Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Experience With A Young Christian Girl - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With A Young Christian Girl (10224 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by ashatoda: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2015
regardn prov. 8:24 i pray dat u cum 2 ful undastandn oe d word of God. In john 1:1-5 u can read it Jesus was pointed out as d word of God. In prov dat u brought up, Jesus was shown here as been b4 creatn. Now d story of creatn in Genesis says God spoke nd it was so. Ask urself dat if Jesus was d spoken word didnt he appear b4 anytn was created? Didnt He as d spoken word go out 2 bring Gods desire 2 fruition? Now, humanly speaking is ur word nt ascribed 2 u? Wat u say can be used against u because it is ur creatn. So also, d spoken word simply go out 2 establish Gods desire. Dnt 4get dere is no creatn witout d word.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2015
johnw74:

1Co 16:22 If anyone does not love the Lord Jesus Christ, let him (her) be accursed. The Lord comes!

That curse is coming directly to you if u fail to answer this : do u agree with that same bible in proverb 8:24 where it said the christian Jesus was CREATED ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by An2elect2(f): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2015
jcross19:
yes to the fools who refuse to understand things of the spirit.

This is the best answer. I must add that not only do fools refuse understanding, it is also beyond their human capabilities to comprehend. In other words, they will not and CANNOT understand the things of the spirit.

I am usually in my 'venomous' mood when i spot mockers. Don't waste your time anymore.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2015
ashatoda:
regardn prov. 8:24 i pray dat u cum 2 ful undastandn oe d word of God. In john 1:1-5 u can read it Jesus was pointed out as d word of God. In prov dat u brought up, Jesus was shown here as been b4 creatn. Now d story of creatn in Genesis says God spoke nd it was so. Ask urself dat if Jesus was d spoken word didnt he appear b4 anytn was created? Didnt He as d spoken word go out 2 bring Gods desire 2 fruition? Now, humanly speaking is ur word nt ascribed 2 u? Wat u say can be used against u because it is ur creatn. So also, d spoken word simply go out 2 establish Gods desire. Dnt 4get dere is no creatn witout d word.

*** Buhahaha, your own is worse than the girl i encountered ,didnt u said brought forth means CREATE ? DIDNT U? grin

And uv contradict your bible again . If jesus is that word that come from Gods mouth it means the statement " you are my beloved son" in matthew 3:19 is Jesus . And u know another Jesus is also gettin baptized .Makin 2 Jesus cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by ashatoda: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2015
MizJanet:

Of course , if that verse means CREATE , do u agree then that according to prov 8:24 the Christian Jesus was CREATED ?

Jesus was nt created. D bible says, in d beginning was d Word, nd d Word was wit God nd d Word was God. Jn 1:1. It was wit God nt created. Moreso, chek d verse in d bibld it is CAPITALISED showin His deity. So He was nt created nd has d power of creation
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2015
ashatoda:

Jesus was nt created. D bible says, in d beginning was d Word, nd d Word was wit God nd d Word was God. Jn 1:1. It was wit God nt created. Moreso, chek d verse in d bibld it is CAPITALISED showin His deity. So He was nt created nd has d power of creation

Buhahaha , explain this prov 8:24 " I (jesus) was brought forth" ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by jcross19: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2015
An2elect2:

This is the best answer. I must add that not only do fools refuse understanding, it is also beyond their human capabilities to comprehend. In other words, they will not and CANNOT understand the things of the spirit.

I am usually in my 'venomous' mood when i spot mockers. Don't waste your time anymore.
God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by ashatoda: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2015
MizJanet:

*** Buhahaha, your own is worse than the girl i encountered ,didnt u said brought forth means CREATE ? DIDNT U? grin

And uv contradict your bible again . If jesus is that word that come from Gods mouth it means the statement " you are my beloved son" in matthew 3:19 is Jesus . And u know another Jesus is also gettin baptized .Makin 2 Jesus cheesy

dere is no verse 19 dere nd no 2 Jesus in d bible. nw frm aw u are speakn i can deduce u are a muslim. U muslims bliv u are d servants of God wyl a xtian who knws him/herself wil tel u he is a child of God. Read Romans 8:16-17 for undastandn.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2015
jcross19:
the word was inside God and he became manifested or active when the creation started because through him the creation was made according to john 1 vs 1-3,as far God exist without beginning so the word inside HIM as well. Before you speak out , the word must surely be in you first , then you speak it out it become active but before the word was inside you until is out. And example two,a door is shorter than you if you want to enter what will you do? Does it change who you are?.

