Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady (44449 Views)

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video) / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Why the Bleep do people get married if they know they won't remain faithful. Marriage something I will never understand

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Enjoy yaself
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Mintayo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
1. I don't always trust male and female bankers, whether married or single!
2. This is what happens when couples are seperated, the OP should have convinced his wife to move with him!
3. The OP is on a path of destruction ,you need to retrace your step.
4. I hope this thread will not be derailed! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by SonOfDavid91(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cut In: well, Know this that it is not the matter that matters but the end of the matters that matter!
Help ur immediate family and have the fear of God;

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

You try making at least one.
Find your way to my posts. wink
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by dinachi(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Unfortunately many of us have totally missed it here. There are two wicked people in this story and the man is not one of them!
The man is a VICTIM of his wife's poor and insensitive treatment . I feel like crying everyday when I see or read about men who out of desperation now have to look outside for succor in their marriages.
The wife is a very terrible woman who drives the husband to financial recklessnes and inspite of that still do not provide the needed warmth for him to enjoy the marriage.

The other wicked person is his lady colleague who is unduly taking advantage of the guys poor emotional state.

I will advice that he separates from both women for sometime to evaluate his options properly.
Now he is in a very weak emotional state.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
nigga take your demonic a55 out of this thread and back to the atheist section. do you have kids ?

Demonic ?you mean courageous. You don't like open minded opinions don't you?
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
AirstarKane:
You've already made up your mind not to leave her so you know the right thing to do. But if you need any advice I will say tell your wife the truth and keep your home. The sex thing will soon fade.
'sex thing will soon fade?' seriously? what doesnt fade?
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Familyfirst: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
mysweetnina:
Nairalanders, I need mature and real people opinion here.

I am a banker, 32, married with two kids, boy and girl. My wife works with a MDA in abuja while I work out from Nassarawa. I rented a 2 bedroom flat for them in Lugbe, abuja while i visit every weekend. I love her and love the kids however I notice we dont agree on a lot of things, mostly financial matters. she prefer i spend all on her and her kids and whenevr i am broke, she will gladly lend me cash. I dont ve ish with that and i ve been enjoying it for years now. I cheat on her but i dont see it as cheating but rather caring for my emotional needs. I have talked her into coming to stay in lafia with me before but i noticed she is very comfortable with her job and i dont want to be the reason for career truncation/ dissatisfaction in her life.

i decide to live my life in my own way; strategically sleeping with other ladies as need be. recently, i asked my colleague out. a lady banker, same level. for 3 months now, we have been hot and i can no longer touch or tolerate my wife. my colleague recently took in for me but we took care of it. i am scared as she is madly in love with me and she is available. I am also madly in love with her. i am choosing her over my wife right now. how can I solve this.

Guys I love her, dont tell me to leave her. we enjoy sex together in a way I dont with my wife. Just give your honest opinion to help those that may find themselves in my place someday.

Thank u.
You are playing with fire and it will burn you seriously,wake up now

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
ifeness:

Demonic ?you mean courageous. You don't like open minded opinions don't you?
listen man, i aint open to opinions like that. man, them kids be cuttteee as hell. always calling you ' daddy' daddy ' daddy' . if you cant hang around for your kids then you got a legion of demons on you

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
mysweetnina:

I am a banker, 32, married with two kids, boy and girl. My wife works with a MDA in abuja while I work out from Nassarawa. I rented a 2 bedroom flat for them in Lugbe, abuja while i visit every weekend. I love her and love the kids however I notice we dont agree on a lot of things, mostly financial matters. she prefer i spend all on her and her kids and whenevr i am broke, she will gladly lend me cash. I dont ve ish with that and i ve been enjoying it for years now. I cheat on her but i dont see it as cheating but rather caring for my emotional needs. I have talked her into coming to stay in lafia with me before but i noticed she is very comfortable with her job and i dont want to be the reason for career truncation/ dissatisfaction in her life.

i decide to live my life in my own way; strategically sleeping with other ladies as need be. recently, i asked my colleague out. a lady banker, same level. for 3 months now, we have been hot and i can no longer touch or tolerate my wife. my colleague recently took in for me but we took care of it. i am scared as she is madly in love with me and she is available. I am also madly in love with her. i am choosing her over my wife right now. how can I solve this.

Guys I love her, dont tell me to leave her. we enjoy sex together in a way I dont with my wife. Just give your honest opinion to help those that may find themselves in my place someday.

Thank u.

YOU DON'T REALLY NEED ADVICE,

WHAT YOU NEED NOW IS ENCOURAGEMENT grin
GUY HE NO EASY OHH, KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST BUT NO LET MADAME CATCH YOU, BUT TRY TAKE CARE OF THOSE YOUR CHILD,
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by echoedwalls: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2015

I hold the belief that an EFFECT was led by a CAUSE for,it takes two to tangle and tango.
Your wife may have issues that led your marriage to this present state(Well! that's about her)

This is my take on you,
PRAISES: you are SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for your decisions. So,man up,quit the justification however the temptations (many were tempted like you still,they came out as victors;role models to their posterity and generation. You just came out as a loser dude and a wet blanket).With you sleeping around,hurting hearts,aborting that innocent babe. I shudder to imagine the Sexually Transmitted Demons And Diseases you are an embodiment of. Yet,you expect your home to be at peace,you want to have your cake and eat it in this Universe of Karma!

