Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Uche Needs Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uche Needs Advise (1308 Views)

“I Am Pregnant For A Married Man” - 18 Year Old Nigerian Lady Needs Advise / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Needs Advise by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
I brought this to Nl because i know we have matured minds that would be of help.please this doesnt call for abuses,please.All that is needed is advice,and nothing more.God bless as you read what uche sent to me.

A guy approached me telling me his name is VICTOR,and i looked exactly like his classmate so that was why he approached me,he apologised for the mistake n we exchanged contacts.We started to chat,he told me he was 20 but trust me he looked 17 or 16.we decided to meet n later he asked me out.i went to his place without telling him only for who his friends called his brother to tell me no victor stays there,but Ibrahim(not real name).when he came n met me,i confronted him,he said that he was a muslim n his name is Ibrahim,and he belonged to the tribe people refer to as DEADLIEST.He told me that he lied because he was hurt in d past n wanted to find out if i would truly love him.he said he was 23 not 20 n he tld me 20 bkus he was afraid that i would reject him thinking he is too old for me.i asked him of the girl that he mistook me for d first day we met n he said she never existed that he just said that to get my attention dat day.I asked him of the boy dey said was his brother n he said he is not his brother but friend.our relationship was two days old n he started asking for sex,he is super lascivicious,very flirty.everytime sex,sex,sex.He raped me on the fifth day into our relationship but pleaded with me not to leave him.He told me he had a gf before meeting me,he later told me that he was just kidding.i nagged then he told me that he had left her before meeting me because a cultist threatened to kill him.today he told me that he has been dating both of us at the same time.
I later found out that the boy they said was his brother whom he told me was only his friend,was a friend that betrayed him alot by snatching his girl,painting him black with false rumours n organising guys to beat him up almost half dead.

He has some good qualities i admire:he is very gracious,very neat and organised n he is a spend thrift.But the bad outways the good,m confused
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Hazardd(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
thir your story sweet die...waiting patiently for the remaing part cheesy
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
When you refuse to take your drug.
Re: Uche Needs Advise by LaurelP(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Did u say u needed an advice? What sort?
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Melahou(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Reading your post is making me feel sleepy.
Will advice when i wake
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
You don't need advice love...

You need Jesus
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
When you refuse to take your drug.
These are the consequences
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:
Yes boss
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:
Yes boss
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Slimzjoe(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Babe you're Dating a First Class Liar and a Wonderful Drama King
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=Slimzjoe post=35225030]Babe you're Dating a First Class Liar and a Wonderful Drama King[/quote
God bless you for been the first to make a reasonable comment
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Youngpo413: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Smh
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice tory!
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 28, 2015
Good qualities? A rapist, a liar who knows what else please leave this man.
Re: Uche Needs Advise by fuckshit: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
fυςking assuming this is no fυςking “super story"
Good qualities? A rapist, a liar who knows what else please leave this man.
a fυςking spendthrift .
A spendthrift (also called profligate) is someone who spends money prodigiously and who is extravagant and recklessly wasteful, often to a point where the spending climbs well beyond his or her means.
that's what she's fυςking confused about; the fυςking money; she's not fυςking ready to let that go; girl be fυςking wise;

he raped you; you better pray & hope his fυςking “clean" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Needs Advise by perry2020(f): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
I brought this to Nl because i know we have matured minds that would be of help.please this doesnt call for abuses,please.All that is needed is advice,and nothing more.God bless as you read what uche sent to me.

