Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Experience With A Young Christian Girl - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With A Young Christian Girl (10236 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
yommyuk:

CHRIST SAVE YOUR SOUL
DUST OFF MY FEET cool
wink u cant explain ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
lampardizik:

Some of these principles,I was taught,others I am yet to know and yes they are in the bible and I believe them
As pertaining to the question you asked earlier,Paul taught that if a child is born to a believing family,that child is clean...

Tell me why you think that there is no God

Why not ask those that taught you other principles to teach you the one you don't know? And what measures are you putting in place to get the ones you don't know? Why haven't you found other principles in the Bible?

And is that not being unfair on children who were born from non-christian parents? Yet, you would claim your God is just!

So many logical reasons. One of which is the disorderliness of our world -- a creator wouldn't create this kind of world. The Satan theory men invented is even making the problem worse. Even if there was one, why isn't he updating the universe and our world, like we do for our creations? The most pertinent of which is: who created him? If he was everlasting, then why is his creations not everlasting? And so many more questions!
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by lampardizik(m): 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
theAtheist101:

Why not ask those that taught you other principles to teach you the one you don't know? And what measures are you putting in place to get the ones you don't know? Why haven't you found other principles in the Bible?

I haven't really had the chance to ask,these past couple days we've been busy with a church program
m that's ending tomorrow by the way. So first thing monday I'll start a research on the topic

theAtheist101:

And is that not being unfair on children who were born from non-christian parents? Yet, you would claim your God is just!

Truly God is just and fair. I do not have enough knowledge on this matter as of now to tell you this or that,but I will get back to it

theAtheist101:

So many[b]logical[/b] reasons. One of which is the disorderliness of our world -- a creator wouldn't create this kind of world. The Satan theory men invented is even making the problem worse.

Believe me when I tell you brother that Satan is very real and his only power is to deceive
people. You may not believe in these things but that does not make them non-existent
God created the earth and it is beautiful,the dis orderliness did not come from God. It is like a case of weeds in a farm land which crops are planted...God did not orchestrate this dis orderliness

theAtheist101:

Even if there was one, why isn't he updating the universe and our world, like we do for our creations? The most pertinent of which is: who created him? If he was everlasting, then why is his creations not everlasting? And so many more questions!

The world as it is now is corrupted and second rate,but God did promise to make a new one better than this one,a brand new earth
The question of where did God come from I have also asked,I didn't get an answer but sincerely I don't think I need it,i believe in His existence,that's what faith is about(complete trust in somebody) I'm sure there are people whom you trust and confide in,some one you respect,that's how it is

Another truth is that you are more than just flesh and bone. You are a spirit who lives in a body,that spirit is immortal,like God because we were made in His image,like Him...a spirit...
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 2:31am On Jul 19, 2015
God and the word is God
Yet again still more scriptures showing the word-Jesus Christ is God

God said He will not give His glory to another
the Word-Jesus Christ has all the glory of the Father

Isa 48:11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

The Word was with God before God did any works at all

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

The LORD and the Word are Eternal.

MizBlind as a bat will not be able to see it

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Joh 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Blinded by both God and satan a double whammy, and it shows.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 2:37am On Jul 19, 2015
John 1, 1-3: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made."

Now if he is not made, but is himself the Maker, he then indeed is God. John also says afterwards: "And the Word became flesh."
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by CANTICLES: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2015
johnw74:
God and the word is God

Isa 48:11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

Proverb 8:22 RSV
" the LORD Created me at the beginning of his works , the first of his act of old"
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2015
lampardizik:

Then find out and be serious about your search for the truth. It would help your thinking process.

Stop jumping to conclusion! You don't yet know how to support your argument, yet you believe it. The God described by world religions, if he exist, is not just and fair, and I can back up my claim.

Yet another claim without proof. Delving into the Satan theory would make our argument cumbersome. But, one thing you should ask yourself is: who created Satan and what measures has his (Satan) creator put in place to stop him. And would you still attribute perfection to such a creator, since he programmed Satan wrongly? If god is not responsible for the disorderliness, then who is? A good leader takes the blame of his subordinates. The farm-weed analogy doesn't fit in. The farmer is at the mercy of nature, that is, nature is more powerful than him. Then do you believe your God has a boss?

