Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? (22905 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? / Single Sistas: 7 Lies You Must Stop Telling Yourselves In 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Shymm3x:

Ha!

Nah, for every angry black woman - there are 20 black men who have gone berserk and are about to be sectioned, due to black women. grin

Hahaha
Black women are only angry with Black NIGGAS o!
Hook us up with anoda race and see us as HAIL MARYS! grin

All disu grama wey you dey blow for "yeh", na for wetin na? cheesy

Na wetin you 'esPET'? wink
You "beserk" me, I BESERK YOU X10 ke! cool
Wetin I wan take Black NIGGA do at dis stage of my life? angry
Tufiakwa o!

Because of broke azzzzze "AGIDIGBA BLOKOS" wey sabi SPIT from tototototo as full time h-employment abi? grin

Tufiiiakwa I say!!!!

Na only woman wey no GET BLACK MAN KEEP FOR HOUSE na im fit to h-opin dis kain thread ke!
Some "cargoes" on NL are still fasting and praying on NL to SUBMIT in advance. . . . . Even before catching the PSYCHODELIC NAIJA HUSBAND o! grin

E dey "vogue"? undecided
How many NL WOMEN can come to testify that the goodness of their men ENDURETH forever? cheesy
Nor be so-so cases we dey JUDGE from thread to thread? cheesy

The wan wey I get for house, I wan try dash am out with coupon kpa kpa, E NOR GREE GO! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Truckpusher(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hahaha

Wetin I wan take Black NIGGA do at dis stage of my life?
Tufiakwa o!
It's simply because the black woman feel inferior and hooking up with another race to them is an elevation in their immediate society which is just akin to those black dudes that are running after the white woman who has been rejected by their own very society for being too fat or too ugly ,all for the papers and economic gains - A hard working nigga wouldn't do that and a black woman with some sense of dignity and racial pride won't see a white husband/boyfriend as some kind of trophy because she can have a good life without a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's simply because the black woman feel inferior and hooking up with another race to them is an elevation in their immediate society which is just akin to those black dudes that are running after the white woman who has been rejected by their own very society for being too fat or too ugly ,all for the papers and economic gains - A hard working nigga wouldn't do that and a black woman with some sense of dignity and racial pride won't see a white husband/boyfriend as some kind of trophy because she can have a good life without a man.

No dear!
With other races, WE STOP SHOUTING!
Period!
Black men are NATURAL BORN KILLERS period! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Truckpusher(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

No dear!
Period!
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by limamintruth: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, Jade, you might not be overtly aggressive - but I do believe you act passive-aggressive all the time. That's how black women are innately due to excessive testosterone.

Watch these two videos (watch the first one before going over to the second one - it's the same woman on both videos) and tell me what you think (hahahahahaha):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_DAWf-sUhU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKCrooEzAHE

Hmmm, what a woman! shocked
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

No dear!
Period!

The black man is the most aggressive of all races. It only makes sense for his woman to evolve to match his aggressiveness. This is evolution...survival of the fittest instincts. grin
I mean the black male stereotype is aggressive, violent and criminally inclined. These men would have killed us if we didn't match them in aggression. I mean this is the comment of Ya Asantewa, an Ashanti queen who led the resistence to British colonial rule in Ghana. She succeeded in the short run, but the Ashanti were heavily outgunned -"If you the men of Ashanti will not go forward, then we will. We the women will. I shall call upon you my fellow women. We will fight the white men. We will fight until the last of us falls in the battlefield."

We are not scared of anybody! cool We will not run from a fight. When you come for us, we come for you!
Fela is righttttt! We do not waltz, or two step, we dance the fireeee dance!
The African woman is not a symbol of some fragile femininity that some western culture has twisted us into, but one of regal indomitable strength. And I will not apologize for it. The African man is not a gentleman either! grin He is also a ticking time bomb, that is why he accounts for the highest interracial divorce! Buhahaha! grin

African women were not silenced in our original cultures. When the women were vexed, the men were in trouble. cool
Our forefathers could handle that cool. Today's defeated black man cannot handle that . That is why he's always whining like an ode...ewww

3 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Stillfire:

The black man is the most aggressive of all races. It only makes sense for his woman to evolve to match his aggressiveness. This is evolution...survival of the fittest instincts. grin
I mean the black male stereotype is aggressive, violent and criminally inclined. These men would have killed us if we didn't match them in aggression. I mean this is the comment of Ya Asantewa, an Ashanti queen who led the resistence to British colonial rule in Ghana. She succeeded in the short run, but the Ashanti were heavily outgunned -"If you the men of Ashanti will not go forward, then we will. We the women will. I shall call upon you my fellow women. We will fight the white men. We will fight until the last of us falls in the battlefield."

