Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? (1348 Views)

20 Common Mistakes Men Make When Chatting Up A Lady Via Texting / See Wat A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confused / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by NoMoreTrolling: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chatting up girls at a club, no problem!

Chatting up girls at a store, no problem!

...but how in the hell does a guy chat up the cashier successfully

There's this hot black british cashier at nandos that I've been trying to chat up for like 3 days in a row now.

Every time I try to make my move, we are surrounded by a bunch of customers. Like today, after ordering, I went back to her and was like "Hey, I'd like to ask you a question", but before you could say Jack, we were surrounded by like 10 customers. I ain't gon lie, I didn't wanna be rejected at nandos men, in front of people peacefully trying to order food, no way!!!

So she was like "what?" and I quick switched it up to like, "I'd like to get the specials for the day", even though the menu was clear for all to see, sigh undecided

Anybody have big enough cojones to pull this off? Let me know ur game cry
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is kwazy

Abort mission soldier
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by NoMoreTrolling: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:
This is kwazy

Abort mission soldier

Hehehe, but Major, what ever happened to no retreat, no surrender

Anywho, just got a call from a female soldier, my sister, she ran inteference for me, telling her I like her grin

Going there now to lay claymores and blow her away wink
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Hehehe, but Major, what ever happened to no retreat, no surrender

Anywho, just got a call from a female soldier, my sister, she ran inteference for me, telling her I like her grin

Going there now to lay claymores and blow her away wink
We will provide air support and be your eyes on the ground here... Roger?

2 Likes

Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by NoMoreTrolling: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:

We will provide air support and be your eyes on the ground here... Roger?

Roger that, I'm on my way!
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Roger that, I'm on my way!
grin
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by great664(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Drop a note with your number and smile while giving her, she will ring after work or go on and tell her to ring when off, you don't need to write that just use gesture

1 Like

Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by NoMoreTrolling: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:

grin

Mission semi-successful cheesy

Her name is channel, lives in south London and is freaking 18 angry

Anywho, didn't wanna push too hard after she said she's working late today.

Mission Outcome: Ice broken, friend made, yeehaw!!!
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Nice Job soldier... Back to base in 07:00hours ... For restrategizing..... O'er and Out....

1 Like

Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by NoMoreTrolling: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:

Nice Job soldier... Back to base in 07:00hours ... For restrategizing..... O'er and Out....

Lol, dude thanks for the live inspiration.
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Lol, dude thanks for the live inspiration.
Anytime Mate....
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
great664:
Drop a note with your number and smile while giving her, she will ring after work or go on and tell her to ring when off, you don't need to write that just use gesture
am sure u d be looking for open embarrasment.
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by NoMoreTrolling: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
great664:

lol, dude it's like you were in my head.

After my first order, I actually wrote my number down on my train ticket and went back. That's when I had the awkward conversation moment with her cause of a lot of people trying to order.

As I said though, my sis went back and broke the ice without telling me, so I went back and closed the deal. Happy camper now cheesy
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by great664(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
am sure u d be looking for open embarrasment.
No dear, no sane girl will get mad cuz of that and its better than initiating a convo while she is on duty. the worst she can do is not to Ring but embarrassment, No Chance

Which will you prefer, A convo while on duty and busy or a note which you can decide to call or not
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Go back in and have a meal... buy a card, write your name and your number and maybe a lil note and leave her a £20 tip inside the card (state that you wanted to buy her a drink).it's thoughtful and sexy and less awkward.
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by NoMoreTrolling: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Chiam55:
Go back in and have a meal... buy a card, write your name and your number and maybe a lil note and leave her a £20 tip inside the card (state that you wanted to buy her a drink).it's thoughtful and sexy and less awkward.

Already catching a flight ooo grin

Morning dear!
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by great664(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Morning dear!
cool cool
NoMoreTrolling:

Morning dear!
cool Man, just ride on
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
great664:
No dear, no sane girl will get mad cuz of that and its better than initiating a convo while she is on duty. the worst she can do is not to Ring but embarrassment, No Chance

Which will you prefer, A convo while on duty and busy or a note which you can decide to call or not
i don"t prefer any. If u are serious u d hang around and wait.
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by great664(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i don"t prefer any. If u are serious u d hang around and wait.
that's an option too but the guy might be busy and won't have such time to waste.

Now I know what works for you, Next time I will do just that grin hope you will appreciate it.

Not just around you but also on your post and comments though not too much to become a stalker
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
great664:
that's an option too but the guy might be busy and won't have such time to waste.

Now I know what works for you, I might next time I will do just that grin hope you will appreciate it.
funi u!
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by great664(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
funi u!
just edited my typo and added a little
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
great664:

Now I know what works for you, Next time I will do just that grin hope you will appreciate it.

Not just around you but also on your post and comments though not too much to become a stalker
musing!!
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by great664(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
musing!!
Give it a good thought and push the start button in me
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
great664:
Give it a good thought and push the start button in me
Re: Chatting Up The Waitress/cashier; How? by Calypsojewel(f): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2015
Keep your buttons where they belong Great664

(1) (Reply)

Why This? / Kettle Calling Pot Black(picture) / Ever Being Lied Against Before?share Your Experience !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.