According to the Bible, god has always been making efforts to correct his mistakes, but had always failed, so how sure are you that he would succeed this time? Why wouldn't you care to know who created your God? Aren't you inquisitive? Solving the origin of our universe would help us solve some many problems in our world, because we would know where we were coming from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by lampardizik(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
theAtheist101:

Then find out and be serious about your search for the truth. It would help your thinking process.

Stop jumping to conclusion! You don't yet know how to support your argument, yet you believe it. The God described by world religions, if he exist, is not just and fair, and I can back up my claim.

Yet another claim without proof. Delving into the Satan theory would make our argument cumbersome. But, one thing you should ask yourself is: who created Satan and what measures has his (Satan) creator put in place to stop him. And would you still attribute perfection to such a creator, since he programmed Satan wrongly? If god is not responsible for the disorderliness, then who is? A good leader takes the blame of his subordinates. The farm-weed analogy doesn't fit in. The farmer is at the mercy of nature, that is, nature is more powerful than him. Then do you believe your God has a boss?

According to the Bible, god has always been making efforts to correct his mistakes, but had always failed, so how sure are you that he would succeed this time? Why wouldn't you care to know who created your God? Aren't you inquisitive? Solving the origin of our universe would help us solve some many problems in our world, because we would know where we were coming from.

Well you see,I hadn't brought up the bible in our converse but since you mentioned i suggest that you read up again especially about Jesus,about how He was sent to die for the world. life's more than just logic...there's always more than what you can explain
Chao
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
lampardizik:

Well you see,I hadn't brought up the bible in our converse but since you mentioned i suggest that you read up again especially about Jesus,about how He was sent to die for the world. life's more than just logic...there's always more than what you can explain
Chao

How many times do you want me to read about Jesus? They have been teaching me his tale since my childhood and now you want me to suffer through it again? Why not tell me since you have read and understood his word and death?

Yes, the only after logic is science!
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by lampardizik(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
theAtheist101:

How many times do you want me to read about Jesus? They have been teaching me his tale since my childhood and now want me to suffer through it again? Why not tell me since you have read and understood his word and death?

Yes, the only after logic is science!

where do you stay at,you could attend one of our classes near you...and ask all the question you want
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
lampardizik:

where do you stay at,you could attend one of our classes near you...and ask all the question you want

Too risky! Ask your pastors to come here.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by lampardizik(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
theAtheist101:

Too risky! Ask your pastors to come here.
Where do you want to meet?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
lampardizik:

Where do you want to meet?

Here! Is there anything special about our meeting in person? By the way, am in Jos now.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by lampardizik(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
theAtheist101:

Here! Is there anything special about our meeting in person? By the way, am in Jos now.

If it is answers you want,sign up. @yookos dot com
You'll find plenty there
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
lampardizik:

If it is answers you want,sign up. @yookos dot com
You'll find plenty there

Na NSCDC you dey work? No make your oga at top vex for you o! grin
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by lampardizik(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
theAtheist101:

Na NSCDC you dey work? No make your oga at top vex for you o! grin

Lol...he no go fex much,I no put dasall
I'm sorry I couldn't help more...I'll go increase my knowledge. Thanks for your time though

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by Jozzy4: 5:40am On Aug 17, 2015
johnw74:

John 1, 1-3: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made."

Now if he is not made, but is himself the Maker, he then indeed is God. John also says afterwards: "And the Word became flesh."

Shut up !

The scripture said Jesus was " Made" proverb 8:22 (greek septuagint)
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by Jozzy4: 5:49am On Aug 17, 2015
johnw74:

God and the word is God

MizBlind as a bat will not be able to see it

U are too abusive , she is blind as a bat abi ? bro, na you blind pass .

I) explain to me what you mean by Jesus was possessed/acquired ?

Lets know if u understand the silly translation you are quoting up and down .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Buying And Selling On Sunday A Sin? / Long Church Service: Good Or Bad? / How To Secure The Help Of God As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.