lordrayne(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
can that happen here in our country?

reminds me of one joke made by Bovi...
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Naija guys no fit cheesy
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by lordrayne(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
undecidedcan that happen here in our country?

reminds me of one joke made by Bovi...grin
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Okay, he as done one. It remains.

2. Catch a grenade for her.
3. Jump in front of a train for her.
grin grin

Besides, that is his fiance nah. angry not girlfriend.
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
kwencypresh:

orijin101 can u take a bullet for me
wink
sweetheart, trust me. . .

*in bruno mars's voice;

I'll catch a grenade for ya. . .
Put my hand in a blade for ya. . .
I'll just in front of a train for ya. . .
You know I'll do anything for ya. . .

Oh oh ohhh. . .

I'll do do all of this things. . .
Take a bullet straight to my face
Yes I'll die for you baby
BUT YOU WON'T DO THE SAME. . .

So, why should i? undecided

Even God knows i will use you as a shield if I'm the one targeted initially

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by funlord(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin Loverboy baba! E be like say the girl THING sweet pass chocolate ice cream dats why oh?
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Orijin101:

*in bruno mars's voice;

Oh oh ohhh. . .

Yes I'll for you baby

Pwahahahaha. Badt guy
cheesy
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by XwhY(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
I'll catch a grenade for ya... Ifa hear... FYM
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
thats true luv. He is a real man

1 Like

Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by keypad1: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
I WILL NEVER KILL MYSELF FOR ANY NIGERIAN LADY

1 Like

Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by MrsChima(f): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
I knew it wasn't a Nigerian man! lipsrsealed
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by kwencypresh(f): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin
Orijin101:

*in bruno mars's voice;

Oh oh ohhh. . .

shocked
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Nature8(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
I wish she'll see this and believe in me..
Ama catch a grenade for you Sunshine..
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
And this is the end of Solomon Gr.....ing
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
kwencypresh:
grin shocked
Lolz. . . Dat doesn't mean i don't lof u ooo
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by kwencypresh(f): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
i need to look for anoda guy asap
Orijin101:

Lolz. . . Dat doesn't mean i don't lof u ooo
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by whytepawn1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:
I believe in TRUE love and it will continue to exist
I believe in love too. still searching for my soul mate.
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by vivypretty(f): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
whytepawn1:
I believe in love too. still searching for my soul mate.
keep searching and thou shall find
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
I don't believe this schit. The girlfriend looks like one to make up the story for the papers. Sorry, but no man presents his belly for hot kalashnikov pellets. Probably got hit by strays while she fled, rightly.
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
What a great guy.
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Emilord(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
chiebuka600:
When they say the words ‘I’ll take a bullet for you”,it’s unimaginable that there are actually people who would do that for their lovers…A British father is fighting for life after being shot three times in the stomach while trying to save his fiancee from terrorist gunmen after they attacked a tourist resort in Tunisia.

According to reports, Matthew James, 30, from Cardiff, was staying at the Bellevue Hotel in Sousse when extremists attacked the nearby beach, killing 37 and injuring 36.

His fiancee Saera Wilson, 26, has described how the couple were sunbathing by the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean when the attack began.Miss Wilson, who is believed to have one child by Mr James and another from a previous relationship, said her fiancee used his body as a human shield to protect her as the attackers opened fire.

She said, despite being covered in blood from the attack, he told her to run away, adding ‘tell our children that their daddy loves them.

Read more & See Photos from the scene here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1035392433152194

the question is,can a lady do the same for a guy?straight answer,NO
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by sulmeza(m): 1:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Orijin101:

*in bruno mars's voice;

Oh oh ohhh. . .

lol...Damn funi nigga....gat me laffin loud @midnight........
u jt murdered d gal
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 09, 2015
I would have done the opposite if I was in his shoes. lipsrsealed

If anything happens to that guy, 24hours is too long for that lady to be in the arms of another man.

NAIJA ladies own worse, she go even sell your property join sef. undecided
Re: Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2015
XwhY:
I'll catch a grenade for ya... Ifa hear... FYM
but you promised you will die for me even if i were to love another

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Is Better Than Education True Or False? / Mrsphyno Where Are You? Please Come And See What I Have For You / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.