Bible must be jesus since my neighbour always call it " word of God" .

Back to the matter , proverb 8:24 says ' Jesus was brought forth/created' do u agree ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
ashatoda:

[s]
dere is no verse 19 dere nd no 2 Jesus in d bible. nw frm aw u are speakn i can deduce u are a muslim. U muslims bliv u are d servants of God wyl a xtian who knws him/herself wil tel u he is a child of God. Read Romans 8:16-17 for undastandn. [/s]

Keep contradicting your bible , since the word that from gods mouth is Jesus , it mean tthe statement in matthew 3:17 " this is my son, whom i have approved ' is Jesus . And since another jesus was getting baptized at that moment . We have two jesus . One jesus comes from gods mouth and the other was getting baptized
. cheesy

That same bible in proverb 8:24 says " I ( Jesus) was brought forth/create" do u agree ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2015
that moment when christians disagree with their own bible .

BIBLE : what am saying in proverb 8:24 is that jesus was brought forth , and u know brought forth means CreaTed .

Christian: what are u telling me ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by ashatoda: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2015
u are confused. I wil advise u 2 read d bible wit an open mind nt 4 d sake of arguing or bringin out mistakes. It is well. I wil be offline soon cos of lack of power bt u need Jesus
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by jcross19: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2015
MizJanet:

Bible must be jesus since my neighbour always call it " word of God" .

Back to the matter , proverb 8:24 says ' Jesus was brought forth/created' do u agree ?
have given you the best answer and don't be disturbed by the figurative of th words and take it not literally period, have given you the best answer.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2015
ashatoda:
u are confused. I wil advise u 2 read d bible wit an open mind nt 4 d sake of arguing or bringin out mistakes. It is well. I wil be offline soon cos of lack of power bt u need Jesus

You are the confuse person

Ashatoda: brought forth dont mean born but CreaTE

BIBLE : jesus was brought forth proverb 8:24

' ashatoda : no this brought forth doesnt mean create .

Cluelessness .

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
jcross19:
have given you the best answer and don't be disturbed by the figurative of th words and take it not literally period, have given you the best answer.

Stop talkin like a dullard .

Let me test your IQ , " mountains were brought forth" psalm 90:2 means what ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by ashatoda: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=MizJanet post=35348689]

You are the confuse person

Ashatoda: brought forth dont mean born but CreaTE

BIBLE : jesus was brought forth proverb 8:24

' ashatoda : no this brought forth doesnt mean create .

Cluelessness .

Tnks 4 name calling bt if it means create i bliv my first 2 reply answer ur question. Tnx
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=ashatoda post=35348803][/quote]
eeyah, I understand that proverb 8:24 is a hard pill to swallow after many years of pastorpreneur indoctrination grin
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by ashatoda: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2015
@mizjanet i will advisd dat u read d bible bt b4 readin pray dat d Lord wil illuminate His word nd dat He shld grant u undastandn of d word. If u can read d word wit an open mind den u wil knw d truth nd wuld be free indeed. Bt witoum dis u are on a long journey. I pray dat u wil nt miss d grace nd mercy of God.
Dere is notin lyk pastorpreneur bt ur imaginatn
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by ashatoda: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2015
notin hard in d verse bt ur ignorance
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2015
ashatoda:
@mizjanet i will advisd dat u read d bible bt b4 readin pray dat d Lord wil illuminate His word nd dat He shld grant u undastandn of d word. If u can read d word wit an open mind den u wil knw d truth nd wuld be free indeed. Bt witoum dis u are on a long journey. I pray dat u wil nt miss d grace nd mercy of God.
Dere is notin lyk pastorpreneur bt ur imaginatn

Am suprised with this answer , because you who claim the Lord has illuminate his word for you is here saying NONSENSE .

