Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Experience With A Young Christian Girl - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With A Young Christian Girl (10181 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by dolphinheart(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
As a Christian, pls ecain to the op what the scriptures is saying. No derogatory or abusive words needed.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
MizJanet:

Why are you running from the question ?

Do u agree with your bible proverb 8:24 that Jesus was "brought fought/Create" ?

I'm obeying Jesus concerning you:
Mat_7:6 Do not give that which is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet and turn again and tear you.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 3:19am On Jul 02, 2015
johnw74:

I'm obeying Jesus concerning you:
Mat_7:6 Do not give that which is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet and turn again and tear you.

But the verse did not say you should not answer questions , INFACT BIBLE advise a christian to be ready to answer questions about his faith in 1peter 3:15 , isnt it ?

Lol , i know why u are runing from the question. U dont agree with proverb 8:24 cheesy

Do u agree with proverb 8:24 that said jesus was 'brought forth/created' ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 5:04am On Jul 02, 2015
MizJanet:

But the verse did not say you should not answer questions , INFACT BIBLE advise a christian to be ready to answer questions about his faith in 1peter 3:15 , isnt it ?

Lol , i know why u are runing from the question. U dont agree with proverb 8:24 cheesy

Do u agree with proverb 8:24 that said jesus was 'brought forth/created' ?

@bold, You are anti Bible, anti Christian,
that makes you among the dog's and pig's that Jesus speaks off.

Scriptures and answers from the Bible is Holy, and Christians are not to cast those pearls before dog's and swine.

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by emelia: 5:13am On Jul 02, 2015
@all,please read proverbs chapter 8 very Well..the chapter is clearly talking about wisdom"..verse 1 "does not wisdom cry..." verse 12 "I wisdom..." verse 15 "by me(wisdom) kings reign and decree justice" verse 22 "the Lord possessed me(wisdom) in the beginning of his way,before his works of old..can the Lord possess Jesus?..proverbs 8 v 24 still talking about wisdom said "when there was no depths,i(wisdom) was brought forth.."
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by emelia: 5:15am On Jul 02, 2015
@all,please read proverbs chapter 8 very Well..the chapter is clearly talking about wisdom"..verse 1 "does not wisdom cry..." verse 12 "I wisdom..." verse 15 "by me(wisdom) kings reign and decree justice" verse 22 "the Lord possessed me(wisdom) in the beginning of his way,before his works of old..can the Lord possess Jesus?.. proverbs 8 v 24 still talking about wisdom said "when there was no depths,i(wisdom) was brought forth.."
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 5:31am On Jul 02, 2015
emelia:
@all,please read proverbs chapter 8 very Well..the chapter is clearly talking about wisdom"..verse 1 "does not wisdom cry..." verse 12 "I wisdom..." verse 15 "by me(wisdom) kings reign and decree justice" verse 22 "the Lord possessed me(wisdom) in the beginning of his way,before his works of old..can the Lord possess Jesus?..proverbs 8 v 24 still talking about wisdom said "when there was no depths,i(wisdom) was brought forth.."

John shows that Proverbs is concerning the Word
Who became Jesus Christ.

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the
beginning ....

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and
the Word was with God ....

Rejoicing, laughing, being happy, before Him.

Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

we may rejoice in wisdom, but wisdom itself cannot rejoice.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 6:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Pro 8:35 For whoso findeth me (wisdom) findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
1Jn 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Heb_1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person,....
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2015
ALL Evidence points that the person called wisdom in proverb 8:24 is jesus . Meanwhile that same verse said he was "brought forth/ created" VERSE 24 , johnw74 see ur life outside .
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2015
emelia:
@all,please read proverbs chapter 8 very Well..the chapter is clearly talking about wisdom"..verse 1 "does not wisdom cry..." verse 12 "I wisdom..." verse 15 "by me(wisdom) kings reign and decree justice" verse 22 "the Lord possessed me(wisdom) in the beginning of his way,before his works of old..can the Lord possess Jesus?.. proverbs 8 v 24 still talking about wisdom said "when there was no depths,i(wisdom) was brought forth.."

Do you just join christianity , lol , the verse is talking about literal wisdom . grin grin so ur god didnt have wisdom until he created wisdom for himself . Wow that shows their is a time ur god didnt have wisdom .
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by haffaze777(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2015
MizJanet:

Dont you see am quoting two verses to enlighten you . grin

Proverb 8:24 " I ( Jesus) Was Brought Forth"

Psalm 90:2 " mountains were brough forth" explain ?
u funny die,u think any of dem will be able to answer dah?nah ,they're buch of liar & confused soul
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by dolphinheart(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
haffaze777:

u funny die,u think any of dem will be about to answer dah?nah ,they're buch of liar & confused soul

Dnt think I'm included in that "any of them" o, or I'm I?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by haffaze777(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
dolphinheart:

Dnt think I'm included in that "any of them" o, or I'm I?
I don't know if u re or notgrin
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
!
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by honourhim: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
MizJanet:
GIRL: okay, pls whats the second verse

ME: okay, proverb 8:24

GIRL: *she reads in her bible* okay, and whats your point ?

