Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra (29022 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambara. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by raustin560(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

i tire ooo

som pipl just dey act lik say space no dey for their state where dem fit pack dis book boys put....let me suggest if una no get space.....Chek for any two storeyed building,convert it to five storey n use s up as a place where dey wil b imprisoned.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by balee56: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
SO THE IGBOS THAT ARE BOASTING OF ENGAGING THE NIGERIAN ARMY FOR THEIR Biafra FREEDOM CANT EVEN ACCOMODATE ORDINARY UNTRAINED BOKO PRISONERS WHAT A BUNCH OF COWARDS undecided EMPTY CHEST BEATERS

You are a by-product of a wasteful tribe like urs.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by kalufelix(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2015
Jarus:
I'm surprised at the high level ignorance and lack of comprehension skills going on on this thread.

Like Market women, like some Nairalanders.

For God's sake, can't people take 2 minutes to read. Didn't people read the clarification by the Prison Director that no such plan exists, that the rumour is baseless, that movement of prisoners, if at all it will happen, is done after court conviction, and no single terrorist suspect has been convicted as all cases are still in courts.

Na wa o

oga Oyibo ka i na asugodi
so you expect the prison director to say otherwise?
You think all those protesters are fools?

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by chalbert(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=dickrider post=35234802]SO THE IGBOS THAT ARE BOASTING OF ENGAGING THE NIGERIAN ARMY FOR THEIR Biafra FREEDOM CANT EVEN ACCOMODATE ORDINARY UNTRAINED BOKO PRISONERS WHAT A BUNCH OF COWARDS undecided EMPTY CHEST BEATERS[/quote

Ara gbapia gi anya. Even ur Nigerian army couldn't nd cannot boast of fighting boko haram. We re stronger than Nigerian army[ 1963 can tell] .
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Transfer them to Abia,we are in a better position to deal with them,remember that am an Ngwa Man.Fear not my people.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by nwosyl: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2015
@dickrider,I like ur name,I hope u keep it for a long time.keep the name away frm ur daughters tho,
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by stan241(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2015
I dont get why people are getting all emotional over this, its been confirmed that no such plans exists so why the unnecessary noise over this issue and like someone pointed out earlier, there are boko haram prisoners even in Enugu and we have never heard them make any noise over there, pls we should learn to read and understand before jumping into conclusion
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by popcykaylah(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2015
menabadoo:
you are miserable, what's the correlation between transferring boko haram prisoners to anambra and Biafra.
you are an idiot ..an upgraded idiot..if your cheap china phone doesn't show the article properly you should probably use a laptop or visit a cyber cafe so you can read the post properly and read people's posts well before quoting others..ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by stan241(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2015
kalufelix:

I quite agree with the person you quoted, the director has confirmed that no such plans exists so why all the noise,like you said if such a thing ever happens,im sure there will be far more outrage than what we currently have and im sure the federal govt wouldnt be so daft to do something like that, pls lets not let mere rumours disrupt the peace Anambra state currently enjoys
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Jarus(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2015
kalufelix:

Yes, anyone can be foolish, anyone can act on rumour. That is why I can pardon the market women, not the Nairalanders here that, despite reading, still claim it for certainty.

Similar case in point:

In Katsina few days ago, one person 'misheard' news and went to town that Buhari's 5k welfare promise is about to kick off, and many people thronged to banks to collect their promised 5k welfare.

So anyone could have started the rumour, probably these semi-literate people that hear news upside down, and the traders act on it.

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Babaloko02(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Thank u . The Igbos are merely lousy and egocentric people alwz portraying themselfs as what they culd never be in a century to come
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Idrismusty97(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
SO THE IGBOS THAT ARE BOASTING OF ENGAGING THE NIGERIAN ARMY FOR THEIR Biafra FREEDOM CANT EVEN ACCOMODATE ORDINARY UNTRAINED BOKO PRISONERS WHAT A BUNCH OF COWARDS undecided EMPTY CHEST BEATERS
It isn't as if they would be imprisoned with bombs and weapons. The word "coward" should be redefined.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Britzdon(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF RETARDEEN.I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU

#SILLY
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Idrismusty97(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2015
busterr:

and why should it be in anambra of all states?
And why shouldn't it be Anambra of all state?
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by mavinc4u(f): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Jarus:
I'm surprised at the high level ignorance and lack of comprehension skills going on on this thread.

