Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra (28987 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambara. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by diamondzzs(f): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
and y shud it be d state u want FG to move dem to??
wen Lagos state handled Ebola, una complain
Pls think before commenting, wats d connection between this topic & Ebola?

3 Likes

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by UncleJudax(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
SO THE IGBOS THAT ARE BOASTING OF ENGAGING THE NIGERIAN ARMY FOR THEIR Biafra FREEDOM CANT EVEN ACCOMODATE ORDINARY UNTRAINED BOKO PRISONERS WHAT A BUNCH OF COWARDS undecided EMPTY CHEST BEATERS
Hey, Red Goat! Biafrans have done enough already, fighting and dying in the NE. But I don't expect an utter skanky-crack-ho-filthy-disease-ridden slutbag like you to know that taking these prisoners to Anambra would put them in the 'spotlight', and Boko Haram wouldn't hesitate to engineer a prison break, which could be deadly.

Okpo! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by feeloscar(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
Helep me ask dem oo
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by razfad10(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2015
mulattoclaro:
he should give your useless father too.
well I would not blame u but ur mother for not showing u ur biological father. Guy ask her she go show u, cause I know does who haven't seeing their father insults order people's father.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Cyriloha(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2015
kennygee:

Well....
I have enough that I choose not to drag you in a mud of insults.
Be cautioned.
SORRY MY QUEEN BUT WHAT YOU COMMENTED WAS NOT FAIR NAH THINK OF IT
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by zudozz: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2015
thats d 1st thing he thought of doing as a President, Bloody Almajari cattle rarer!
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by xynerise: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2015
I don't believe this story. It is as fake as it sounds

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Namady(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2015
grin

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Nicepoker(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
SO THE IGBOS THAT ARE BOASTING OF ENGAGING THE NIGERIAN ARMY FOR THEIR Biafra FREEDOM CANT EVEN ACCOMODATE ORDINARY UNTRAINED BOKO PRISONERS WHAT A BUNCH OF COWARDS undecided EMPTY CHEST BEATERS
ur 5tupidity is legendary. In fact u are a prized f00l

2 Likes

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
Did u come with your leg or your head?
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by todayguest(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2015
There's something I don't get here. How's transfer of BH suspects to Southeast prison, transfer of BH to the zone? Are such transfers, illegal within unified country like ours? However, my fear isn't the transfers. BH can only take root, if we share their ideology and provide them with shelters. But, my worry, is the rate at which govt official secrets are being leaked, even when it affects national security. Such mindless leaks, have made the fight against BH seemingly difficult to win.

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2015
ahmedolawale:
So what is wrong in transferring or relocating BH to another is Anambra not part of Nigeria
They will transfer it to ur village!
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by kalufelix(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2015
The traitors say nnamdi kanu and radio biafra is inciting igbos and preaching hate messages and should be ignored...i laugh

they shoulda ignored this as well why the protest...lol

BIAFRA IS OUR HOPE...

4 Likes

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Scrypt:
Waiting for the sons of perdition to come and blame Buhari for their lack of comprehension ability.

Na rumour sef dey make them protest. Chai! My Southy brothers.

Kikikikikkik grin grin grin

ur signature got me craked up..!!

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by razfad10(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. Your mind games won't work on me. I can't wait for them to transfer those Boko boys to your south east so that they can get rid of you and your depraved ethnic group once and for all.
grin
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. Your mind games won't work on me. I can't wait for them to transfer those Boko boys to your south east so that they can get rid of you and your depraved ethnic group once and for all.
hmmm sense, God give this guy.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Nicepoker(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
u sound like an illiterate
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by buskie13(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2015
busterr:
where are those blinded igbos that were supporting this man come and see the change you guys wanted!
dauradullard is that how you plan to defeat bokoharam??
u won't see that foolish Omenka on this thread...silly man

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2015
skidoox:

ur signature got me craked up..!!

grin
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by franudi: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Why I do not like this boko haram prisoners transfer to south east region is that it will help the igbos actualize Biafra easily.They will soon start producing bombs and amunitions.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Airtimex(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
ur username speaks for u....... embarassed
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by swindo1(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Shey LAGOS na NO MAN'S LAND, the OBA will welcome the BOko haram Prisoners. Southwest voted for Change , why dont you bring this change to them, move the prisoners to Lagos or any yoruba state. They are 50% Muslims, the prisoners will feel at home.

3 Likes

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by buchai: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Pls let it Remain a rumour Anambra can not boast of a maximum prison the one in Awka and the one in Onitsha can't be compared with the one in Lagos (kirikiri), Abuja Kaduna Kano and Maiduguri they should send those Boko prisoners there we dont need them in Anambra period we do not have water tight prisons in Anambra our prisons here are very porous so we do not need them.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by franudi: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2015
Even if all the boko haram prisoners are sent to igboland,the boko haram members cannot do anything.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by histemple: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
dickrider:

I was almost tempted to respond to you until I saw your profile name. You are obviously under that influence.

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

SORRY MY QUEEN BUT WHAT YOU COMMENTED WAS NOT FAIR NAH THINK OF IT

There was nothing wrong in it.

Who wants terrorist close to their source of livelihood?
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
fallen breast

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by kaka74: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:

No wori we will move dem to ur papa bedroom or even inside ur punnani cos I believe say the thing dey wide enough to accomodate them anu ofia
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by ChynoBEATS: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:

Your words Sound Foolish......
The prisoners arent the problem........
The problem is that it might trigger a Tribal war which will turn Civil......and ruin the Country

Think about it.............

Dont type outtah immediate anger....

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Cyriloha(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2015
kennygee:

the people that allow them to grow in their states should bear the consequences

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Cyriloha(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2015
kennygee:

the people that allow them to grow in their states should bear the consequences okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Rufai Suspended For 6 Months By APC Faction / Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge / Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.