Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (18854 Views)

Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by AfroBlue(m): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
[b]Fact or Fiction?

190, get on the bandwagon quickly grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-KSDQshq77RM/ULtOs06I_MI/AAAAAAAAF3g/2tLiwQRYTh4/s320/Fred-Agbaje-360x284.jpg[/img]

Money, women and power are three inseparables that form a carnal trinity all over the world.
Men of money and power usually end up attracting a flock of the most beautiful women.

In a recent interview with Yes magazine, popular Lagos Lawyer and human rights activist, Fred Agbaje spoke extensively on how he cope with Nigerian women and his perception about them.

His words below:

“If you abandon your job and begin to pursue women, they will bring you down.
The average Nigerian woman, they want successful men. Those who have made their marks in their professions, those who have a name. But you have to be careful to avoid them otherwise they will bring you down. Otherwise they will cause you distractions.

And let me tell you, it’s not all the girls out there that have anything to offer you; it’s what they can take from you. Otherwise why don’t they go for people who are still struggling?
75% of Nigerian women today, they want successful men. Meanwhile, ask them what their contribution to help that man to greater heights, nothing!

I resume work 7 o’clock, I close 10,11pm every day. So, I have no time for those frivolities.
So, is it the type of me that one lady will be running after? I’m not saying they don’t come after me, they come after me, but I know that they just want to associate with the name and what they can get. Not what they are going to contribute; they have nothing to contribute, they have nothing to offer me and that is typical of 75% of Nigerian women out there.
That is why most of them remain single at 35.Because they are looking for ready-made men, not who they can build with.

Not even coming in and helping you to develop further.

That’s why you use and dump them”[/b]

http://juicygists..com/2012/12/fred-agbaje-bombshell-only-25-of.html

43 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 12:31am On Dec 04, 2012
Gbam! Reality...
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 04, 2012
Lmao... It depends on how you define "wife" and "marriage" - to be honest...

Perhaps, that's why alpha-males only seek companionship from their wives and they prefer open-marriages...

Looking for a "wife material" is so 19th century, just look for a good companion, and keep your options open...

8 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 04, 2012
25 percent of women are wife material indeed
Women don suffer
Just take a look at the man making mouth?
Looking like a tout
I won't even collect a cup of water from that person I am seeing up there let alone have him touch me with any part of his body
Rubbish
See this old man talking about women wanting him,persin wey suppose get children in graduate school!

So, is it the type of me that one lady will be running after? I’m not saying they don’t come after me, they come after me, but I know that they just want to associate with the name and what they can get. Not what they are going to contribute; they have nothing to contribute, they have nothing to offer me and that is typical of 75% of Nigerian women out there.

Women want to associate with what name?
See this one
Never heard if him in my life

21 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 1:15am On Dec 04, 2012
Baby mama: 25 percent of women are wife material indeed
Women don suffer
Looking like a tout
I won't even collect a cup of water from that person I am seeing up there let alone have him touch me
Rubbish!

Okotorigba... What about me? Lol

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

Okotorigba... What about me? Lol

Rofl
Look at that man now
I wish I could reach into my computer and punch those kpomo lips
If na somebody like Dino Melaye I will say at least that one dey fine and pleasing to the eyes smiley
Not this Ocho passenger

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 1:23am On Dec 04, 2012
Baby mama:

Rofl
Look at that man now
I wish I could reach into my computer and punch those kpomo lips
If na somebody like Dino Melaye I will say at least that one dey fine and pleasing to the eyes smiley
Not this Ocho passenger

Take am easy now. Y u dy vex 4 the man like that? Buh 2 b frank, d man no try
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by KINGwax(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2012
shymexx: Lmao... It depends on how you define "wife" and "marriage" - to be honest...

Perhaps, that's why alpha-males only seek companionship from their wives and they prefer open-marriages...

Looking for a "wife material" is so 19th century, just look for a good companion, and keep your options open...

that's jes it. But as for that barrister, na im fada he dey follow talk.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by buchibabe: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2012
Abeg was dis his picture taken in d 70's? He luks old-schooled.
Anyway, I'm sure dis guy has daughters who wil grow or hv grown to fall in d category of ladies dt r not wife materials.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by GentleNaaz(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2012
1.Among naija ladies, 1 in evry 20 is a wife material
2. Among naija men, 1 in evry 40 is a husbnd material

12 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by sledge605: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2012
Truth they say is bitter...Ladies if you have something to offer then you are probably part of the 25% and you will have no issues with his opinion which is 100% correct.

