Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Experience With A Young Christian Girl - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With A Young Christian Girl (10251 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by NumberOne2(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
MizJanet:

Explain psam 90:2 and prov 8:24

NumberOne2 : " this is literarily creating mountains and creating words"

*well said* creating word and the word is jesus , thanks for admiting the christian god, jesus is created .

Ha ha. I had a good laugh. Cross out my question? You know why you cant answer my question?
Cos it will kill your question on this thread. If brought forth only means CREATE, then we will say:

And knew her not till she had brought forth (CREATED) her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus. - Matthew 1:25

But the above cannot be true. Can you honestly see your error?
Atleast I have attempted to answer you once. When you answer this once, I will answer you again. Its a dialogue right not a monologue? Thanks

So the question remains...
NumberOne2:

And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS. - Matthew 1:25
Lets see how smart you are. If brought forth means created like you say, explain it as used above.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by CANTICLES: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
NumberOne2:

Ha ha. I had a good laugh. Cross out my question? You know why you cant answer my question?
Cos it will kill your question on this thread. If brought forth only means CREATE, then we will say:

And knew her not till she had brought forth (CREATED) her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus. - Matthew 1:25

Atleast I have attempted to answer you once. When you answer this once, I will answer you again. Its a dialogue right not a monologue? Thanks

Am not an atheist like the op ... But she has won you already coz its clear that the brought forth in proverb 8:24 is the same brought forth used in reference to the creation of earth and the world in psalm 90:2 . Funny enough, uv also said literally it means creation .
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by mrZENographer: 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dear Sir,

1) you will need to study English better

2) Many words can have slightly/totally different meanings in different contexts

3) Dictionary tells us that the word BRING FORTH" could mean produce, give birth to, create, bring out.

4) Likewise BEGOTTEN means to produce, procreate, give birth, proceed out.. Etc

5) Jesus came forth from God. JOHN 8:42 John 16:28. The only BEGOTTEN Son.

6) lay man's LANGUAGE, SPIRIT/WORD OF GOD. JOHN 1:1
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by mrZENographer: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dear Sir,
you will need to study English better

Many words can have slightly/totally different meanings in different contexts

Dictionary tells us that the word BRING FORTH" could mean produce, give birth to, create, bring out.

Likewise BEGOTTEN means to produce, procreate, give birth, proceed out.. Etc

Jesus came forth from God. JOHN 8:42 John 16:28. The only BEGOTTEN Son.

lay man's LANGUAGE, SPIRIT/WORD OF GOD. JOHN 1:1
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 2:04am On Jul 14, 2015
CANTICLES:

Am not an atheist like the op ... But she has won you already coz its clear that the brought forth in proverb 8:24 is the same brought forth used in reference to the creation of earth and the world in psalm 90:2 . Funny enough, uv also said literally it means creation .

It's not clear at all, in fact it's wrong.
They are not the same word at all, you are only looking at english translations
the hebrew words in proverbs 8 for "I was brought forth" is chul chiyl
the hebrew word in psalm 90 for "bought forth" is yalad.
they both have diffrent meanings to each other, and each word has more than one meaning.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by CANTICLES: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2015
johnw74:

It's not clear at all, in fact it's wrong.
They are not the same word at all, you are only looking at english translations
the hebrew words in proverbs 8 for "I was brought forth" is chul chiyl
the hebrew word in psalm 90 for "bought forth" is yalad.
they both have diffrent meanings to each other, and each word has more than one meaning.

Mr John , read properly infact what you wrote above will give the person that start this thread more reason to embarass .

Psalm 90:2 " mountains were brought forth (yalad), or you brought forth (chul/chiyl) the earth and the productive land " , are u telling me this doesnt mean our earth is Created ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by NumberOne2(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
CANTICLES:

Ah, still laughing (LOL, ROTF, LWKMD, etc)!
There is nothing to win or loose here. Atheist or not, we all understand English.
I want to OP to see the futility in FORCING brought forth to ALWAYS be create just to cause confusion.

If you read my post I explained what I meant by create.
But MizJanet has insisted (and even summarize it from my post and everyone elses) that it MUST always be CREATE (irrespective of context).

So the simple question remains...
NumberOne2:

And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS. - Matthew 1:25
Lets see how smart you are. If brought forth means created like you say, explain it as used above.
You can help answer it also. Thanks
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by CANTICLES: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
NumberOne2:

There is nothing to win or loose here. Atheist or not, we all understand English.
I want to OP to see the futility in FORCING brought forth to ALWAYS be create just to cause confusion.

