Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? (2914 Views)

Hey Guys Kindly Rate My Hot Bikini Pictures (viewers Discretion: Unclothedness) / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Its simple as it is, i just registered today and i will like to click with the happenings going on here most especially romanceland, so who are the coolest people here? "though a friend had told about ladyboss1.
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmm... Welcome Mate...
So you came to the romance section first...

Bad boy
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by agarawu23(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
trolls are back undecided

I taught you guys were on strike undecided
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by IamLEGEND1: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
FÜCKSHÌT PÜSSYGÖTLIPS SWEETÖRGASM BLÈEPÌSHILÖVE SMALLPÈNIS SOFTÑIPPLÈS
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
agarawu23:

Resumed obviously
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
FÜCKSHÌT
PÜSSYGÖTLIPS
SWEETÖRGASM
BLÈEPÌSHILÖVE
SMALLPÈNIS
SOFTÑIPPLÈS

3 Likes

Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by kliq(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
You are new here and already know how to open a thread? undecided
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Hmmm... Welcome Mate... So you came to the romance section first...
Bad boy
lol u know romanceland is more interactive.
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by agarawu23(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Resumed obviously
I don't even know why they chose romance section as their home. embarassed
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Hmmm... Welcome Mate... So you came to the romance section first...
Bad boy
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by nobosaba(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
You go reign o.. . Nor worry.. ... will you commot go read your book
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
FÜCKSHÌT PÜSSYGÖTLIPS SWEETÖRGASM BLÈEPÌSHILÖVE SMALLPÈNIS SOFTÑIPPLÈS
are these d names of people?
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Loveren:
Same with politics... Oya go and argue there... Stop following woman... It's not Good...
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
agarawu23:
wats d meaning of trolls?
u are welcome kindly seek refuge in --------------> sexuality section
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Loveren:
Its simple as it is, i just registered today and i will like to click with the happenings going on here most especially romanceland, so who are the coolest people here? "though a friend had told about ladyboss1.

Why didn't you ask your friend to tell you who the coolest people here were?

You registered today and you already know how to create a thread and quote someone.

By the way, who is this your friend that told you about ladyboss ?

1 Like

Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
nobosaba:
You go reign o.. . Nor worry.. ... will you commot go read your book
there is time 4 everytin na
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by agarawu23(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Loveren:
wats d meaning of trolls?
ask my butt undecided

new people don't even know how to quote.

1 Like

Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by kwencypresh(f): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Same with politics... Oya go and argue there... Stop following woman... It's not Good...
lol
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

romanceland is romantic
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
agarawu23:
ask my butt undecided
new people don't even know how to quote.
ure wrong bro
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Sveen: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Loveren:
Is this supposed to be a distraction? I'm not surprised, the gullible ones will fall for it.

You're at it again right?
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

Why didn't you ask your friend to tell you who the coolest people here were?

You registered today and you already know how to create a thread and quote someone.

By the way, who is this your friend that told you about ladyboss ?
haba my dear its an educative world and with the level of advancement in teaching out there, its only normal 4 me to quickly catch up of how to create a thread, im not dull u know, "abt dat my friend, he wants to be annonymous.
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sveen:
Is this supposed to be a distraction? I'm not surprised, the gullible ones will fall for it.

You're at it again right?
i dont get u
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Sveen: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Loveren:
i dont get u
Oh! Hell you don't.
Keep doing what you do best...... Danke schon.
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Luedave:
u are welcome kindly seek refuge in --------------> sexuality section
no no no im born again
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sveen:
Oh! Hell you don't.
Keep doing what you do best...... Danke schon.
wats Danke schon?
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Loveren:
yet you are new undecided

continue. smiley
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Diddyydiva:
yet you are new undecided

continue. smiley
dats according to what a friend told me.
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Welcome online oooo grin grin
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Loveren:
dats according to what a friend told me.
I hear you undecided
Re: HEY Guys I Am New Here, "Who Are The Coolest Guyz/ladies Here? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Diddyydiva:
I hear you undecided
ok ma, u seems cool though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Body / 24 Everyday Problems Dat Only Skinny Guys Would Understand / Shocked When I Saw My Bride Price List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.