Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,747 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles (21677 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by BOWOTO(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Grace is everything.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Emmycheeze: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Very true. God help us all

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Dani4tech(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Must everything be cateGOrised ? ...waiting for the Mosque version
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by berrystunn(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2015

standing up as a new members every sunday...in different church
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by notoriousbabe: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2015
As una no dey go church,abeg make una borrow me fifty naira make I take do offertory for church
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by ednut1(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2015
stick to romance ogbeni, the pple who ran after jesus for miracles nko

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Evansmogul(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2015
Those dt only attend church to avoud neighbours lukin dem one kind eye...Eckankar 2dy, Synagogue 2moro

anytin 10, leave am 4 Tosyne. out in Bookshop nationwide soon

bros i hail oooo!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2015
The miracle seekers should top the list.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by berrystunn(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2015
1. Girls looking for husband.

2, Family problem.

3. Poverty.

4. illness .

5. motivation.

6, Action.

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by MeekMeshack(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2015
It is truly sad that modern churches use cheap gimmicks to get people to attend.

The church service has been changed from heart-felt worship to Hollywood style entertainment complete with special effects.

Churches that once focused on good Bible study classes, now compete against one-another like businesses for new members.

In an attempt to increase numbers, they advertise pot-lucks, dinner theatres, bake sales, soup kitchens, bingo, camping trips, exercise classes and various support groups ...
things which have nothing to do with religion or the Bible.

If it brings in the numbers, they will do it. Yes, these churches are full every Sunday, but most members would quit if the "cake and ice cream" that initially attracted them were no longer offered.

There are many people today who attend church because they are
"bread seekers" rather than genuine Christ seekers.

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Humblebloke(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2015
Number 6....... That about Covers everything.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Who ever tell them churches can provide all these?Even pastors depend on church goers offerings and tithes for a living.Or they think it's God that dropped pastor oyedepo 7 private jets from heaven?Frankly speaking,majority of the wealthy men in Nigeria got their money by crooks.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by rabbuy(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2015
sugarvallly:
I love ur list.
I love your name wink
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by sarzwizard(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2015
Thoes dat go to diffrent churches when ever there have occasion.
if assemblies get youth day u go see them there
if winners get pastors day u go see them there
if catholic get c.w.o day u go see dem there.
Bcus there the find free food(chaw)

jogo bonito
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by DrGroove(f): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Harmthe:
11. guys looking 4 lady 2 bang.
So true!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by DrGroove(f): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2015
GEJ while looking for victory for 2nd term
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by menesheh(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2015
all religion is world greatest illusion ever.

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by 1freshdude: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2015
DrGroove:

You mean clueless people?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Superman11(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:
10. People that want to make front page on nairaland

Yes naa e nor easy nanna
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by nairaman66(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2015
cold:
First off,what's the black man's obssession with this man?

Another patient from Yaba left
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Good..

Also add CONFUSED PEOPLE

PEOPLE who always rely on what pastors say
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by ghidefemi(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by daniel56(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2015
U are free to go
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by guttentag(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2015
@tosyne2much you don spoil CHURCH Biz today..lol

what about Peeps Going to pray for Maga to Pay?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by dododawa1: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2015
Harvest type and follow follow type
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by jnrbayano(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2015
I agree to/with all..

However, in No 6, all other points hinge.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by hensben(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Those who wan win election by fire by force even when him nor perform for first tenure e.g, GEJ.

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by fwwins(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

noted
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2015
politicians

ever wonder how you can convert your unyielding internet surfing hours into COOL $CASH check this out!!!! www.infobiznaija.com/tolexandre nd kiss being broke goodbye. It's been tested and it's NOT A SCAM! THANK ME LATER
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Fourwinds: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
U should know that Tosyne is everywhere cheesy
Tosyn2much u be king Solomon great grand child ooo. Wisdom just dey follow u everywhere. Happy Sunday

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2015
mistytohcute:
hmmmm

I'm sure you fall into category #3. Anyway, i dey church now sha. If i come back, we go yarn better.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Fourwinds: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2015
DrGroove:
he no longer visit top pastors since he lost election. He is actually one of d mention

CAN Criticises Churches For Inviting Nollywood Celebrities, Musicians & Comedian / Why Smartphones Are No Substitute For Bibles / Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here.