Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra (29016 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambara. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by patdam(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is serious! So this is the change agenda that buhari had for south east? grin All Akwaibomites let match to our ultra modern IKOT EKPENE PRISON to search weder papa buhari had not brought some boko haram into d prison ooo cos ve been witnessing federal blackmaria entering d prison ooo at midnight...
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Hero10001: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
SO THE IGBOS THAT ARE BOASTING OF ENGAGING THE NIGERIAN ARMY FOR THEIR Biafra FREEDOM CANT EVEN ACCOMODATE ORDINARY UNTRAINED BOKO PRISONERS WHAT A BUNCH OF COWARDS undecided EMPTY CHEST BEATERS
Ordinary rumour, dem don close markets.
Y.i.b.o omo ale jati-jati.
Abeg bring em come ogun make we use them appease Ogun (god of iron)
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by brownnyj(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
Hahahahhahaha so igbo ppl sabi fear like this yet dem dey shout say make dem give dem biafra?? cheesy
this is not a matter if fear. they oght to protect their investment becose BH will not tell u they are coming to attack u today and before u know the damage has already been done. and if this happens I foresee another thing coming cos every Hausa man roaming freely today in that region will become suspects and their movement will be restricted
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rather than infesting the eastern Nigeria with Boko Haram, more prision should be built in the north-- let there be prision in every community in the north!

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by chukzzy1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
SO THE IGBOS THAT ARE BOASTING OF ENGAGING THE NIGERIAN ARMY FOR THEIR Biafra FREEDOM CANT EVEN ACCOMODATE ORDINARY UNTRAINED BOKO PRISONERS WHAT A BUNCH OF COWARDS undecided EMPTY CHEST BEATERS
kitikpa dorie anu gi.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Abba999(f): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
kennygee:
Lol. They are only protecting their investments.

U are very silly and stubid!
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by slimthando(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
i love my people.... am proud to be from anambra
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by busterr(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nasri100:

Is that you cant read or just an illiterate? I agree with the latter. The story is false and made up. Go to school you wont go.

oh dear collegiate maybe you can help me out on this by giving me the exact reason why the people of anambra are protesting. you either do that or shut the hell up and learn how to talk.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Abba999(f): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yeeyo:
Egbos u hv 2 reject it wit every tenacity, cox ds is d agenda of islam...dey shuld tak d boko haram 2 daura..

Monkey it is spelt and pronounce as Igbo not Egbo. Ewu.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Ofeakwu(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:

May Amadioha in conjunction with Akpuagu, Ogba-ezeiyi, Ulasi-okija, Ogwugwu-akpu, Ebini-ukpabia nd host of others pay u visit if u repeat dt ur useless comment again. Onuku mmuo!!!!
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by nkjohnson22: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
please tell dis duara cow not to transfer his madness to dis region.confused man,change the weed u dey smoke,cos its not active, think fast and work fast ur 100 days in office jst around d corner.

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by IVORY2009(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:

Koni daa fun gbogbo molebi ee. eleribuu omo Igbo ashiwere angry
My prisoner of war escapee....
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Rotimi47: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Boko Haram ain't fufu.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by tochstorm(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fabdedon:
who is thinking what am thinking?
pinky and the brain
support buhari on this = pinky
support igbo= brain.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by tochstorm(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
if dem go anambra, try them for court and find them guilty.. na firing squad o that one sure pass.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by bidexiii: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bonapart:
I know they can't even try such by moving them to Anambra cos light and darkness has nothing in common...
In the first place are these people called boko haram prisoners not suppose to be killed immediately.
What's the essence keeping them

And if dey do what kind ur tiny brain do ?
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by mrtheo33: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Scrypt:
Waiting for the sons of perdition to come and blame Buhari for their lack of comprehension ability.

Na rumour sef dey make them protest. Chai! My Southy brothers.

Kikikikikkik grin grin grin

calling sons of perdition your brother? are you that stupid? and for your information, in every rumor there is an atom of truth.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by chibaic(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
if he tries it he wil reciv divine sicknes,he moved military head quater to north nd wht igbo wil get is to hlp him keep his terror brothers,dat wl nt happen,he shd kip dem it was their plan to ruin jonathan's govt so let dem suffer it alone
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
mrtheo33:

calling sons of perdition your brother? are you that stupid? and for your information, in every rumor there is an atom of truth.

I understand you have a comprehension disorder. So, I will ignore you.

Bless you. cheesy
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Emmalaw10(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
NwaAnambra:
. Nwasa I sight you!

You know me really well.. Who are you please?
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
do i really need to reply you on this, well no! Cause it wwill be a waste of time, say whatever you wish, it's nt ur fault dat ignorance left you this way
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Bonapart(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
bidexiii:

And if dey do what kind ur tiny brain do ?
get out of my mention
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by xest(m): 1:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Kojochyke:
BIAFRANIC COWARDS
ur Generation are cowards n will continue to be

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Kojochyke(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2015
xest:
ur Generation are cowards n will continue to be
ask ur ojukwu...he will rise n tell u dat u r BIAFRANATED LOSERS.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Ofeakwu(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:

Koni daa fun gbogbo molebi ee. eleribuu omo Igbo ashiwere angry
Agu tagbukwe gi dia. Akwunakwuna
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Ofeakwu(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Kojochyke:
Odika isi adiloghi mma!, nkita-ara!!!!
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by xest(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Kojochyke:
I knw ur tribe can never try wat biafrans did. Because u ppl are cowards,u tend not to do anything. Allow ppl that has ambition u ppl can't.
Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by damonvamp: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2015
This is conspiracy of the highest form.

1 Like

Re: Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra by Ofeakwu(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:

ori iyala yae buru

Udene rie anu gi, onye-nzuzu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Confirms Yahaya Bello's Nomination By APC -tribune / Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React / Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.