First it was : brought forth doesnt mean born , its Create

And that same lord write in your bible that he ( jesus) was brought forth / create . You start fighting with him . grin

I will advise you to get a knife and cut our proverb 8:24 from your bible . COZ the more its there , YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN IT .
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by jcross19: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2015
MizJanet:

explanation of wisdom of God don't end in on chapter if you quote one then try to quote another that can enlighten you, check john chapter 1 vs 1-3 that will answer you ma.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by jcross19: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2015
MizJanet:

Am suprised with this answer , because you who claim the Lord has illuminate his word for you is here saying NONSENSE .

First it was : brought forth doesnt mean born , its Create

And that same lord write in your bible that he ( jesus) was brought forth / create . You start fighting with him . grin

I will advise you to get a knife and cut our proverb 8:24 from your bible . COZ the more its there , YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN IT .
stop twisting the word of God , the more you twist it the more your life is confused and let me tell you are not here to understand it but that motive behind your mind has failed.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2015
ashatoda:
notin hard in d verse bt ur ignorance

Really? Explain this two statement

Psalm 90:2 " mountains are brought forth"

Proverb 8:24 " I (jesus) was brought forth"
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by ashatoda: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2015
jcross19:
stop twisting the word of God , the more you twist it the more your life is confused and let me tell you are not here to understand it but that motive behind your mind has failed.

well said. Pls leave her 2 herself. She wil undastand later wen d hand of God touch her. It is no use arguing wit her. Just leave her alone 4 d Holy Spirit 2 work on nd He will work on her unfailingly.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2015
jcross19:
explanation of wisdom of God don't end in on chapter if you quote one then try to quote another that can enlighten you, check john chapter 1 vs 1-3 that will answer you ma.

Dont you see am quoting two verses to enlighten you . grin

Proverb 8:24 " I ( Jesus) Was Brought Forth"

Psalm 90:2 " mountains were brough forth" explain ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by jcross19: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2015
MizJanet:

if I should read that very well that particular verses of prover 8 vs 22-35 are talking about "wisdom" solomon was talking the existent of wisdom.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2015
MizJanet:

That curse is coming directly to you if u fail to answer this :

Haha neither you or your devil god can do anything to me

do u agree with that same bible in proverb 8:24 where it said the christian Jesus was CREATED ?

Mat_7:6 Do not give that which is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet and turn again and tear you.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
jcross19:
if I should read that very well that particular verses of prover 8 vs 22-35 are talking about "wisdom" solomon was talking the existent of wisdom.

Get ready to Disgrace yourself , who is wisdom in that verse ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
johnw74:

[s]
Haha neither you or your devil god can do anything to me

Mat_7:6 Do not give that which is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet and turn again and tear you. [/s]
Why are you running from the question ?

Do u agree with your bible proverb 8:24 that Jesus was "brought fought/Create" ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by jcross19: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
MizJanet:

Get ready to Disgrace yourself , who is wisdom in that verse ?
may God show you mercy. Sister I have no time to argue with you ma. Just sleep and wake up in your confusion. See for the sake worldly pleasures you deny your lord. I pity you. If you break the law , you will arrested and put to jail for the law made by men then if you now break the law of God where will you be?.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
jcross19:
[s] may God show you mercy. Sister I have no time to argue with you ma. Just sleep and wake up in your confusion. See for the sake worldly pleasures you deny your lord. I pity you. If you break the law , you will arrested and put to jail for the law made by men then if you now break the law of God where will you be?. [/s]

Pls, who ask you to tell stories ?

Listen to yourself

' jcross19: " according to what you posted , Jesus was manifested as a MORTAL MAN"

' jcross19: " God REDUCED the son ( jesus) to Holyspirit "

' jcross19: " that particular verses are talkin about "wisdom" " lol, its no more the mortal man jesus . grin

When will you start using your brain ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by jcross19: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
MizJanet:

Pls, who ask you to tell stories ?

Listen to yourself

' jcross19: " according to what you posted , Jesus was manifested as a MORTAL MAN"

' jcross19: " God REDUCED the son ( jesus) to Holyspirit "

' jcross19: " that particular verses are talkin about "wisdom" " lol, its no more the mortal man jesus . grin

When will you start using your brain ?
I will not insult you ma okay but according to what you posted where do I referred to your verses you quoted please . You are human being and don't behave like a dog. If you can't get sense don't respond to me again bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God / How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown / Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.