Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? (2328 Views)

Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Adaahjacob(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2015
I feel like sharing this to you all, I work with a private firm in abuja. I've been having crush on a lady at my work since the past three years. but resently, we started getting along, I've not opened up to her and everyone at my work place thinks we're dating. She comes to my department to give me a hug when she's about closing,I kissed her but she didn't react. I think she knows where am heading to, my question is should I go on to tell her am in love with her or I should continue this way?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by weyreypey: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2015
angry
Introvert?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Tell her or remain in friend zone .

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Noneroone(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Chai...see question.
Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Princecalm(m): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2015
tunnamania11:
Tell her or remain in friend zone .
this is not friend zone bro, it is leading somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2015
She is already giving your a green light. Come on she comes to your department to give you a hug before she closes? That's a sign she like you. She already knows you have feelings her and she is just waiting for you to tell her how you feel.

Don't dull. Just walk up to her and tell how how you feel about her.

Both of you are already close, you understand each other. In my opinion, I see a bright relationship ahead for the both of you.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Solowande(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Guy What are u waitin 4? tell her ur feeling na before it get too late and u land in d friendzone side of her heart. U didn't tell us if she has a boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Princecalm:
this is not friend zone bro, it is leading somewhere.

You expect her to ask u out? U are on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by CountDracula(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2015
B a risk taker. Tell her ure inlove. If she accepts congrats. If not girls plenty bros

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Patented: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2015
LEARNER!!! Light no dey green pass this 1

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2015
Adaahjacob:
I feel like sharing this to you all, I work with a private firm in abuja. I've been having crush on a lady at my work since the past three years. but resently, we started getting along, I've not opened up to her and everyone at my work place thinks we're dating. She comes to my department to give me a hug when she's about closing,I kissed her but she didn't react. I think she knows where am heading to, my question is should I go on to tell her am in love with her or I should continue this way?
You want the girl then ask her out
Why do U need to consult us?

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Princecalm(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
tunnamania11:

You expect her to ask u out? U are on a long thing.
no, my point is that if at work he receives kisses and hugs then by the time she visits him at home, even the devil will not be able to tell what will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by osaslord500(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2015
That depends on your brain capacity

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Jamean(f): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Well, I do not encourage office romance. What if you both don't get by in the long run.
Factors you have to consider are:
Does your company allow marriage within; that is if you think the relationship will lead to it.
Have you dealt with what held you from approaching her these 3 year's.

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2015
Princecalm:
no, my point is that if at work he receives kisses and hugs then by the time she visits him at home, even the devil will not be able to tell what will happen.
Lolz, that's true.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by chybykee(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hit It........ BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Adaahjacob:

Just ask her out on a proper date. If you want to be open with your feelings this soon, do it outside the office preferably on a proper date.

She is not your superior, supervisor, manager or worse yet boss right? Cause that would be another story entirely. And, then you would have to take my advise with a grain of salt.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by austine4real(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Want 2 fuk or date her?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by godoluwa(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Adaahjacob:
bro, is it until dat u impregnate her? bro, be a man. honestly, it cant affect you but you need to do things the way it suppose to be. office is to work, while house is meant to romance. happy married life

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Adaahjacob(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Xiadnat:

Just ask her out on a proper date. If you want to be open with your feelings this soon, do it outside the office preferably on a proper date.

She is not your superior, supervisor, manager or worse yet boss right? Cause that would be another story entirely. And, then you would have to take my advise with a grain of salt.

Good luck

Thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Adaahjacob(m): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You want the girl then ask her out
Why do U need to consult us?

U not serious. Thanks though
Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
As if he's gonna do what we gonna tell him! Okay don't go ahead oOP!
Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by myboy2010(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
repent now and be baptised coz 2moro might be 2 late
Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by igboboy3(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Adaahjacob:

So where you able to profess your love. I hope you guys are together now.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Adaahjacob:
don't ask her out, just bang her and decide where d relationship is heading #obey

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Nimexy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thats masive green light shootin in front of u. Is simple bro, jus ask her out during d weekend & let her kw wot u feel abt her, u gat b sure of dt ok. If she feel same too, congratulation.. Take d trophy home & hav fun.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Adaahjacob(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2016
igboboy3:

So where you able to profess your love. I hope you guys are together now.

yes i did, but mannnn, i dont think u want to know what happened later on.. lol
Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by 2sexynet: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2016
Adaahjacob:

guess it didn't work right?
Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by Meritmanagers(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Don't crap where u eat

Don't crap where u eat

Imagine crapping where u eat, disgusting right

Soon....

Don't crap where u eat
Re: Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? by igboboy3(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Adaahjacob:

tell us na.

The worst would be that she said no; abi?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! See Important Of Having S*x During Your Period? / 6 Negative Lines With Positive Meanings.. / Exclusive,, Ladies Only!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.