Like Market women, like some Nairalanders.

For God's sake, can't people take 2 minutes to read. Didn't people read the clarification by the Prison Director that no such plan exists, that the rumour is baseless, that movement of prisoners, if at all it will happen, is done after court conviction, and no single terrorist suspect has been convicted as all cases are still in courts.

Na wa o

Jarus, the story is a kind of complicated but there is an atom of truth in it. Check the quote below, remember this is a country where someone would say something today and denies it tomorrow after seeing people's reaction so I don't blame them for protesting because prevention is better than cure.

A senior officer in the Nigerian Prisons Service in the
state who spoke on the condition of anonymity to our
correspondent, however, said they got a signal recently
to prepare to receive some detainees of the violent sect

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by sunsewa: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:

kontinu ur dick riding as I can also see in ur profile picture and never get tired,but avoid insulting Igbos, because we are tribe after God heart, Jewish, we don't answer acronyms that debase us,or depicts us as a slut,and any conspiracy against us to bring sorrow instead of joy or development will always be exposed and resisted by us.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Octaves(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2015
there is sth very unsettling about this Buhari administration. I've always had my doubts about him. His intentions are unravelling gradually.
BTW, more greese to the elbows of the protesters. his intentions are not good ones
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by KOBOJO: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Babaloko02:
Thank u . The Igbos are merely lousy and egocentric people alwz portraying themselfs as what they culd never be in a century to come

May lice infest and feast on that ur dirty scrotum.....vulture like u.

As for that terrorist leader u people call pmb.,he better have a rethink because guys arent smilling here.
Bc if he go ahead to carryout this devilish act., we must kill all those convicted BHaramists and take none as prisoner !!

President Buhari be warned !!
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Emmalaw10(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2015
ahmedolawale:
So what is wrong in transferring or relocating BH to another is Anambra not part of Nigeria

No, it is part of Biafra.. Now, got it If you wanna know more tune Ur radio to 102.1 FM
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Emmalaw10(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:

You called them untrained right? How come Ur Zoo (Nigeria) army could not stop them since? Stupidity in that ur comment.. For ur Info, if we hear any Boko explosion in the SE, Nigeria will never remain the same again.

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by HzRF(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
Should dey come to ur state
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by johnnysmart(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2015
Is he a human or an animal
dickrider:
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by 8unit(f): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:

you're stewpid and hopeless, just like your father and the father before him.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by 8unit(f): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
Hahahahhahaha so igbo ppl sabi fear like this yet dem dey shout say make dem give dem biafra?? cheesy

this is not being afraid. Let your curses remain with u people. Igbos don't need to share ur curses. We can only fight for our right not to fight for northern misery
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by NwaAnambra(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Emmalaw10:

You called them untrained right? How come Ur Zoo (Nigeria) army could not stop them since? Stupidity in that ur comment.. For ur Info, if we hear any Boko explosion in the SE, Nigeria will never remain the same again.
. Nwasa I sight you!
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Neplusultra(f): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Very good! It's a rumour After all! Let d vultures open their maggot infested mouth all over the thread! Children of hate and perdition/destruction!!! undecided
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by masterpat(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:

U are a full and aways will remain a full... don't start thinking frm ur head, continue thinking frm ur pussy ;;; she goat.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aabeg make ona carry ona boko boys go drop for Lagos joor! Wetin do kirikiri prison? If it can't be enough then build another on the sea,n after all, boko boys no sabi swim.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by M4gunners: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
For this nonsense comment here i wish you a visit from bok haram.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by anssy(f): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
This thread is becoming a fighting ground for tribal E warriors,
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Robinhood477: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
y not ur father land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor El-rufia Enjoying Iftar / Wike Deserves Our Pity And Prayers’ – Dele Momodu Begs Nigerians / Olukoyede: If I Can Go After My Kinsman Olu Agunloye, Why Not Yahaya Bello?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.