We are not scared of anybody! cool We will not run from a fight. When you come for us, we come for you!
The African woman is not a symbol of some fragile femininity that some western culture has twisted us into, but one of regal indomitable strength. And I will not apologize for it. The African man is not a gentleman either! grin He is also a ticking time bomb, that is why he accounts for the highest interracial divorce! Buhahaha! grin

African women were not silenced in our original cultures. When the women were vexed, the men were in trouble. cool
Our forefathers could handle that cool. Today's defeated black man cannot handle that . That is why he's always whining like an ode...ewww

I rest my "nut-case"! grin
You have made my day ooooooooooh!!!
Na who nor get BLACK MAN for house go fit fast and pray for one abi?

I say TUFIAAAAAAKWA in my next life!!!! angry

If you are not strong-willed and FINANCIALLY-INDEPENDENT, you are a DEAD AND GONNER ooooooooh!!!! Dem go KILLLLL YOU!!!!!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
OP!
Abeg tell us how GREAT your man ART biko!
Thanks in advance!!!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Stillfire:

This is where you come to lament your hatred towards men....hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I rest my "nut-case"! grin
You have made my day ooooooooooh!!!
Na who nor get BLACK MAN for house go fit fast and pray for one abi?

I say TUFIAAAAAAKWA in my next life!!!! angry

If you are not strong-willed and FINANCIALLY-INDEPENDENT, you are a DEAD AND GONNER ooooooooh!!!! Dem go KILLLLL YOU!!!!!! grin

It is not today the African husband recalcitrance (having an obstinately uncooperative attitude toward discipline) started. They have been stubborn from time immemorial! grin And our foremothers knew this and they set up structures like boycotts, riots and fines to DEAL WITH THEM ACCORDINGLY! And these are supposed to be 'primitive' women o. How much more a modern woman? Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, im sef no go sleep. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
kaboninc:

Only the truth shall set us free... don't be pissed. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Stillfire:

It is not today the African husband recalcitrance (having an obstinately uncooperative attitude toward discipline) started. They have been stubborn from time immemorial! grin And our foremothers knew this and they set up structures like boycotts, riots and fines to DEAL WITH THEM ACCORDINGLY! And these are supposed to be 'primitive' women o. How much more a modern woman? Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, im sef no go sleep. grin

Amen!!!
Dem expect us to keep kwayett?
See wayo o!
Me nor go stop SHOUTING o!
If dem blokos nor rise, not my wahala! cheesy

Angry BLACK WOMEN reppppppin' jor! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgvi9X1fVy8
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by dangotesmummy: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara on fire gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Ewuro4: 12:23am On Jun 30, 2015
I'm POPPING MY GUM ! cheesy
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Nmeri17: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hahaha

All disu grama wey you dey blow for "yeh", na for wetin na? cheesy

Na wetin you 'esPET'? wink
You "beserk" me, I BESERK YOU X10 ke! cool
Wetin I wan take Black NIGGA do at dis stage of my life? angry
Tufiakwa o!

Because of broke azzzzze "AGIDIGBA BLOKOS" wey sabi SPIT from tototototo as full time h-employment abi? grin

Tufiiiakwa I say!!!!

Na only woman wey no GET BLACK MAN KEEP FOR HOUSE na im fit to h-opin dis kain thread ke!
Some "cargoes" on NL are still fasting and praying on NL to SUBMIT in advance. . . . . Even before catching the PSYCHODELIC NAIJA HUSBAND o! grin

E dey "vogue"? undecided
How many NL WOMEN can come to testify that the goodness of their men ENDURETH forever? cheesy
Nor be so-so cases we dey JUDGE from thread to thread? cheesy

The wan wey I get for house, I wan try dash am out with coupon kpa kpa, E NOR GREE GO! cry
lmfao grin grin grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 30, 2015
feran14:
everyone argues. You don't know their story, you don't know why she was angry. Besides, she is alone is not all the Nigerian women abroad. just because you saw one woman doing it doesn't mean they all do it. unless you have seen like 100 different cases since you arrived
I think why the OP brought this issue to the open is because of the way the woman behaved publicly.... only a disrespectful woman screams at her husband in the presence of all.

They can do all the screaming @ home not in the mall.

2 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Shymm3x: 5:31am On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
OP!
This is for you! grin

Hahahahahaha!

Bye baby - angry black woman/actions of a demon/I'm leaving (Nas). grin grin tongue tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1f4R3owxkI

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Only the truth shall set us free... don't be pissed. tongue

Am not pissed my dear....especially when you assume an insignificant few to represent a whole.

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by troy20(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

my broda dat one de wear am like 666 for fore-head.you would doubt any man has ever greased his d!ck on her punny.

