Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Strange Case Of Barrister Ajoke And Miss. Aduke On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Strange Case Of Barrister Ajoke And Miss. Aduke On Nairaland (746 Views)

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Strange Case Of Barrister Ajoke And Miss. Aduke On Nairaland by Orikinla(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2009
This is about the dubious romantic fantasies of many members of Nairaland, but this is for one of them I prefer to call the strange case of Barrister Ajoke and Miss. Aduke on Nairaland. She acts as two different personalities on different boards on Nairaland and I think she is really sick. She is acting her own role of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
I think only sick people will use different IDs for posing and posturing as different personalities online or offline.
Why not be yourself if you are proud of who you are.

The fact is I can see through the façade of everything, true or false and will play along until I will pull the carpet off the feet of the mutant.

Enough 419 ROMANCE.
Re: The Strange Case Of Barrister Ajoke And Miss. Aduke On Nairaland by tpia: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2009
Re: The Strange Case Of Barrister Ajoke And Miss. Aduke On Nairaland by patwhizkid(f): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2009
lol

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Build The Trust On Her Or Should I Break The Relationship? / Would You Lie To Be At Peace With A Man? / What May Be The Right/best Age-gap For Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.