Recommendations:
1:Get sanity(counsel) from a trustworthy church.
2:Go to a quiet place;
a: look yourself in the mirror -reflect and open up to yourself.
b: inquire God for your purpose and direction for your life and family(ZIP UP when you are at it)
c: Read marriage books(at least one) by TD Jakes, Oyedepo,Copeland. Also listen to their tapes too.
3: The next step(s) will follow suit after the above is done

The good Lord will help you. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Regenerated: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
what you have for your colleague is Lust and infatuation, and it will soon be dawn on you!
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Justjyde(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Well, I am trying to understand your emotions now. Just do a think back to when it all started - the "not cheating" part. Try to define why you now have needs that were not being met. "Needs" go beyond sexual contacts but emotional ones too. A woman is different before you "choose" her over others (I know women will say same of men). Your colleague is so "sweet" now because you have not chosen her yet. Believe me, you are about to start a viscous cycle of changing women/wives. Don't get sucked in. Take hold of your emotions/needs and reign them in. At 32, you still have a long way to go in life so, work hard on yourself, your children and your retirement days. I know first hand what a man with many women end up like. It is not a pretty picture. Loving one woman when many are drawn to you may be difficult but.... YOU (AND YOU ALONE) WILL LIE ON THE BED YOU MADE. YOU DON'T GET A SECOND CHANCE!! I pray for you to find the right way to go in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by RushO2(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please, have compassion for your little innocent kids and revive your marriage!
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Ikemikeobi(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
The best thing you will do for your children is to love there mother.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Atk1nson(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:
Hhmmmmmmm....dis is not a good one

Dis is wat apns wen u live seperated frm ur family, ur wife...Hav told couples...don't marry to become single..if u want to be single den stay single and stop exposing innocent kids to one parent system......

Anyways to ur story...drop ur illicit affair dude, and reunite ur home...bring ur famz together, for the sake of ur kids dey re too young to be exposed dis madness, ....womanliness to be honest with u don't hav different, Janet cunt is the same as Sara's if there is any difference, it's a very small one, it's the same utility u derive frm either women so why bother cheat, it's jst dat u men re insatiable and want to taste everything...

Btw.. ......wake up frm dat ur slump and face ur home, put ur home together and drop dat affair...

honestly, they are not the same o.
also how well the owner can use it matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
dinachi:
Unfortunately many of us have totally missed it here. There are two wicked people in this story and the man is not one of them!
The man is a VICTIM of his wife's poor and insensitive treatment . I feel like crying everyday when I see or read about men who out of desperation now have to look outside for succor in their marriages.
The wife is a very terrible woman who drives the husband to financial recklessnes and inspite of that still do not provide the needed warmth for him to enjoy the marriage.

The other wicked person is his lady colleague who is unduly taking advantage of the guys poor emotional state.

I will advice that he separates from both women for sometime to evaluate his options properly.
Now he is in a very weak emotional state.
thats a good spin you put on the story but you left out the part where he said the woman is very generous with her money to him. listen i have had girlfirends like that. they see money as come easy go easy. they spend recklessly and are very generous with their money to their partners. they are as reckless as they are generous. its their personality. if she spent all his money and was stingy with hers then you have a strong point but that is not the case here. but you put a different spin to the story. gotta give you that

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by RyderNG: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
The sex may be good with the new woman now but trust me, if you marry her eventually it will turn to the same situation you have with the mother of your kids now. The hot sex will grow cold, the attraction will fade, she will want kids and then grow fat. What will you do then? Look for a third wife?

My brother it's a trap of the devil. The girl may you love you, but the devil is just using that to tempt you and mess up and complicate your life and possibly ruin the future of your kids too. Don't fall for the trap.

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Find your way to my posts. wink

No thanks.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by neo25(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
I had a similar challenge though I live with my wife n kids. A coworker too and all. I mustered all d will in me to walk away even from the job too. I traded it all in for my family else.... Pray God gives me something far better.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Atk1nson:

honestly, they are not the same o.
also how well the owner can use it matters

Brother tell me the difference btw sis Janet cunt and jennifer cunt...one nah gold... undecided, dey is only difference in maybe one is rough and the other is smooth....bt nh the same utility
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
woman you have no wisdom. now keep quiet

job 39 vs 17 Because God hath deprived her of wisdom, neither hath he imparted to her understanding.

Pastor Confused..admitting that you made an error doesn't make you less of a male. wink

That's is the reason why God would never appoint man to judge...too many flaws. wink

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
respect yourself woman. i need to see you but not hear you. matter fact go and fix me some iyan and egusi

GO charge your brain.
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by youngambi(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
mysweetnina:

Thank u.
bro, i personally tink wat u feel for ur colleague is simply lust and not love. cos at last u summarized evritin with "we
enjoy sex together in a way I dont with my wife". cos at d end u would onli realise it isnt all about the 7 minutes pleasure after all. and by den it myt b too late. NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD.

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Pastor Confused..admitting that you made an error doesn't make you less of a male. wink

That's is the reason why God would never appoint man to judge...too many flaws. wink
i think you are not understanding the scriptures. it says a spirituaL man can judge all things. do you get that ?

1 corinthians 2 vs 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things <<

LISTEN YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO TB MONEYSHUA OR OYAKHINAIRA OR OLEDEPO HERE, YOU ARE SPEAKING TO A MAN WHO KNOWS THE ESOTERIC NATURE OF THE BIBLE wink

3 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by fairlyisabel(f): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ikemikeobi:
The best thing you will do for your children is to love there mother.
gosh! I love this quote.

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by sukkot: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

GO charge your brain.
My brain is charged, is yours ? nepa done strike inside your brain grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Ifyjuli25(f): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
That is one thing with bankers... They always cheat with their colleagues.. Both male and female.. CHEATERS... God will judge!
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

No thanks.
undecided
Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by MrsChima(f): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
My brain is charged, is yours ? nepa done strike inside your brain grin grin

(Your battery is at 3% please plug in your charger)

1 Like

Re: Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady by crackhouse(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I don't give advice to married people
me too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.