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by edwife(f): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

Yeah, yeah. Edwife, we don't know what you look like tongue

I've noticed you've been more active since Mama Peace left Aso Rock. lipsrsealed. Just saying

Tim did you notice how many likes you got from this post? cheesy

I didn't know people were interested in seeing my pic grin

Lol thanks for letting me know,but to those who liked this post-i hope you have your pictures on your dp winktongue
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Amen!!!
Dem expect us to keep kwayett?
See wayo o!
Me nor go stop SHOUTING o!
If dem blokos nor rise, not my wahala! cheesy

Angry BLACK WOMEN reppppppin' jor! cool

Lollllll. I read that in Patience Jonathan's voice o.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Am not pissed my dear....especially when you assume an insignificant few to represent a whole.

An insignificant few? shocked Rotflmao!
Black men account for the highest amount of testosterone, what does that tell you about the amount of aggression that would be unleashed on the face of the earth by black men? Bloody hell.
This is evolution people. Nature did not pair a prostrating lizard with a lion. He paired a LIONESS who is very much as aggressive as the lion or even more sef. grin grin I don't see the lioness apologizing to the world or weak men on NL for being aggressive. grin grin grin
Besides I don't see you cautioning your brother for going off tangent talking about the angry black woman stereotype? I don't even have any problem with that. Makes for interesting convo. Why are you then disturbing my life when I speak about the VIOLENT black male stereotype? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

An insignificant few? shocked Rotflmao!
Black men account for the highest amount of testosterone, what does that tell you about the amount of aggression that would be unleashed on the face of the earth by black men? Bloody hell.
This is evolution people. Nature did not pair a prostrating lizard with a lion. He paired a LIONESS who is very much as aggressive as the lion or even more sef. grin grin I don't see the lioness apologizing to the world or weak men on NL for being aggressive. grin grin grin
Besides I don't see you cautioning your brother for going off tangent talking about the angry black woman stereotype? I don't even have any problem with that. Makes for interesting convo. Why are you then disturbing my life when I speak about the VIOLENT black male stereotype? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can lavish your subjective facts as you wish. You can rant here on how your husband beats the hell out of you. You can rant here on how your father, grandfather and every male in your ancestry were aggressive in more ways than the female folks.

However, they constitute an insignificant few.

If you find comfort and contentment rambling about how as a woman (a black woman) intends to subdue men, than good for you.

At one point you talk about black men and at another, you talk about women's liberation. I wonder if you're not confused.

Just an advice, the world will forever be ruled by a man. If you try to change that, you'd be killed and be forgotten. I said forgotten. Wise women know that and so they do not tread where angels dread.

2 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

You can lavish your subjective facts as you wish. You can rant here on how your husband beats the hell out of you. You can rant here on how your father, grandfather and every male in your ancestry were aggressive in more ways than the female folks.

However, they constitute an insignificant few.

If you find comfort and contentment rambling about how as a woman (a black woman) intends to subdue men, than good for you.

At one point you talk about black men and at another, you talk about women's liberation. I wonder if you're not confused.

Just an advice, the world will forever be ruled by a man. If you try to change that, you'd be killed and be forgotten. I said forgotten. Wise women know that and so they do not tread where angels dread.

Buhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this not the aggression I have been yapping about? grin grin grin grin Aggressive black male syndrome. E don dey vex. grin grin
'Subjective facts' on testosterone and the consequences of having it? I hope I am not talking to a kindergarten. You can't get more objective than that. You that cannot even kill a fly is talking about killing somebody on the internet...buhahahaha. grin grin grin grin grin Sorry I am not here to whet your ego, but to crushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it and dispose it in the graves of both your maternal and paternal grandfathers. grin grin grin When you come online, make sure you bow to your superiors cool otherwise dutifully look the other way or challenge your brothers. Don't be a foolish hypocritical banshee with a demeanor of a whiny mosquito. angry grin

Since this thread has gone off tangent to talk about stereotypes, let me kill it finally. The black male like you is VIOLENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, aggressive and criminally inclined! grin grin grin He is more brawn than brain, eternally defeated and the butt of many jokes. Perpetually in chains by his overzealous pe.nis, destined to populate the earth with bastards he cannot take care of. grin cool cool cool If you don't like it, do the needful, take a chair and a rope and go hang yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Buhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this not the aggression I have been yapping about? grin grin grin grin Aggressive black male syndrome. E don dey vex. grin grin
'Subjective facts' on testosterone and the consequences of having it? I hope I am not talking to a kindergarten. You can't get more objective than that. You that cannot even kill a fly is talking about killing somebody on the internet...buhahahaha. grin grin grin grin grin Sorry I am not here to whet your ego, but to crushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it and dispose it in the graves of both your maternal and paternal grandfathers. grin grin grin When you come online, make sure you bow to your superiors cool otherwise dutifully look the other way or challenge your brothers. Don't be a foolish hypocritical banshee with a demeanor of a whiny mosquito. angry grin

Lool.