ME: people say that proverb 8 talks about the God of christians , Jesus

GIRL : yes , he is the uncreated creator

ME: really? But the verse I gave you said he too was " brought forth"

GIRL: yeah, he was begotten

ME: created ?

GIRL: NO, begotten

ME: but you told me that anything born is created

GIRL: i dont seem to get you, are you saying Jesus is created ?

ME: *i smiled* but its your bible that said Jesus was brought forth , isnt it ?

GIRL: yes, but I explained to you that it means he was begotten

ME: You have contradict yourself my sister , according to the first verse which says mountains are brought forth , you said it means they are created .

GIRL : *sighs* , but what I know is that Jesus was not created , pls we shall see next time others are waiting for me

ME: so you will leave me , without solving this

GIRL: its not like dat *smiles and walk away* ,

, but why are christians not consistent and straight forward ?

You are actually confused in your postulations about this bible passage u quoted.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
honourhim:

You are actually confused in your postulations about this bible passage u quoted.

Really ? Why not explain the two verses for us
Psalm 90:2 " mountains were brought forth "

Proveb 8:24 " I (jesus) was brought forth"

am waiting ..

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Lol , honourhim is afraid to explain the verses cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by NumberOne2(m): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
MizJanet:

ME: You have contradict yourself my sister , according to the first verse which says mountains are brought forth , you said it means they are created .

GIRL : *sighs* , but what I know is that Jesus was not created , pls we shall see next time others are waiting for me

Anytime I see your post(s), I keep asking if you have written JAMB or WAEC cos English has always been your problem.
Have you heard of Synonyms? Kindly check here for synonyms of "brough forth!". http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/brought+forth

You will see words like:
create, make, breed, reproduce, beget, form and many more...

Examine this scripture:
And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS. - Matthew 1:25
Does the BOLDED mean she "created" her firstborn son? Na wa oh!

Advice:
Kindly meditate on this scripture:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: - Hosea 4:6

Finally, reading KJV doesnt do justice to the bible. Use modern English bibles. Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2015
NumberOne2:

Anytime I see your post(s), I keep asking if you have written JAMB or WAEC cos English has always been your problem.
Have you heard of Synonyms? Kindly check here for synonyms of "brough forth!". http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/brought+forth

You will see words like:
create, make, breed, reproduce, beget, form and many more...

Examine this scripture:
And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS. - Matthew 1:25
Does the BOLDED mean she "created" her firstborn son? Na wa oh!

Advice:
Kindly meditate on this scripture:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: - Hosea 4:6

Finally, reading KJV doesnt do justice to the bible

Dont always showcase your stupidity everywhere , face the two verse of psalm 90:2 and prover 8:24 that deals with been Created ! Explain the two verses or shut ur mouth 4eva

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by NumberOne2(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizJanet:

Dont always showcase your stupidity everywhere , face the two verse of psalm 90:2 and prover 8:24 that deals with been Created ! Explain the two verses or shut ur mouth 4eva

Okay maybe I was too hard on you. Hmmm, lets see. This is literarily creating mountains and creating words.

Before the mountains were brought forth , or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. - Psalms:90:2
This talks about creation of the mountains.

When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. - Proverb:8:24
This talks about Jesus as the WORD OF GOD. The Word was brought forth (spoken, proceed from the Father) even before creation.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by Oselumhe: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizJanet:
GIRL: okay, pls whats the second verse

ME: okay, proverb 8:24

GIRL: *she reads in her bible* okay, and whats your point ?

ME: people say that proverb 8 talks about the God of christians , Jesus

GIRL : yes , he is the uncreated creator

ME: really? But the verse I gave you said he too was " brought forth"

GIRL: yeah, he was begotten

ME: created ?

GIRL: NO, begotten

ME: but you told me that anything born is created

GIRL: i dont seem to get you, are you saying Jesus is created ?

ME: *i smiled* but its your bible that said Jesus was brought forth , isnt it ?

GIRL: yes, but I explained to you that it means he was begotten

You try to use carnal reasoning to understand the word of God
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2015
NumberOne2:

Okay maybe I was too hard on you. Hmmm, lets see. This is literarily creating mountains and creating words.

Before the mountains were brought forth , or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. - Psalms:90:2
This talks about creation of the mountains.

Brought forth means "CREATION " here . Lets see if you are intelligent and consistent in your explanation .

When there were no depths, I was brought forth;when there were no fountains abounding with water.-Proverb:8:24
This talks about Jesus as the WORD OF GOD. The Word was brought forth (spoken,proceed from the Father) even before creation.

