Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! (3243 Views)

She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by naijaboiy: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
tohpahz:

lipsrsealed u think??
I know. undecided
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by tohpahz(f): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

I know. undecided

Okay grin

But what i know is kinda diff.. but no.wahala cool
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by tohpahz(f): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
dharay99:

still wouldn't guarantee u daht crown i tell.

U tink say na small task we do f0r tohpyy.
#una no go undstnd sha#

kiss kiss
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by naijaboiy: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Okay grin

But what i know is kinda diff.. but no.wahala cool
Say what you know and let me disprove you.

I repeat that we had no candidate as a group. Except individually,,where I stood for twacii and laniccky rooted for mz.laurel,,dave.p for try.pa and so on. undecided
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by tohpahz(f): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Say what you know and let me disprove you.

I repeat that we had no candidate as a group. Except individually,,where I stood for twacii and laniccky rooted for mz.laurel,,dave.p for try.pa and so on. undecided

Chill bro.. no problem
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
STARSHYNE:
I don't know about that,,I doubt it sef because we are always ready to help
Nobody came to anybody in this group my e-daughter, If anyone had come I would have known as I was still doing my thing without .....Nothing happens in that group without my knowledge.... not to worry dear. wink

I've missed you. cry

You just abandon person. undecided

The contest has. Come and gone so congrats to you Tomfrench.

Cc: kelvinGraphics.
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
MzLaurel:

Hmmmm....should've gone to them embarassed
Maybe you should have. tongue
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by STARSHYNE(f): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
Nobody came to anybody in this group my e-daughter, If anyone had come I would have known as I was still doing my thing without .....Nothing happens in that group without my knowledge.... not to worry dear. wink

I've missed you. cry

You just abandon person. undecided

The contest has. Come and gone so congrats to you Tomfrench.

Cc: kelvinGraphics.
Don't mind them orubebes grin.......

**jumps on her** Oh mamma!!!

I've missed you too cry

I no fit abandon you, I was on d lowest key, kelvingraphics pulled me out

How have you been??
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Don't mind them orubebes grin.......

**jumps on her** Oh mamma!!!

I've missed you too cry

I no fit abandon you, I was on d lowest key, kelvingraphics pulled me out

How have you been??
By lowkey u mean u were on gear 6? cheesy

Good afternoon Herzumpther. Hw r U?
Re: Optimus Prime Crew Says Thank You: Congrats Tomfrench! by STARSHYNE(f): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
By lowkey u mean u were on gear 6? cheesy
Good afternoon Herzumpther. Hw r U?
Shurup grin

we are good tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 End Of Time / Short Guy, Tall Girl Couple. .the Best Combination! / Why Don't I Ever Have The Urge For Se.x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.