Your hatred has wiped off your comprehension capability. I never suggested nor made comments to anyone killing you in the internet. The internet is only but virtual. If you live in it, thinking someone will kill you, then you're living in a fairy tale. You're living in imagination.

Here you've gone off tangent: if the black male (emphasis on black) is violent and according to you, the women (lioness) do not have to be aggressive as they can match the men, what happens to white men and white women. white men and black women?

Oh, did I forget that when the whites took slaves, they spared no one including the black woman?

Why your hate on the black man? Is the black man the source of all your problems, your weakness, your insanity, your stupi.dity?

You talk about black men and aggressiveness, are there not black women who are much more aggressive than men? Between you and I, whose aggressive?

Since this thread has gone off tangent to talk about stereotypes, let me kill it finally. The black male like you is VIOLENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, aggressive and criminally inclined! grin grin grin He is more brawn than brain, eternally defeated and the butt of many jokes. Perpetually in chains by his overzealous pe.nis, destined to populate the earth with bastards he cannot take care of. grin cool cool cool If you don't like it, do the needful, take a chair and a rope and go hang yourself.

Look at the rant of a deranged angry woman.

You could have well taken your angry sisters to Amazon. Then when your population is threatened, you come to the wild, f.uck the males, get yourselves pregnant and if the offspring is a male, you slice the throat. Else you keep her alive and train her as your own.

Go see a shrink my dear. So you don't die in the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by pickabeau1: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire

ive been meaning to ask you this

do u have a dislike for black or Nigerian men and if so why?
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool.

Your hatred has wiped off your comprehension capability. I never suggested nor made comments to anyone killing you in the internet. The internet is only but virtual. If you live in it, thinking someone will kill you, then you're living in a fairy tale. You're living in imagination.

Here you've gone off tangent: if the black male (emphasis on black) is violent and according to you, the women (lioness) do not have to be aggressive as they can match the men, what happens to white men and white women. white men and black women?
Oh, did I forget that when the whites took slaves, they spared no one including the black woman?

Why your hate on the black man? Is the black man the source of all your problems, your weakness, your insanity, your stupi.dity?

You talk about black men and aggressiveness, are there not black women who are much more aggressive than men? Between you and I, whose aggressive?

Huh? If you don't understand evolution ask questions, otherwise you keep it shut and don't misquote me!
Since black males evolved to have more testosterone and testosterone accounts for aggression, his female counterpart would evolve to match him. Is that too hard to understand? The fastest man alive is a black man, the fastest woman alive is a black woman due to more muscle mass. A plus for testosterone, but the negative side is more AGGRESSION. White men evolved along side his women. The white man is not as aggressive as the black man, so there's no reason for the white woman to evolve to be aggressive as the black woman. It's not my fault you didn't pass biology.

Look at the rant of a deranged angry woman.

You could have well taken your angry sisters to Amazon. Then when your population is threatened, you come to the wild, f.uck the males, get yourselves pregnant and if the offspring is a male, you slice the throat. Else you keep her alive and train her as your own.

Go see a shrink my dear. So you don't die in the internet.

Is this nonsense supposed to make me angry? Imagine the aggressive, violent cheesy pettiness because I am unleashing facts here, abeg go and sleep. grin grin grin Stop whining like a pregnant nanny-goat. grin
As I said don't be a hypocriteeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I don't see you challenging the guy that populated the thread with the 'angry' black female stereotype. cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh that one sweet your belle, didn't it? grin grin grin
Is the black man stereotype too hard to swallow or what? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry cry cry What is the problem? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by cococandy(f): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
I don't see you challenging the guy that populated the thread with the 'angry' black female stereotype. Oh that one sweet your belle, didn't it?
Is the black man stereotype too hard to swallow or what? What is the problem?

Tell me about it. It's fun when threads are created up and down to lambast the black woman and how other races are better than us. The yapping could go on forever and it would be delicious. When the same stereotype is applied to men it becomes a bad thing.

Pls y'all should stop giving what you can't take. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
pickabeau1:
Stillfire

See me see wahala o. cheesy I hope my words are not making anyone's pe.nis bow in defeat o. sad
I have a hatred for any evil, evillllllllllllll behavior I see in black males, such as hypocrisy as evident in Kabonic. kiss grin
You can as well call out bad behavior in females, it doesn't remove any hair from my head abeg. tongue

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
pickabeau1:
Stillfire

It would also be nice to see you ask same of those whose breathing moments all but consist of saying derogatory stuff about black women.
Where do you usually go with your 'objectivity' when such situations arise?
No you part them on the back.

Much as stillfire is not being fair at the moment by the generalization, it is well deserved. since we no fit hear word. Every few minutes someone is looking for something nasty to say about black women and if that's fine, I don't know why hers should be termed hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter / How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? / I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.