Calm down ... My response to johnw74 regarding the hebrew word in those two verses reveal the truth .

If you read my post I explained what I meant by create.

Explain to me what you meant by create ?

But MizJanet has insisted (and even summarize it from my post and everyone elses) that it MUST always be CREATE (irrespective of context).

Hey ! Am not defending her , but truth need to be told ... She never go beyond the context of psalm 90:2 and proverb 8:24 that simply means create .

So the simple question remains...

You can help answer it also. Thanks

what does the hebrew word chuwl have in common with greek tikto that appear in Matt 1:25 ? They both means " brought forth/Produce"
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by NumberOne2(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
CANTICLES:

Calm down ... My response to johnw74 regarding the hebrew word in those two verses reveal the truth .

Explain to me what you meant by create ?

Hey ! Am not defending her , but truth need to be told ... She never go beyond the context of psalm 90:2 and proverb 8:24 that simply means create .

what does the hebrew word chuwl have in common with greek tikto that appear in Matt 1:25 ? They both means " brought forth/Produce"

Please, leave Greek or Hebrew. She quoted English text and my bible is in English.
Her conversation with that girl was in English and all answers given so far are in English.
A simple understanding of context would have spared us all this mess.
So if your bible is in Greek or Hebrew, you can also help answer the question in such a language.

** MODIFIED **
So the simple question remains (IN GREEK, HEBREW, YORUBA, IGBO or HAUSA)...
NumberOne2:

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by CANTICLES: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
NumberOne2:

Please, leave Greek or Hebrew. She quoted English text and my bible is in English.
Her conversation with that girl was in English and all answers given so far are in English.
A simple understanding of context would have spared us all this mess.
So if your bible is in Greek or Hebrew, you can also help answer the question in such a language.

** MODIFIED **
So the simple question remains (IN GREEK, HEBREW, YORUBA, IGBO or HAUSA)...

I gave you the greek and hebrew root words to dig out the truth . By now you should know Scripture wasnt wriiten in english . Therefore you need a good knowledge of those hebrew and greek root words .

Peace.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by NumberOne2(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
CANTICLES:

I gave you the greek and hebrew root words to dig out the truth . By now you should know Scripture wasnt wriiten in english . Therefore you need a good knowledge of those hebrew and greek root words .

Peace.
Oh now the scriptures are NOT in English? However, we have brains to understand CONTEXT irrespective of language.
My first post here criticize the OP English but it was taken as an insult. Look at it now. It is clear!
If the OP was honest, this thread wouldn't be this long as sufficent answers have been given.
So why must the OP insist that (BROUGHT FORTH = CREATED).

** MODIFIED **
So the simple question remains as before after 48 hours (IN ANY LANGUAGE AVAILABLE)...
NumberOne2:

Ahh, this is fun.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
NumberOne2:

NumberOne2 : "psalm 90:2 means creating of mountains " prv 8:24 means "Creating of the word "

You said it all . cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by NumberOne2(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
MizJanet:

NumberOne2 : "psalm 90:2 means creating of mountains " prv 8:24 means "Creating of the word "

You said it all . cheesy

Yeah, so going by your conclusion, Mary also CREATED her son. shocked
And knew her not till she had brought forth (CREATED) her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS. - Matthew 1:25

Look, you logic was dishonest. Just stop posting any further so the thread can leave the front page. Its embarrassing enough as it is.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
NumberOne2:

Yeah, so going by you conclusion, Mary also CREATED her son. shocked
And knew her not till she had brought forth (CREATED) her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS. - Matthew 1:25

Look, you logic was dishonest. Just stop posting any further so the thread can leave the front page. Its embarrassing enough as it is.

According to your book called bible , mary is a woman , so a sensible person knows brought forth in this context means " born or Produce her firstborn .

So, you mean your god is also a woman to brought forth/born mountains (psalm 90:2) and born his companion god the son named jesus (prv 8:24) ?

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by NumberOne2(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
MizJanet:

According to your book called bible , mary is a woman , so a sensible person knows brought forth in this context means " born or Produce her firstborn .

[s]So, you mean your god is also a woman to brought forth/born mountains (psalm 90:2) and born his companion god the son named jesus (prv 8:24) ?[/s]

Ah, so you know the answer. So why the fuss? Refering to the BOLDED above:
So why cant same SENSE be applied to Prov 8:24? Also using John 3:16 like someone posted as a guide to a clearer picture.

