Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles (21676 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by akoaki(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Miracles are an illusion , meaning that they are non-existent in the present. God do answers prayers but not in the manner these wicked and greedy pastors have presented it to their gullible congregations. If your prayer aligns with God's will for you, it will be answered at His own time. Even though the pastors know this but they continue to deny their followers the correct knowledge for their own selfish reasons. Therefore, if you live your life expecting miracles , you are sure to end up in penury, unless the Lord eventually intervene in your situation.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2015
If there is a way I can recommend you for presidential cabinet as a minister for common sense, I would.

This is by far the most well written piece, well reasoned to capture and summarised human greed.
If only those 'my pastor say' people will draw wisdom from this piece and harken to voice of reason, their lives will be better but its a common knowledge they attend church not for their salvation but for selfish reason which the so-called 'men of God' use to their advantage.

Believe me, some churches are more corrupt than market places.

From your post on romance and this one, trust me we have similar outlook on life and day to day issues but you may be more corrupt (romantically speaking) lol.

Good job, you are a good role model.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Henergee(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2015
You ar ryt bro..
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by dckng16(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2015
@ poster u forgot to add this

11. People who are looking for Visa travel to America, UK and other countries, annoiting their passport and documents to obtain favour before the consulars

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2015
MeekMeshack:
It is truly sad that modern churches use cheap gimmicks to get people to attend.

The church service has been changed from heart-felt worship to Hollywood style entertainment complete with special effects.

Churches that once focused on good Bible study classes, now compete against one-another like businesses for new members.

In an attempt to increase numbers, they advertise pot-lucks, dinner theatres, bake sales, soup kitchens, bingo, camping trips, exercise classes and various support groups ...
things which have nothing to do with religion or the Bible.

If it brings in the numbers, they will do it. Yes, these churches are full every Sunday, but most members would quit if the "cake and ice cream" that initially attracted them were no longer offered.

There are many people today who attend church because they are
"bread seekers" rather than genuine Christ seekers.
You over make sense abeg.
People that think this way are quickly tagged atheist or rebellious sheep whereas they dont understand that we are not and can never be 'Religious Zombies'.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Slidoo(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tete7000(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op, number 6 sums it all up - men and women of little or no faith. The rest na tautology.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Immarocks(f): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
pastors deceiving pple. n changing d Bible to suit them... imagine telling a sick person not to take drugs or received blood......even d Bible says give to ceaser wat is to ceaser......now a days they teach prosperity rather than righteousness...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
sugarvallly:
I love ur list.

Corper wi oo, Wa oo!

Nice one tosyne2much. Superb write up.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by ogbo17: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
OP forget dem no use clear eye dey enter white garment church.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by David4best(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Church is not where u go to search for wife, job, helpers, connection & miracle. We attend church to seek God's face for worship, praise, thanksgiving, bible digging, favor, righteousness/justification/repentance from sins. Seek yee first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, other precious things will be added to you.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tosyne2much(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fourwinds:
Tosyn2.much u be king Solomon great grand child ooo. Wisdom just dey follow u everywhere. Happy Sunday
Broda mi, I just dey pray make God increase me in knowledge, so I go fit dine with great men cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by 9jatatafo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
OP na wa for you oo! So na categories of people you dey go find for church. Park well jare oga tosyn2much.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tosyne2much(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:
10. People that want to make front page on nairaland
Hahaha cheesy

Funny dude

Could you pls further elucidate on that ? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by socialworker11: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Omo no be lie ooo.... For unilag if u see as exam success prayer dey full for amphi theatre and different churches on campus afta exams d holiest girl during exam dey go Elegushi and different parties on campus
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tosyne2much(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
steppin:
Oga Op, which one u dey?
Oga, me no follow join the list ooooo tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by vislabraye(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Harmthe:
11. guys looking 4 lady 2 bang.

shocked . It's funny but true...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by vislabraye(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don't think there's anything wrong in desiring these things. At least its better to come to church to receive them than to go to babalawo. The only problem is when you get what you want andstop coming to church again.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by beyoncausme: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
nice one.....

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tosyne2much(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
guttentag:
@tosyne2much you don spoil CHURCH Biz today..lol

what about Peeps Going to pray for Maga to Pay?
Hahaha cheesy

Broda mi, me I no come know wetin u dey talk about oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by damiloladuke: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
I need to start going to church if I will get yo meet my future wife

PRESIDENT BUHARI NEEDS TO READ MY SIGNATURE
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tosyne2much(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dani4tech:
Must everything be cateGOrised ? ...waiting for the Mosque version
Bro, you should do a counter thread

Mosque version to the precise cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tosyne2much(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
ednut1:
stick to romance ogbeni, the pple who ran after jesus for miracles nko
So u no want me for Religion section ? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tosyne2much(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Evansmogul:
Those dt only attend church to avoud neighbours lukin dem one kind eye...Eckankar 2dy, Synagogue 2moro

anytin 10, leave am 4 Tosyne. out in Bookshop nationwide soon

bros i hail oooo!
Baba, I wan upgrade my ministry go top 20 cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tosyne2much(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
otunsman:
Who ever tell them churches can provide all these?Even pastors depend on church goers offerings and tithes for a living.Or they think it's God that dropped pastor oyedepo 7 private jets from heaven?Frankly speaking,majority of the wealthy men in Nigeria got their money by crooks.
Broda pls be mindful of what you say against men of God

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tosyne2much(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
If there is a way I can recommend you for presidential cabinet as a minister for common sense, I would.

This is by far the most well written piece, well reasoned to capture and summarised human greed.
If only those 'my pastor say' people will draw wisdom from this piece and harken to voice of reason, their lives will be better but its a common knowledge they attend church not for their salvation but for selfish reason which the so-called 'men of God' use to their advantage.

Believe me, some churches are more corrupt than market places.

From your post on romance and this one, trust me we have similar outlook on life and day to day issues but you may be more corrupt (romantically speaking) lol.

Good job, you are a good role model.
Thanks for the compliments bro

Could you further elucidate on the bolded cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Broda pls be mindful of what you say against men of God
Guy,make you no come dey form holy holy ya o.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thanks for the compliments bro

Could you further elucidate on the bolded cheesy
With your threads on issues relating to women shows you know many things concerning those emotionally driven species.
Simply put, you are a PLAYER.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by MeekMeshack(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
You over make sense abeg.
People that think this way are quickly tagged atheist or rebellious sheep whereas they dont understand that we are not and can never be 'Religious Zombies'.

thank you so much
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Greatfes17: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
No 4.m is the most common.
If they hit their leg against a stone. = enemy
If they cant wake up early. = enemy
If they fail exam. = enemy
If they feel feverish. = enemy
If they cough. = enemy

Every tine they will be 'holy ghost firing' never dying enemy. Ah!!! Forgetting the bible instructs us to pray for our enemies.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:

With your threads on issues relating to women shows you know many things concerning those emotionally driven species.
Simply put, you are a PLAYER.
Seriously ? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Criticises Churches For Inviting Nollywood Celebrities, Musicians & Comedian / Why Smartphones Are No Substitute For Bibles / Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.