Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide (6490 Views)

What To Do When Marriage Becomes Boring / That Moment When The MARRIAGE Becomes Enviably Successful(see Photos) / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by nwonufestus(m): 12:46am On Jun 28, 2015
The U.S. Supreme Court today, June 26, 2015 has ruled in a
5-4 decision that gay marriage is acceptable to the laws of
the land.
The landmark ruling says the Fourteenth Amendment to the
U.S. Constitution guarantees gays and lesbians must have
the same right to marry as heterosexuals.
This ruling has thrown gays and lesbians on American soil
into a jubilant mood as they take to the streets to celebrate
the ruling America’s President, Barack Obama describes as
‘A victory for America’.

Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 28, 2015
This is so coool
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2015
Liberty
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by sinaj(f): 12:52am On Jun 28, 2015
I jux pray dat weneva it start raining fire, it shud start from dere sad

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by ronald4lif(m): 12:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Their life, their business. Not my fxckin' concern what consensual adults decide to do with their lives. Let the 'holy holy' brigade check their own sins first before chastising Americans.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:

If you take being gay as a sin, you should also come to the realization that it isn't any different from any other sin.

So if you commit sin, no matter what category it falls under, you are also liable to be burnt by raining fire.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Cutehector(m): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Ironic there are more homosexuals and heterosexuals.
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
u and dis fire rain.... don't b scared it won't happen
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

If you take being gay as a sin, you should also come to the realization that it isn't any different from any other sin.

So if you commit sin, no matter what category it falls under, you are also liable to be burnt by raining fire.

101 ORIJIN

FOR

THE

LADY

WEY SABI..

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Cutehector(m): 1:00am On Jun 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
Their life, their business. Not my fxckin concern what consensual adults decide to do with their life. Let the 'holy holy' brigade check their own sins first before chastising Americans.
cheks my sin.... Red as scarlet.. Checks ronald4lif"s own. Black as charcoal tongue

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Ironic there are more homosexuals and heterosexuals.

How?
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

How?
He is drowsy
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by nwonufestus(m): 1:03am On Jun 28, 2015
hmmmmmmm i cover my yash wit d blood of jisos
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
He is drowsy
Probably.
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

Going by that biblical analogy
You see that God's wrath was swift to Sodom and Gomorrah than even the plagues of Egypt?
Isn't that conditiinal?

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2015
Chai! Pathetic....
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

Probably.
Seems you have a problem with gays also
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 28, 2015
blublahd:

Going by that biblical analogy
You see that God's wrath was swift to Sodom and Gomorrah than even the plagues of Egypt?
Isn't that conditiinal?

Was homosexuality the only sin the people of sodom and gomorrah were guilty of?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by tpiander: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Ironic there are more homosexuals than heterosexuals.

possibly.

are you gay btw, just curious, most people with cute in their monikers tend to give off such a vibe.
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

Was homosexuality the only sin the people of sodom and gomorrah were guilty of?
Primarily noted for.
You aware of the derivation of
'sodomy'?.
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Seems you have a problem with gays also

I have no problem with anyway anyone chooses to live his/her life.

I have my own life to live. Anyone can live anyway they want, it's non of my business.
I am heterosexual and I am proud of my sexuality. If someone else is homosexual and he/she is proud of it, why should I be bothered?

People always claim this and that. But most of them are ignorant.
They claim that God will destroy homosexuals , blah blah blah, but yet ,it's still the same God that creates people that way.

I have better things to worry about that someone else's sexuality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by marshalcarter: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Ok....their buzinezz....not mine
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

I have no problem with anyway anyone chooses to live his/her life.

I have my own life to live. Anyone can live anyway they want, it's non of my business.
I am heterosexual and I am proud of my sexuality. If someone else is homosexual and he/she is proud of it, why should I be bothered?

People always claim this and that. But most of them are ignorant.
They claim that God will destroy homosexuals , blah blah blah, but yet ,it's still the same God that creates people that way.

I have better thing to worry about that someone else's sexuality.
You should know that most folks try to hide their ignorance under the umbrella of Religion.... So long society and Religion exist, the issue of homosexuality will always be maltreated...
Even those without knowledge of the Bible/Qoran Just misinterprets it and makes their Religion vulnerable to critique, due to their own chronic ignorance...

The world is insane love, you just have to adapt and accept the casualties of this epidemic.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2015
blublahd:

Primarily noted for.
You aware of the derivation of
'sodomy'?.

Yes, "sodomy" was coined from the sin of sodom which is widely picture presently as a term used to represent homosexuality.

However, this doesn't prove that homosexuality or sodomy as you put it, was the sole reason why God destroyed sodom and gomorrah.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

Yes, "sodomy" was coined from the sin of sodom which is widely picture presently as a term used to represent homosexuality.

However, this doesn't prove that homosexuality or sodomy as you put it was the sole reason why God destroyed sodom and gomorrah.
Well I guess we will ask God what was the tipping point when we eventually see him.
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 28, 2015
blublahd:

Well I guess we will ask God what was the tipping point when we eventually see him.

That is if we eventually see Him.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

That is if we eventually see Him.
You don't believe He exists?
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
Because?
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 28, 2015
blublahd:

You don't believe He exists?

I believe He exists , but I don't really give a fvck where I end up after death.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Solowande(m): 1:30am On Jun 28, 2015
dere is a way dat seen right in d eyes of a man but d end is destruction
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

I believe He exists , but I don't really give a fvck where I end up after death.
Why?
Re: PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide by Tapout(m): 1:34am On Jun 28, 2015
niggas pecking niggas embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. / Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! / Thank You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.