A guy approached me telling me his name is VICTOR,and i looked exactly like his classmate so that was why he approached me,he apologised for the mistake n we exchanged contacts.We started to chat,he told me he was 20 but trust me he looked 17 or 16.we decided to meet n later he asked me out.i went to his place without telling him only for who his friends called his brother to tell me no victor stays there,but Ibrahim(not real name).when he came n met me,i confronted him,he said that he was a muslim n his name is Ibrahim,and he belonged to the tribe people refer to as DEADLIEST.He told me that he lied because he was hurt in d past n wanted to find out if i would truly love him.he said he was 23 not 20 n he tld me 20 bkus he was afraid that i would reject him thinking he is too old for me.i asked him of the girl that he mistook me for d first day we met n he said she never existed that he just said that to get my attention dat day.I asked him of the boy dey said was his brother n he said he is not his brother but friend.our relationship was two days old n he started asking for sex,he is super lascivicious,very flirty.everytime sex,sex,sex.He raped me on the fifth day into our relationship but pleaded with me not to leave him.He told me he had a gf before meeting me,he later told me that he was just kidding.i nagged then he told me that he had left her before meeting me because a cultist threatened to kill him.today he told me that he has been dating both of us at the same time.
I later found out that the boy they said was his brother whom he told me was only his friend,was a friend that betrayed him alot by snatching his girl,painting him black with false rumours n organising guys to beat him up almost half dead.

He has some good qualities i admire:he is very gracious,very neat and organised n he is a spend thrift.But the bad outways the good,m confused

Plz how old are you
Seriously I need ur reply before I say somethings
U went to his house unannounced no1.
No2. Obviously u kept visiting n d touching started
No3. WHats ur definition of rape?? Coz obviously am sure u consented to it bt perhaps not fully

Am nt going to insult or judge coz I can see ur very young and naive and i could have u as a sister. So answer my qustn before we proceed,if u dnt want to discuss it here mail me @ mzkomsy@gmail.com
Re: Uche Needs Advise by IamLEGEND1: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Uche Needs Advise by IamLEGEND1: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
#HowYabaLeftPatientsBeLike.....
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Kasimaramma2(f): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
perry2020:

Plz how old are you
No3. WHats ur definition of rape?? Coz obviously am sure u consented to it bt perhaps not fully

Am nt going to insult or judge coz I can see ur very young and naive and i could have u as a sister. So answer my qustn before we proceed,if u dnt want to discuss it here mail me @ mzkomsy@gmail.com

Re: Uche Needs Advise by Kasimaramma2(f): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
perry2020:

Plz how old are you

just clocked 16.
If you tell a guy you are going to his house,he may start plannig how to drug you or commit attrocites.And also it was good so if he had another girl at her back in the house,she would catch dem.D touching did not start when she visited.he raped her,she didnt consent to anything at all,he forced her and she cried and tried fighting
Re: Uche Needs Advise by perry2020(f): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

just clocked 16.
If you tell a guy you are going to his house,he may start plannig how to drug you or commit attrocites.And also it was good so if he had another girl at her back in the house,she would catch dem.D touching did not start when she visited.he raped her,she didnt consent to anything at all,he forced her and she cried and tried fighting

So obviously she likes him very well coz he spends else of coz if atleast u keep quiet abt an abuse,u should be so pissed that u let go of the guy atleast he dint dis virgin her.
N what she was trying to avoid(druging etc) turned out on her even without plans
Besides does this guy stay alone that she was able to go comfortably to his house and he abused her yet she fought and screamed bt Noone could help nt even his frnds or perhaps neighbour's.