You are even worst than that girl , so brought forth here means spoken. grin grin So since jesus is the word of ur god , your god was dumb for three days when his word was killed , he couldnt speak.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2015
NumberOne2
This is literally creating mountains and creating words

hmm @ bold , CREATING word and the word is jesus , you finally admit that the jesus christians shout around is also Created .

Your god popularly called ' the word' is created. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by pneumaticos(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2015
MizJanet:

hmm @ bold , CREATING word and the word is jesus , you finally admit that the jesus christians shout around is also Created .

U probably not really a lady,to understand a book ,some times we need to know its purpose,we may make comparisms to help our knowledge but this may not be enough,you were once a christian thats why you are asking questions based on the above verses,

As a christian ,i am sure you never met christ Himself, you never experienced any of his power,you never came in contact with any.thing tangeble...

The proper way to understand the God of the bible is to find the reason for 1.you,ur purpose
2.how men got.to the present state in which they are

From there,look for what christ Jesus was talking about.to help you with this ,i will tell you Jesus did not really preach or talked about Himself though althings still lead to him,Jesus talked about a kingdom and the culture ...it was all about a type of governace headed by Him,

To help you again,there is a little difference between
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by pneumaticos(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Yea ,a little difference between christ jesus and Jesus,
God was in jesus reconciling the world..i am sure u still remember this verse

Jesus was a midium that God used to accomplish some works on earth,very important works as you know

Your deception

You focusing on a verse that could only be understood through a broader view of the main reason and purpose of the verse you quoting

You quotations shows that you heart looks for answers ,but ur search is in the wrong direction

U will notice that u are also trying to build a religion for urself,since religion itself is based upon set of believes, with this you cultivating a culture for your self base on findings you trying to make original

U can find the kingdom if you choose to
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by NumberOne2(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
MizJanet:

Brought forth means "CREATION " here . Lets see if you are intelligent and consistent in your explanation .

You are even worst than that girl , so brought forth here means spoken. grin grin So since jesus is the word of ur god , your god was dumb for three days when his word was killed , he couldnt speak.

Refering to the BOLDED above.

Hmmm, so you are saying if God stops speaking Jesus will die? or if Jesus died God will go mute?
Expanded: So since God spoke creation into being, then if God stops speaking, creation will go extinct? So God must keep talking to maintain the status quo?
Even among mankind, words of men live long after they have been uttered (even if the man goes mute or dies). Is this hard to understand?

Seriously, this is why I keep asking if you have have passed JAMB or WAEC? I question your basic O' level English comprehension.

MizJanet:

That is why I said LITERARILY (not actually). Analogy taken out of context. English is a problem.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
pneumaticos:
[s]Yea ,a little difference between christ jesus and Jesus,
God was in jesus reconciling the world..i am sure u still remember this verse

Jesus was a midium that God used to accomplish some works on earth,very important works as you know

Your deception

You focusing on a verse that could only be understood through a broader view of the main reason and purpose of the verse you quoting

You quotations shows that you heart looks for answers ,but ur search is in the wrong direction

U will notice that u are also trying to build a religion for urself,since religion itself is based upon set of believes, with this you cultivating a culture for your self base on findings you trying to make original

U can find the kingdom if you choose to [/s]

This noise wont serve any purpose , Just address the two verses @op .

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2015
NumberOne2:

Refering to the BOLDED above.

Hmmm, so you are saying if God stops speaking Jesus will die? or if Jesus died God will go mute?
Expanded: So since God spoke creation into being, then if God stops speaking, creation will go extinct? So God must keep talking to maintain the status quo?
Even among mankind, words of men live long after they have been uttered (even if the man goes mute or dies). Is this hard to understand?

Seriously, this is why I keep asking if you have have passed JAMB or WAEC? I question your basic O' level English comprehension.

confuse man, the spoken word of ur god died for three days ? Yes or no . grin

That is why I said LITERARILY (not actually). Analogy taken out of context. English is a problem.

Bible: Prv 8:24 is saying christian jesus is created

NumberOne2 : yes , if taken literarily , but actually i dont think so .

You sound so dumb .
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by NumberOne2(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2015
MizJanet:

confuse man, the spoken word of ur god died for three days ? Yes or no . grin

Bible: Prv 8:24 is saying christian jesus is created

NumberOne2 : yes , if taken literarily , but actually i dont think so .

You sound so dumb .

Lets see how smart you are. If brought forth means created like you say, explain it as used above.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by pneumaticos(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
MizJanet:

This noise wont serve any purpose , Just address the two verses @op .

A lost soul is a good noise to belzabub,
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
NumberOne2:

[s] And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS. - Matthew 1:25
Lets see how smart you are. If brought forth means created like you say, explain it as used above.
[/s]

Explain psam 90:2 and prov 8:24

NumberOne2 : " this is literarily creating mountains and creating words"

*well said* creating word and the word is jesus , thanks for admiting the christian god, jesus is created .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plagiarism In The Bible? / Insecurity: Statement By Rev. Stephen Baba Panya, ECWA President / Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.