21 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by pastorprosper(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2012
grin they say the truth is bitter, buh this man talk true. See as all nairaland gals cme keep quiet, d man hit em bellow d belt. Lol lol.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by nneh1(f): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2012
And how many % of men are husband materials? I am yet to find a guy that is still chaste at 30yrs let alone being responsible. You can get a prostitue that can build a home but i can't find 5% of men that can so barrister promiscuity shut ur mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by omenziate(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2012
Oh oh oh oh oh, 190-the-clown prayer don answer, wetin he don dey say since, person don corroborate am. Dis na hall pass for d chairman to scatter everywhere today
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by MacLovington(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2012
I won't even collect a cup of water from that person I am seeing up there let alone have him touch me with any part of his body
Rubbish
See this old man talking about women wanting him,persin wey suppose get children in graduate school![/color]

The man may have generalised a bit too much BUT is it not true that Naija women flock after rich/made men? If not how do you explain Ojukwu, Obasanjo, Abiola etc having baby mamas everywhere? Would any of the aforementioned men qualify as handsome?

6 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by 2sign: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2012
and only 1% of nigerian men are husband material.

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by yuzedo: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2012
Baby Mama dey vex because oga don cast their market! grin

Fred Agbaje didn't lie! However, he didn't say the complete truth:
Some guys are dishonest, and (will) abandon the lady that stays with them when they don't have sh.it, when it's time to marry, they search for the babe that fits their new-found status and adds to their "prestige". They pursue "ready-made" babes, tall, light-skin, big brezz, big nyash, fine face, rich family. Na dat time dem dey remember say the faithful babe boobs don sag or she didn't school in Harvard or her mama wor-wor or dem get orobo tendency for their lineage, or her papa dey tie wrapepr, dey drink schnapps for him village hut! grin

However, does this remove from the fact that Mr. Agbaje said the truth?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Baby Mama, if you and Mr. Agbaje jam for real life, you go dey call am sir, so no dey front like say you no dey poo.. tongue cool

35 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by nneh1(f): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2012
Perhaps barrister fred ur mother and sisters are among the 75% that are not wife materials but they just got married. So also will other 75% that seem not to be wife material to you get married but please don't go after them. Infact thank ur God i don't know u.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by 2sign: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2012
@maclovington even agbero and some mallams ve close to 3 wives so do u say its because dy ve moni.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Whobedatte(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2012
For those saying they do not know #Fred #Agbaje, he is a constitutional lawyer,&activist and falls in the same echelon with Prof Itse Sagay, Falana and co. Point he raised is factual &reality, Ladies are now mercenaries, who are moved by 90% by sight, and 10% vision. And thats absolute veracity!

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Youngzedd(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2012
He said it all.

If you are on my shoes you will understand better.

The truth is always bitter.

I pray that my future ...... will be among the 25%.

Haters keep off, just passing by.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Youngzedd(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2012
2sign: and only 1% of nigerian men are husband material.

Aaaaah
This lady don finish us.

I don hit my pc on the ground.

But wait I hope am among the 1% LOL

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by slimyem: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2012
Who is Fred Agbaje...and what is he smoking?
Where are his fallacious statistics from??
What's the definition of "wife material"?
Rubbish!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by MacLovington(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2012
2sign: @maclovington even agbero and some mallams ve close to 3 wives so do u say its because dy ve moni.

So Agberos now have a full harem. It wasn't that bad when I left home. Men are really scarce now then. No wonder I see so many single ladies when I visit. Anyway a lot of our rich politicians are Agberos.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by TableLeg(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2012
The dude might be fugly but there are some valid points and true talk in what he is saying ... It is what it is nowadays with Nigerian women, i am sorry!
same can be said of most men too!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by chinnyonwu(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2012
Summary of this article: The wife material in most girls is not even enough to sew bow tie.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by on3simus: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2012
Women don suffer
Looking like a tout
Rubbish
See this old man talking about women wanting him,persin wey suppose get children in graduate school!

See this one

That's the same attitude most naija women have. They are so lousy.

20 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by TableLeg(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2012
on3simus:

That's the same attitude most naija women have. They are so lousy.
GBAM

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by on3simus: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2012
Women don suffer
Looking like a tout
Rubbish

See this one

That's the same attitude most naija women have. They are so lousy just like you.

10 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by treasureboy09(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2012
nneh1: And how many % of men are husband materials? I am yet to find a guy that is still chaste at 30yrs let alone being responsible. You can get a prostitue that can build a home but i can't find 5% of men that can so barrister promiscuity shut ur mouth.

lo my grandpa is chaste...................................................................................
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dasparrow: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2012
chinnyonwu: Summary of this article: The wife material in most girls is not even enough to sew bow tie.

Maybe, but I cannot say that Nigerian men are any better either. As a matter of fact, I just found out that many Nigerian men have STDs/STIs and don't even know it. Many do not stay faithful to their spouses either. Promiscuity is their middle name. I think that the average Nigerian male and the average Nigerian female fit each other. Make una dey there dey bash each other.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2012
Naija men... They dont fail to dissappoint! It is people like Fred Agbaje that fucck young ladies and make them commit abortions thereby making them not marriageable.OLORIBURUKU AGBAYA OSHI!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Women Really Want In A Man / Advice for Future Husbands / Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.