My opinion ;the guy is a very good liar and a serial cheat and that line of "u look like some1 I know" is obviously used on many girls he comes across.i wouldn't be the one to advice her if she should stay in the relationship or not coz she is the know that knows what she is getting from it,i would just advice she be more careful
No1.u dnt bomb on a guy anyhow(uninvited),everyone needs their privacy and for ur own security reasons as well,she is in her parents house doing this so obviously if she is in school she will even move in with the guy just to be sure he doesn't have a bitchh or side chick that's too dangerous I remember a girl in ogun state (my cousins frnd) who went to her boy frnds place uninvited they had been dating for a years unknown to her that the guy is an armed robber so she went to the guys house uninvited,duplicated his keys unknown to him just to meet him and his friends sharing the money they got from their operations with guns on d table.their standing rule was nobody must know what they do not even their girl frnds and the consequence is death,the guy pleaded and all bt he was even d one who made d rule so they killed her and dumped her body somewhere close to her house thanks to people who knew her movement and a frnd that dropped her, what of the lady in abuja here gwags who went to see her boy frnd in the middle of the day I tell u not knowing he was a cultist and had clash with another group they attacked him and as they were on it she came in and they all raped her,these real life stories go on and on its reali good to be careful with guys coz u dnt know.them 100% it's what they say u believe and judge from the attitudes they pull off out of pretense. guys would always be guys some cheat bt know where their heart belongs,you don't have to body guard him or monitor his movement at the risk of ur sanity coz ho.estly if u find out anything it's u that would be hurt and crying.
What if she was gang raped U need to talk sense into this ur frnd.if there was no visiting involved he wouldn't have taken advantage of her and am so damn sure they have been having constant sex afterwards.
Re: Uche Needs Advise by katerine7(f): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
just leave him o
Re: Uche Needs Advise by Sapphire86(f): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
He raped you but he has some qualities u admire?

What's to admire about a rapist?

1 Like

Re: Uche Needs Advise by UnknownT: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wetin uche dey do with Ibrahim? She no no say Ibrahim no dey look Uche face? undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Needs Advise by IZUKWU(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tell uche that she is too young to be dealing with all these dramas. Two that the guy is a liar , a cheat ,a rapist. She can do better for herself than that. She seems to be love starved but she should wait for a better option. What she currently have is a very bad egg.

1 Like

Re: Uche Needs Advise by Kasimaramma2(f): 6:48am On Jun 29, 2015
perry2020:

So obviously she likes him very well coz he spends else of coz if atleast u keep quiet abt an abuse,u should be so pissed that u let go of the guy atleast he dint dis virgin her.
N what she was trying to avoid(druging etc) turned out on her even without plans
Besides does this guy stay alone that she was able to go comfortably to his house and he abused her yet she fought and screamed bt Noone could help nt even his frnds or perhaps neighbour's.

My opinion ;the guy is a very good liar and a serial cheat and that line of "u look like some1 I know" is obviously used on many girls he comes across.i wouldn't be the one to advice her if she should stay in the relationship or not coz she is the know that knows what she is getting from it,i would just advice she be more careful
No1.u dnt bomb on a guy anyhow(uninvited),everyone needs their privacy and for ur own security reasons as well,she is in her parents house doing this so obviously if she is in school she will even move in with the guy just to be sure he doesn't have a bitchh or side chick that's too dangerous I remember a girl in ogun state (my cousins frnd) who went to her boy frnds place uninvited they had been dating for a years unknown to her that the guy is an armed robber so she went to the guys house uninvited,duplicated his keys unknown to him just to meet him and his friends sharing the money they got from their operations with guns on d table.their standing rule was nobody must know what they do not even their girl frnds and the consequence is death,the guy pleaded and all bt he was even d one who made d rule so they killed her and dumped her body somewhere close to her house thanks to people who knew her movement and a frnd that dropped her, what of the lady in abuja here gwags who went to see her boy frnd in the middle of the day I tell u not knowing he was a cultist and had clash with another group they attacked him and as they were on it she came in and they all raped her,these real life stories go on and on its reali good to be careful with guys coz u dnt know.them 100% it's what they say u believe and judge from the attitudes they pull off out of pretense. guys would always be guys some cheat bt know where their heart belongs,you don't have to body guard him or monitor his movement at the risk of ur sanity coz ho.estly if u find out anything it's u that would be hurt and crying.
What if she was gang raped U need to talk sense into this ur frnd.if there was no visiting involved he wouldn't have taken advantage of her and am so damn sure they have been having constant sex afterwards.
thanks in loadz...lots of love
Re: Uche Needs Advise by perry2020(f): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

thanks in loadz...lots of love

Ur welcome love.*hugs*

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nairaland Ladies Not Beautiful? Han Hian !!! / How Can An Introvert And Extrovert Have A Great Relationship? / My Bf Plays For Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.