Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura (60003 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue / FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2015
madridguy:
Best response from a nairalander over the helipad saga.

Re: FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura by Rawani: 7:48am
Building a helipad which will allow the President fly to Daura directly from the villa will be a cheaper option than using the Eagle One Presidential jet to first fly to Katsina and then moving the entire convoy by road to Daura, a trip that is repeated for his return as well.

Let's keep in mind that the soil in Otueke is loamy, in contrast to the sandy Daura soil which would raise dust when landing that could disastrously block the pilots visibility. The construction cost of a helipad is about N2 million.

This is a 'clueful' decision which is highly efficient, especially as it significantly reduces the cost of governance.

Don't feed on lies...Jonathan stops at PH and travels by road to Otuoke...

Keep justifying your other lies...Buhari and sonstongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by 49cents(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Spells:
Attention seeking maggot who doesn't know when a typing error has been made....may ur foolishness lead u to where ur laptop will be shoved down ur stinking throat.

YOUNG MAN WITHOUT HOME TRAINING OF A FATHER FIGURE THE "UNNECCESITY" OF YOUR PUERILE VERBAL ATTACKS TELLS ME YOU WILL NEVER LEARN MUCH

THERE IS NO WAY "UNNECESSITY" IS A TYPO, NA CORRECT GBAGUAN

I BLAME PDP FOR THE LOW QUALITY OF EDUCATION AND IS TRAGIC THAT YOU ARE EVEN AN UNDERGRADUATE
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Dennybouy: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Mancity26:
helipad... If he like make e bi..always pad
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Rawani: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't feed on lies...Jonathan stops at PH and travels by road to Otuoke...

The photo I posted with my comment is of GEJ landing in Otueke from PH in the Presidential chopper. Google it.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by bababuff(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2015
Why all these noise ?
I guess a lot of people don't know what an helipad is. It's not expensive to build. It's just like a reinforced car park to land helicopters.

I can construct on for N800k
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2015
tucky200:

Mumu,helipad cost between $10,000 to $15,000.
Make sure u are learned b4 u jump into quoting someone

original mugu. do u mean 10,000 dollars wen I'm building mine, or 10,000 dollars wen its been offered as a federal government contract

@ dis rate, u will become a dullard by December.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Validated: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Is this helipad appropriated for in the budget? Or has NASS approved a revised budget to include a helipad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I guess the helipad is for himself and his cows grin

Daura is now trending on twitter

David Mark has a helipad on top of his house!!

He was never president of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by akanbiaa(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2015
All these argumentative speculations over a fictitious Helipad,well if indeed he builds it as a result of ease and security it's ok by any standard , it's confirmed that David mark has one and no one is saying anything about that. All bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by abeffiom(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=blackpanda post=35236794]

Dumbass. Its not a personal helipad. Its for federal govt. The helipad belongs to nigeria[/quote

Nigeria indeed, when he is tro with presidency who will b landing there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by tucky200(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
What do you expect when you have a dullard as president, may God help us for this new form of wastage being introduced.

Before morning, garba shehu and Adesina will beny it by telling us that its just a childrn playground.
Mumu,they don't need to deny what is agood idea
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by blackpanda: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2015
fr3do:

after buhari, what will interest would the FG have in daura?

Is Daura not part of Nigeria? Are people from there not nigerians?? The helipad remains property of federal govt whether in daura, sokoto or benin republic!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2015
sidhomez:
Wats a helipad if I'm to ask u guys... It won't cost #100,000 (hundred thousand naura) to build a helipad that y'all shouting on top of ur voices. God... too much haters.

Lay man defination of helipad is just a spread of concrete for a helicopter to land.

that pix you uploaded doesn't depict a spread of concrete or a 100k construction.

Is Daura our new Camp David to warrant spending FG money on such?

What will be the benefit of an Helipad to nigerian?

Is it taxpayers money that ws used to build such in a private home?

What is your definition of wastage in relation to this elephant project?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by neocortex: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2015
madridguy:

Building a helipad which will allow the President fly to Daura directly from the villa will be a cheaper option than using the Eagle One Presidential jet to first fly to Katsina and then moving the entire convoy by road to Daura, a trip that is repeated for his return as well.

Let's keep in mind that the soil in Otueke is loamy, in contrast to the sandy Daura soil which would raise dust when landing that could disastrously block the pilots visibility. The construction cost of a helipad is about N2 million.

This is a 'clueful' decision which is highly efficient, especially as it significantly reduces the cost of governance.

It is disheartening that you can call this a "best" response.
This response is meaningless and it is more of a distraction from the main issue.
The poster wrote "cheaper" as if he invented the word.
What he fails to understand is that maintenance of the helipad will cost more in the long run
hence his feigned ignorance of the maintenance cost.
2 million Naira may build an helipad but millions are required for hpits maintenance on the long run.

#Saynotowastefulness.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by tucky200(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=abeffiom post=35237778][/quote]
Nawa 4 u o..why u no just understand??
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Andersonken(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2015
whatever it is, nigeria is our own let's just keep our fingers cross and pray to God for better leadership.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2015
raf9ty:
Some of you are only recovering from the shock of his victory at the last polls! what is wrong with him flying straight to daura considering his person and Age. He ordered the sell of about ten of the presidential fleet. Flying straight to daura will reduce usage of the rest at least along that route.