I gave you a links to synonyms of brought forth which you ignored: You will see the word "beget". It can also be "produce from within" or "proceed from" (as in John 3:16). Was that so hard? Rather than forcing it to always be CREATE to score cheap points.

Now using this knowledge of context, I am sure you can answer your own question and let the thread rest. Cheers

PS: Jesus is the WORD of GOD. Words are always with a man (or God), you cannot seperate the 2.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
NumberOne2:

Ah, so you know the answer. So why the fuss? Refering to the BOLDED above:
So why cant same SENSE be applied to Prov 8:24? Also using John 3:16 like someone posted as a guide to a clearer picture.

I gave you a links to synonyms of brought forth which you ignored: You will see the word "beget". It can also be "produce from within" or "proceed from" (as in John 3:16). Was that so hard? Rather than forcing it to always be CREATE to score cheap points.

Now using this knowledge of context, I am sure you can answer your own question and let the thread rest. Cheers

PS: Jesus is the WORD of GOD. Words are always with a man (or God), you cannot seperate the 2.

@underline , confuse man lets apply the same sense in prov 8:24 , good .

Prov 8:24 " I (jesus)was born " ; " I (jesus)was PRODUCED " .

This is very interesting .
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by CANTICLES: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
NumberOne2:

Oh now the scriptures are NOT in English? However, we have brains to understand CONTEXT irrespective of language.
My first post here criticize the OP English but it was taken as an insult. Look at it now. It is clear!
If the OP was honest, this thread wouldn't be this long as sufficent answers have been given.
So why must the OP insist that (BROUGHT FORTH = CREATED).

** MODIFIED **
So the simple question remains as before after 48 hours (IN ANY LANGUAGE AVAILABLE)...

Ahh, this is fun.

Prov 8:22 " Jehovah produced me ( jesus) as the begining of his way, the earliest of his achievements of long ago"

Strongly supported by the greek septuagint LXX .
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by NumberOne2(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
MizJanet:

From your post ABOVE, Mary is a woman so she can "born or Produce". Is God also a woman that you should use the same argument for Him as you have done in your post BELOW? So who is confused?

MizJanet:

@underline , confuse man lets apply the same sense in prov 8:24 , good .

Prov 8:24 " I (jesus)was born " ; " I (jesus)was PRODUCED " .

This is very interesting .

Ah, you keep making me laugh! Listen to yourself.
You are making the same error again. You have left using (BROUGHT FORTH always = CREATED) its now (BROUGHT FORTH always = PRODUCE/BORN).
You CANNOT use the same context in ALL situations! You are the first person I know that does this.
This is no longer a Religious thread, but an English one. I have always questioned your English comprehension, now it is clear.
Well, thanks for making my day. Had a really good laugh. Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 1:12am On Jul 15, 2015
CANTICLES:

Mr John , read properly infact what you wrote above will give the person that start this thread more reason to embarass .

Psalm 90:2 " mountains were brought forth (yalad), or you brought forth (chul/chiyl) the earth and the productive land " , are u telling me this doesnt mean our earth is Created ?

What I told you is that you are wrong,
the words that "bought forth" come from in Proverbe and Psalms that you quoted
are not the same words, which you said that they are.
Read my reply to you again seeing as you didn't understand it.

CANTICLES:

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 2:42am On Jul 15, 2015
The Hebrew words that we get "bought forth" from can mean many things depending on what is being spoken about.

Gen_14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

King Melchizedek didn't give birth to, or create the bread and wine, he bought out bread and wine for Abraham.

In Proverbs 8:23 the Word of God, was "setup" (anointed) - in verse 24 He was "bought forth" to begin the creation of all things.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by CANTICLES: 5:05am On Jul 15, 2015
johnw74:

What I told you is that you are wrong,
the words that "bought forth" come from in Proverbe and Psalms that you quoted
are not the same words, which you said that they are.
Read my reply to you again seeing as you didn't understand it.

Gentleman, whats the hebrew word translated "brought forth here . " you brought forth the earth and the productive land" psalm 90:2 ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by CANTICLES: 5:35am On Jul 15, 2015
johnw74:
The Hebrew words that we get "bought forth" from can mean many things depending on what is being spoken about.

Gen_14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

King Melchizedek didn't give birth to, or create the bread and wine, he bought out bread and wine for Abraham.

This context is not about creation . The hebrew word translated brought forth is 'yatsa' , thats why its translated "brought out bread" in some versions .

