Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Do You Believe In Life After Death? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Life After Death? (22340 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Slimzjoe(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
There's no Life after Death.....I believe in Judgement on the Final day and they shall be Gnashing of teeth for the Sinners

I hate Thinking about it cry
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Feranmicharles(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
No such thing as 'life after death'. It's all crap. Your world and everything is over as soon as you die. We shouldn't allow ourselves to be brainwashed by these religion hypocrites
dey there dey talk anyhow,na u go understand when you get heaven/hellembarassed
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Salex007(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
As a muslim! Yes i do

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Sunofgod(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
I DON'T BELIEVE IN DEATH - WE make transitions,

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Goldenheart(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
hmm
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
YES I DO

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by micrep3030(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yes[sup][/sup]
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by illiad: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hereafter? Very Deep!

I wish we can discuss this without involving nairaland kids.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Westlife2013(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dust to dust. No life after death. Except when Jesus resurrects d dead in the end. If u believe in life after death then tell me where Adam and Eve dey now...and besides God said to Adam 'u will positvely die' he didn't say 'u will positively die and rise again in spirit'
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by loftyone(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Infomizer:
This was sent to me some time ago and I just thought it applicable here (to what purpose? I don't know).

....My opinion: Doesn't matter what you believe. Just be a good tenant.

Dasall!

The most sensible answer with perfect illustration.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
There goes another bro who's been enslaved by some religion cabals. Hell only exists in your wild imagination. Have you been there before? Has anyone been there before? I pity you. Better loose free from your religion slavery. Hell kor hall ni
Feranmicharles:
dey there dey talk anyhow,na u go understand when you get heaven/hellembarassed

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Barselonia(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:
Yes
As Muslim there is....

oh Allah, forgive him and have mercy on him and give him strength and pardon him,be generous to him and cause his entrance to be wisee and wash him with water and snow and frost. Cleanse him of his transgressions as white cloth is cleansed of stains. Give him an abode better than he has known and a family better than he has known. Take him into paradise and protect him from the punishment of the grave and from the punishment of Hellfire

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
na was ooo. this chick is always the first to post on every thread. do you have a job at all? it's like you're always watching fp so you can be the first to post on threads. for someone who calls herself "introvert" you sure are the exact opposite. pple lying since the days of Adam. just an observation o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

INTROVERT:
As a christian i beleive in life after death.
Jesus said "in my Fathers house there are many mansions and I go to prepare a place for you" (me).

That invariably means That there is an after life where we return to meet our maker in whose image we are created.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
I believe because Christ said So
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by YSA06(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sure! There's a life after death where we account for all what we've done here on earth (judgement day by the creator Allah (God).

Both Quran and Bible give these facts and that's why human have great caution in their respctive dealings in this life we're otherwise things would av bn worst ever.

For we came from Allah (God) and shall we return.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by mysticwarrior(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
No. I don't
peeparty:
One of the biggest-perhaps the biggest question.
this question has implications, not just for what happens
to us when we leave this world,but,also how we live while
we are here on earth.

I'd love to to get your take on this.
Do you believe in life after death?
or do we believe that we cease to exist after we die.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Feranmicharles(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
There goes another bro who's been enslaved by some religion cabals. Hell only exists in your wild imagination. Have you been there before? Has anyone been there before? I pity you. Better loose free from your religion slavery. Hell kor hall ni
okay sir
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
In?
fako1:

So, am not alone.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by siraj1402(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
A great care should be taken against those who do not believe in life after death as they never care not to do anything. They don't believe in God Almighty as ghe master of the day of judgment. They can kill as they believe no one will query or ask them.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Idrismusty97(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Infomizer:
This was sent to me some time ago and I just thought it applicable here (to what purpose? I don't know).

....My opinion: Doesn't matter what you believe. Just be a good tenant.

Dasall!
Goodnews mum wouldn't roast the unbeliever in a burning furnace for not believing, Mum is not a bloodthirsty vicious prideful god as portrayed in the holy books. This is the most silly attack on atheist smiley.

@Topic, I don't. Life after death simply doesn't make sense, when you die life ends for you. You only have one life to live, make it worthwhile!

7 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Same here
Feranmicharles:
okay sir
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Orter(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Searching through ones mind one will discover that there is this longing for immortality that the inner man seeks to attain. Deny it or not it keeps coming. Our forefathers even in their primitiveness were aware of the after life. Fear is what keeps us from accepting this truth

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by basille(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
publicenemy:
When I was 10yrs old, I died for some seconds. Trust me its all blackout.

Person wen don die, don die!

No reincarnation

No hell

No heaven

If you die , your case is closed.
Believe me, you did not "die" for some seconds. Maybe you passed out, if not you would have experienced another plain of consciousness.

They may not be hell and Heaven, but reincarnation is as real as reality can get.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by illiad: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
peeparty:
One of the biggest-perhaps the biggest question.
this question has implications, not just for what happens
to us when we leave this world,but,also how we live while
we are here on earth.

I'd love to to get your take on this.
Do you believe in life after death?
or do we believe that we cease to exist after we die.

Op I wish you had defined the perspective you want the discuss to take.

Shall we look at it from religious or philosophy or both.

Without that the topic would be far from intellectual

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by kevoh(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
No I don't.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by solidgidlas(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
agarawu23:
it depends on our belief.
Out of all pple nah ur campaign manager u con 4get?
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by solidgidlas(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
agarawu23:
it depends on our belief.
Out of all pple nah ur campaign manager u con 4get?
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by desunit(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
austinoeze:
Seriously... <del>i dnt bliv in life after death. Infact d statement sounds somehow weird. A dead man living again? Where? Who has ever seen 1</del> ?
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Blaqsmith(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
"Life after Death."? It only exists in fictional Literature. To read about this insane phrase, get a copy of bible or quran.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
now back to the matter. op, yes. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards / What Is Wrong With Paying Your Tithe In Church? / The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.