Very correct.They have forgotten that the runway gej built in his village cost over #1b.
The proposed helipad will surely not be more than #10m.
This simply shows Buhari isn't bothered about the luxuries of Abuja.He needs to always cool off in the farm to thinker about how to.move Nigeria forward.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by notoriousbabe: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Na wetin be hellipad?shey na ipad for big men?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by NDPVF(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
madridguy:

[/s]This is exactly how north is using flimsy and useless excuses,to cart away developmental but useless and wastefull projects.
If all the past and would-be presidents,starts building Helipads in their villages,what will become of our income?.
Not forgetting Vee-pees,Governors and their deputies,Heads of services,Service chieves,and other retinues of aids and heads of parastatals?.
BTW,is this the priority of Buhari,towards alleviating the lettered poverty in Daura?.
Lest i forget,is it from the proceeds of oil & gas from my community and Niger Delta by extension,whose ecosystem is being ravaged by the exploitation of this oil & gas,without any to show for it?.
Is alright.Am resolved more than ever.its a fight to finish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by deebsman1(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2015
good one from Nigerians at last, keeping the govt on their toes. If they know the governed are watching them closely, they will get their senses of responsibility right. By now they should know that we have a powerful tool at our disposal now, the social media which we can use to install or uninstall any nonsensical govt. May they never move to ban it or restrict it, cos dem go hear wieen
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2015
tucky200:

Mumu,they don't need to deny what is agood idea
I've warned you times without number to stay off my mention, go and look for your mates aand stop taking advantage of social media to talk tto your aunt anyhow.

You are tooooooooo smaaalllllll to deserve my chat so go and grow beards first before you celebrate with your free MB
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by madridguy(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Do the needful by seeing what the Helipad look like then you will understand his point.

neocortex:

It is disheartening that you can call this a "best" response.
This response is meaningless and it is more of a distraction from the main issue.
The poster wrote "cheaper" as if he invented the word.
What he faiks to understand is that maintenance of the helipad will cost more in the long run
hence his feigned ignorance of the maintenance cost.
2 million Naira may build an helipad but millions are required for hpits maintenance on the long run.

#Saynotowastefulness.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2015
ruffDiamond:
yr biggest mistake NOT OURS!! all this noise by those vagrant I-Gnorant Baboon Order is nt going to scratch him or return their defeated clueless CHIEF LOOTER back to villa ever! He is goner for life by the way Southeast na Nigerian What happens to una vain clamour for Biafra?? Y'all can go jump inside lag.oon mtchewww
mind u am from ss obiaruku,ukwani, delta state.am telling u now that we r tired of ur dullard. Yellowbar people are always afraid of d truth.rubbish Southwest
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by viktuur(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Not quite right
Even if the president flies directly to Daura with persons,
his chief of staff, advance team and principals will have to fly to katsina plus the road trip or the helicopter will have to do multiple trips which is risky.

madridguy:

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Rawani:

The photo I posted with my comment is of GEJ landing in Otueke from PH in the Presidential chopper. Google it.

Share your link bro...if you're sure...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by franudi: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Buhari De traveller,why not sit down in that aso rock villa and start work?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Spells(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2015
49cents:

YOUNG MAN WITHOUT HOME TRAINING OF A FATHER FIGURE THE "UNNECCESITY" OF YOUR PUERILE VERBAL ATTACKS TELLS ME YOU WILL NEVER LEARN MUCH

THERE IS NO WAY "UNNECESSITY" IS A TYPO, NA CORRECT GBAGUAN

I BLAME PDP FOR THE LOW QUALITY OF EDUCATION AND IS TRAGIC THAT YOU ARE EVEN AN UNDERGRADUATE
Old man ure mentally not balanced...silence is what is best for ur kind(ITK beast)...drag urself to hell cos that's where u belong.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by neocortex: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2015
madridguy:
Do the needful by seeing what the Helipad look like then you will understand his point.

You don't need to tell me what an helipad look like because I know,
all you need to do is show me that an helipad is "build once and use for life" with
no maintenance cost whatsoever. I promise that I will delete my post if you can prove that.
Waiting...
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by fr3do(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2015
blackpanda:

Is Daura not part of Nigeria? Are people from there not nigerians?? The helipad remains property of federal govt whether in daura, sokoto or benin republic!

I was always reiterating that buhari is a fake, he is gradually proving it.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by fr3do(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2015
blackpanda:

I was always reiterating that buhari is a fake, he is gradually uncovering his fakeness.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by madridguy(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2015
From your comment so far its very obvious that you have Personal hatred for the current administration...I never mentioned here where the money will come from..You saying people in the Naija Delta were suffering...do you ever carry a placard to protest against the past president using 1 million for his daily food.

NDPVF:
[s][/s]This is exactly how north is using flimsy and useless excuses,to cart away developmental but useless and wastefull projects.
If all the past and would-be presidents,starts building Helipads in their villages,what will become of our income?.
Not forgetting Vee-pees,Governors and their deputies,Heads of services,Service chieves,and other retinues of aids and heads of parastatals?.
BTW,is this the priority of Buhari,towards alleviating the lettered poverty in Daura?.
Lest i forget,is it from the proceeds of oil & gas from my community and Niger Delta by extension,whose ecosystem is being ravaged by the exploitation of this oil & gas,without any to show for it?.
Is alright.Am resolved more than ever.its a fight to finish.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2015
tucky200:

How much do you think cost to build a helipad ? undecided

@ lucrownt...shey u dey mental ni ??
I dey ask question and u dey insult me ,u want make thunder fire ur life
What have I done sir? grin grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace / Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.