In Proverbs 8:23 the Word of God, was "setup" (anointed) - in verse 24 He was "bought forth" to begin the creation of all things.

What does it mean that "he was brought forth "?

Proverb 8:24 " I was brought forth (chuwl) " and psalm 90:2 " earth and the productive land are brought forth (chuwl)" , ?
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 6:51am On Jul 15, 2015
CANTICLES:

Gentleman, whats the hebrew word translated "brought forth here . " you brought forth the earth and the productive land" psalm 90:2 ?

Stop changing the matter that I posted about which is the same as lying,
you said the words for "bought forth" in those Proverbs and Psalms verses are the same words,
they are not as I showed.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2015
CANTICLES:

Proverb 8:24 " I was brought forth (chuwl) " and psalm 90:2 " earth and the productive land are brought forth (chuwl)" , ?

The discussion has been about the diffrent Hebrew words for "bought forth" in proverbs 8:24 "when there were no depths I was bought forth"
and "brought forth" in Psalms 90:2 "befote the mountains were bought forth"
which you wrongly said were the same word.

The sentence being talked about in psalms was not "earth and the productive land are brought forth"
which you have twisted it around to be,
jw twists and lies, and changes the subject etc, often.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by mickey45: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=MizJanet post=35340323]

Seriously, do u agree with jcross19 that "Jesus is REDUCED to Holyspirit ? " grin[

"Reduced" hmm!
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by jcross19: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=mickey45 post=35883976][/quote]don't be confused with the word "reduce" okay let me give you one clue to what I mean: you want to enter through a door but the door is smaller either by width or breadth and you want to enter is either you bend or you one side of body to going inside, now does the size of the door entrance change who you are?.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
NumberOne2:

From your post ABOVE, Mary is a woman so she can "born or Produce". Is God also a woman that you should use the same argument for Him as you have done in your post BELOW? So who is confused?

Ah, you keep making me laugh! Listen to yourself.
You are making the same error again. You have left using (BROUGHT FORTH always = CREATED) its now (BROUGHT FORTH always = PRODUCE/BORN).
You CANNOT use the same context in ALL situations! You are the first person I know that does this.
This is no longer a Religious thread, but an English one. I have always questioned your English comprehension, now it is clear.
Well, thanks for making my day. Had a really good laugh. Cheers

You need serious help o , I said : mary is woman so the context means "born or produce her firstborn". But you stupidly said : " Why Cant The SAME SENSE be applied to prv 8:24 ?"

I use that same sense and thus that means ur bible said jesus was born/produce grin .
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by CANTICLES: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
johnw74:

The discussion has been about the diffrent Hebrew words for "bought forth" in proverbs 8:24 "when there were no depths I was bought forth"
and "brought forth" in Psalms 90:2 "befote the mountains were bought forth"
which you wrongly said were the same word.

The sentence being talked about in psalms was not "earth and the productive land are brought forth"
which you have twisted it around to be,
jw twists and lies, and changes the subject etc, often.

Bro, a little research would have helped you

Hebrew to english of psalm 90:2

[e] 22962
bə·ṭe·rem 2
בְּטֶ֤רֶם ׀ 2
Before 2
Prep 2
2022 [e]
hā·rîm
הָ֘רִ֤ים
the mountains
Noun
3205 [e]
yul·lā·ḏū,
、 יֻלָּ֗דוּ
were brought forth
Verb

2342 [e]
wat·tə·ḥō·w·lêl
וַתְּח֣וֹלֵֽל
or ever You had formed
Verb
776 [e]
’e·reṣ
אֶ֣רֶץ
the earth
Noun

8398 [e]
wə·ṯê·ḇêl;
、 וְתֵבֵ֑ל
and the world
Noun

Notice the bold with reference to our earth , the word translated " FORMED the earth" refers us to strongs concordance 2342 .

Now lets see the hebrew to english of proverb 8:24

[e] 24369
bə·’ên- 24
בְּאֵין־ 24
When no 24
Prt 24
8415 [e]
tə·hō·mō·wṯ
、 תְּהֹמ֥וֹת
[there were] depths
Noun

2342 [e]
ḥō·w·lā·lə·tî;
– חוֹלָ֑לְתִּי
I was brought forth
Verb

Notice again that the same word was used , our reference is still strong's concordance 2342, SAME .

