Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs (38632 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by adamshuaib(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by remmyton(f): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good move, don't just mark out, swing into action
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by berrystunn(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
STORY
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Generalkorex(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ikorodu road o.
Agric road - isawo road,agbede road,ita oluwo and ijede road all in ikd

1 Like

Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by engrfemi(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ok
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by littlemistress: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ijegun ooooooo... practically a slum undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by emirate0(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
ApcSucks:
Ok apapa greed lock needs urgent attention

Buhari is a dulllardinho

Brukutu sipping president

The oluwole general

This one chance we will endure b4 uu knw it 4years is gone

And the Brukutu sipping man will be driven away with his presidential cows

Oboy, hw did u escape frm yaba.
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Anyi3(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
ApcSucks:

Buhari is a dulllardinho

The oluwole general

Intelligent you that can't spell grid-lock

3 Likes

Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by timi4uall(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
NaLaugh:

That's El-Rufai right? I remember back in the day when he was the FCT minister he did a good job. I'm sure he'll do well.
OK. still waiting
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Azumagcc(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ijegun road in Ikotun.
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by ibrak90(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kudos .. But they need to also consider roads coming in and out of Apapa, from barraks down to eleganza to wharf gate... And other major street like creek road, marin road and point road all in Apapa.

With this the demolic grid-lock will be best contain.
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by deeptesting(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
littlemistress:

I will write to them about Isheri Osun, that community from Ijegun-Ikotun axis has no entry point, also from the newly constructed road from Jakande Estate, the access point at Isheri Osun is also blocked no access.. How people in this community commute in and out daily is pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by sunkymike(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
this Lagos -Abeokuta road, I would prefer the governor to focus also on the iyana-ipaja, ile-Epo axis. the abule-egba-tollgate axis is not as bad as this one.
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by ogele: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://insidemainland.com/checkout-the-roads-lagos-state-have-scheduled-for-repairs-in-your-area/
Mafuloku roads no dey inside list.... Abi that area no dey for Lagos.... Abi Tinubu enemy they stay there
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Deltagiant: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
littlemistress:

I guess you're talking about the Ijegun Satellite town near festac. That area is one of the forgotten areas by Lagos state government. This is despite the efforts being made by property owners who had to spend millions to sand-fill their lands.

I won't expect much though...Importers and traders must take care of everything, afterall they buy swamps and sandfill them.
And continues to build markets that are bigger than some towns just across the road. Pity for those who would never re-calliberate their actions.
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Smooyis(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
What of ejigbo axis and isolo to ikotun road?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by ajepako(f): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
ApcSucks:

Buhari is a dulllardinho

The oluwole general

See vexmentation!

Guy you no wan gree oh!
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Seequadry(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
were is ejigbo?

1 Like

Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by littlemistress: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
deeptesting:

I will write to them about Isheri Osun, that community from Ijegun-Ikotun axis has no entry point, also from the newly constructed road from Jakande Estate, the access point at Isheri Osun is also blocked no access.. How people in this community commute in and out daily is pathetic.

Sometimes I wonder if ijegun & its environ isn't part of Alimosho LGA. The insides of ijegun, Ijagemo., Ijedodo & the likes are eye sore.
And to think we've got people in authority is pathetic..
Isheri-oshun as been a slum since my growing up days..
And to think dz same Alimosho is the most populated LGA in Lagos is saddening yet underdeveloped

1 Like

Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Smooyis(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
What of ejigbo axis and isolo to ikotun road?
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
NIGERIA GOVERNMENT DEY ALWAYS USE MOUTH TAKE REPAIR ROAD.
THAT'S WHY I LIKE NORTHERN STATES.
DEM DEY REALLY TRY
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by opeaceo: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Generalkorex:
Ikorodu road o. Agric road - isawo road,agbede road,ita oluwo and ijede road all in ikd
I couldn't have said it better, those roads are nightmares!!!
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Johnnyessence(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
this is a good development from Ambode adminstration.

1 Like

Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Bifwoli: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://insidemainland.com/checkout-the-roads-lagos-state-have-scheduled-for-repairs-in-your-area/

Much of this is financed by Igbo taxes thru their vast business influence in Lagos.

Igbos built Lagos.
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by ajepako(f): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
No single road in Shomolu and Bariga

Meanwhile, the APC droids in both LGs should start using their scatttered brooms to sweep:

Igi Olugbin Road (half done and abandoned)
Awofodu Street
Alade Market Road
Anifowoshe Street
Fagbeyiro Lane,
Odunsi Street
Ladi Lak Area
Onajinmi street
Johnson Street
Omo Alade Alafia street
Popoola Street
Akilo Street
bariga Road
Abule Okuta Road
Ilaje Road
Solanke Street
Olanrewaju Street
Onabola Street
Osipitan Street
Oyeyemi/ Ikenne Street
Apata / Lisabi Street

How many I wan count for these two LGs?

APC: Shame! oh, sorry, 'change'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
NaLaugh:

That's El-Rufai right? I remember back in the day when he was the FCT minister he did a good job. I'm sure he'll do well.

FOR SURE THIS GUY WILL DO A GOOD JOB,
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Odaveboy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Iyana ipaja.....
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Image123(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good to maintain roads but one major aspect of proper maintenance is drainages. Most of those roads don't have drainage or the system is not good.
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by ahamonyeka(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Why including Igando-Ikotun road when the road is still very ok, he shouldreachout to the people of EGON-Igando. Yes Ojo-Igbede road is long overdue likewise old Ojo road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere / Fashola & Lai Mohammed: Hilarious Fictive Conversation A Nigerian Made / I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.