NOW LETS CHECK STRONGS HEBREWS 2342

רִ֤ים יֻלָּ֗דוּוַתְּח֣וֹלֵֽלאֶ֣רֶץFree

2342. Chuwl ►◄Hebrew > 2342 Downloads
Strong's Concordance
Chuwl: bear
Original Word:חוּל
Part of Speech:Verb
Transliteration:chuwl
Phonetic Spellingsadkhool)
Short Definition:bear

Can you see ? The same word is " chuwl" meaning to bear i.e give birth

Its clear that Jesus and our earth are product of being bear meaning to "give birth to " , its clear the two has same meaning .
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 12:59am On Jul 16, 2015
CANTICLES:

Bro, a little research would have helped you

Its clear that Jesus and our earth are product of being bear meaning to "give birth to " , its clear the two has same meaning .

What is clear, is that lying is speaking naturally for jw

for the third time, the discussion was not about "or ever thou hadst formed (chul) the earth and the world" in psalm 90
the discussion was about "before the mountains were bought forth (yalad)" in psalm 90

you said it was the same word as in Proverbs 8
I showed you to be wrong and you have been twisting and lying ever since so as not to admit it
you changed twisted "before the mountains were bought forth (yalad)" to another part of the verse "or ever thou hadst formed (chul) the earth and the world"

but why wouldn't jw be speaking naturally when they speak a lie
they even changed their bible to lie.

Just one example they changed their bible to say that the Word is a god
NWT John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god
however the greek word for God in: "and the Word was with God" is "theos"
and the greek word for God here: "and the Word was God" is also "theos".
In the first instance the jw bible say "God" but in the second instance where the same word is used the jw bible say "a god"

jw lie, jw twist what is said, jw change the subject, jw answer question with question, jw change what the Bible says

Christians get their doctrines from the Bible
jw write their bible to suit their doctrines.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by johnw74: 1:48am On Jul 16, 2015
John 1:1 and other verses show that the Word is God
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

and Isa 43:10 show that there is no other God created

Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

The LORD GOD in saying there is no God before or after Him, is just another scripture showing that the LORD did not create the Word.
Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by MizJanet(f): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2015
Stop derailing my thread , your fellow christian even explain with hebrew- english version yet you are saying trash

johnw74:

for the third time, the discussion was not about "or ever thou hadst formed (chul) the earth and the world" in psalm 90

That guy made a valid point there .

So solve it

" I was BROUGHT Forth (Chul) " prov 8:24

" the earth and the world were BROUGHT Forth ( Chul) " ISV - psalm 90:2 .

Lol , you are exposed cheesy

the discussion was about "before the mountains were bought forth (yalad)" in psalm 90

Are u sick ? Yalad and chuwl both means " to bear " which is "born" , The meaning is clear . bible jesus was bear/born too (chul), and when a child is born , you christians say he is CREATED grin grin

Re: My Experience With A Young Christian Girl by plainbibletruth: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2015
MizJanet:

From your initial conversation (whether  real or imaginary) your purpose is to 'force' your meaning into the words of the passages you picked. 
"people say" .... but ...."brought forth"
"but why are christians not consistent and straight forward ?"
Your goal then is to arrive at a conclusion that will discredit the position of others. 

Incidentally you deliberately refused to respond to the post that showed you how the use of "brought forth" does not necessarily translate to "create" in Matthew 1:25. You know it will punch a big hole in your argument. 

What you seem to be doing is to say that Jesus Christ is not God. In spite of the supremacy of Jesus stated in the Quran and secular history it is amazing that many Muslims and atheists battle to reduce him to the level of other 'ordinary' prophets and would rather revere those other 'ordinary' prophets than Jesus. The Bible then becomes the battle ground where they seek to do this. How sad!

Like NumberOne2 said:
"A simple understanding of context would have spared us all this mess."
And also that:
"You CANNOT use the same context in ALL situations!"

What you intend to do is cause confusion so that in the process you can attempt to invalidate the Bible. 

Take a lesson from that portion of Proverbs you "picked" from: 
"5 O simple ones, learn prudence; O fools, learn sense. 
6 Hear, for I will speak noble things, and from my lips will come what is right, 
7 for my mouth will utter truth; wickedness is an abomination to my lips. 
8 All the words of my mouth are righteous; there is nothing twisted or crooked in them. 
9 They are all straight to him who understands, and right to those who find knowledge."

"35 For whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD, 
36 but he who fails to find me injures himself; all who hate me love death."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Quit Your Job, If It Affects Church? / As A Christian, How Often Do You Pray? / Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.