Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help (54340 Views)

. / Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out / Moringa: A Natural Cure For Anal Fissure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by MEILYN(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
sukkot:
well you right i guess. i think your peristalsis has slowed down. take milk for calcium and olive oil to lubricate your body. thank me later wink
Thanks brother. I will go and get those stuffs immediately. No more garri, from now on na Semovita...
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
dinachi:

Some anal problems is a result of homosexual activities. That is why I asked.

YEAP, BUT HE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING RELATED TO HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITIES, SO LET GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by sukkot: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:
Thanks brother. I will go and get those stuffs immediately. No more garri, from now on na Semovita...
grin grin grin grin good luck.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by yorke1: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Eat enough water melon. Had same experience last year but that did the magic with one stool soften oily lubricating I drank. I will update if I remember the name.

Updated: Parrafin Oil or Olive oli will do the magic. Don't panic.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:
Thanks a lot. Let me go to a Pharmacy and get a Saline Enema. I dont know how much it is sold.
You are welcome.
I have no idea of the price of the Saline solution.

I still recommend going to a clinic but i know how things are on the average in Naija.

With a 50ml syringe and a mild warm soap solution using maybe lux or dettol soap you can give yourself an hygienic enema.
I hope you know how to go about it?

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by ivor1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:
I feel like dying right now.

I use to complain of a peppery sensation in my anus after defecating and blood body guarding my faeces during defecation. These I thought were normal so I didn't bother about these problems.

I thought the pains I feel after defecating were severe pains until yesterday. I remember some days back that I ate enough Garri and Egusi soup. I kept on eating because the food was so delicious.

I went to the toilet yesterday and I spent hours trying to pass out something from my anus but I couldn't. I tried to force it out with all my strength but I had no luck. I wore rubber gloves, inserted my hands into my anus and I was able to remove some very strong faeces. I tried to force the remaining stubborn stool out but I had no luck. The pains almost killed me, so I gave up and I went on with my daily activities with stool ready to come out still in my stomach. I took about five Oranges yesterday but it hasn't helped at all. Stool Softners aren't working because the stool is ready to come out.

The problem here is that, my anus is in flames right now. I can't even force the stool out, I can't pressure my anus because the anal fissure is making it impossible for me to do that. I might die of pains if I try to push. I just sit in the toilet without trying to do anything. I sit for hours with no clue on what to do. I have tried applying vasline and kernel oil but it won't just come out. I can't force it out, the Anal fissure makes it a nightmare.

Please I need help on what to do.

Cc: lalasticlala
just go and see a Dr pls

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by letsbet(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
millionboi:
hahahahahhaha,u funny ooo,who told u dat eba causes consipation......m...una recommendation fit kil dis Guy b4 him tim,OP go 4test
hehehehe...na recommendation o shocked
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by sweatlana: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT PLS READ!!!
STOP PUSHING GET CASTRO OIL AND HAND GLOVE FROM ANY CHEMIST AND THE STRONGEST PAIN MEDICATION YOU CAN GET.
TAKE THE MED AND 3TABLESPOONS OF THE CASTRO OIL. WAIT A WHILE FOR IT TO KICK IN THEN USE THE CASTRO OIL TO LUBRICATE YOUR SELF. WEAR THE GLOVE THEN USE YOUR HAND TO REMOVE THE POO FROM YOUR ANUS.

THE POO IS BLOCKING YOUR ANUS THAT'S WHY THE SOFTNERS ARE NOT WORKING BUT DON TAKE ANY MORE SOFTNERS.

PLS DO AS I SAID FOR YOUR OWN GOOD TRUST ME.

2 Likes

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
martyns303:
U won't die in Jesus name.

That been said, get a laxative it will soften your stool and induce bowel movement, and please stop pushing hard, else you will push out a tiny stuff that looks an intestine.

From your explanation you may already have internal hemorrhage, pushing may make it external.

If left untreated other complications may arise such as IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and you will be spending around N2000 every week to buy Imodium to help hold it.

Please see a doctor soon.

Laxative may be a little late in this case; the mass is already lodged in his rectum.

Na hospital sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by koolpal(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
angelTI:
Rush yourself to the hospital ASAP.
Please and please, don't delay.
Nairaland does not have solution to your problem.
u just profer by this referer
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by adaoshi(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sorry for the pain. Don't waste your time pushing it will cause you more pain. Go to the hospital, they will pump water into you through your anus and the stubborn sh! At will come out without stress

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
RepEnugu:
omo eehnn...after three days of trying I decided to visit the clinic....hehehehehe after pooing I became happy like persin wey win worldcup...
Mine was managed for almost two weeks, took a lot of herb and fruit, nothing worked, until I get heavenly enema grin grin
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by saintneo2: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:

I use to complain of a peppery sensation in my anus after defecating and blood body guarding my faeces during defecation. These I thought were normal so I didn't bother about these problems.

I thought the pains I feel after defecating were severe pains until yesterday. I remember some days back that I ate enough Garri and Egusi soup. I kept on eating because the food was so delicious.

I went to the toilet yesterday and I spent hours trying to pass out something from my anus but I couldn't. I tried to force it out with all my strength but I had no luck. I wore rubber gloves, inserted my hands into my anus and I was able to remove some very strong faeces. I tried to force the remaining stubborn stool out but I had no luck. The pains almost killed me, so I gave up and I went on with my daily activities with stool ready to come out still in my stomach. I took about five Oranges yesterday but it hasn't helped at all. Stool Softners aren't working because the stool is ready to come out.

The problem here is that, my anus is in flames right now. I can't even force the stool out, I can't pressure my anus because the anal fissure is making it impossible for me to do that. I might die of pains if I try to push. I just sit in the toilet without trying to do anything. I sit for hours with no clue on what to do. I have tried applying vasline and kernel oil but it won't just come out. I can't force it out, the Anal fissure makes it a nightmare.

I had this problem twice in my life.

First let me explain your problem so as to avoid future occurrence. When you tear your anus during nature call, the anus heals and contracts; consequently growing smaller. This continues until your little finger becomes too big to enter your anus.

Solution
1. If one of your fingers can enter your anus, I will advice you drink a bottle olive oil. Apply some olive oil with your fingers at your anus. Give it about one to two hours, then visit the white house again. Also put a small stool below your legs so that you can have a good push in the toilet.
(This was my second experience).

2. If your anus is already tight - virginized. I will advice you to go to the hospital so that doctor can operate on your anus. I did this the first time it happened to me, the muscles in my anus had to be relaxed; I had some stuff stuffed in my anus for days to prevent it from contracting again. Damped my anus hole with hot water for days. Terrible experience .... innit?

Prevention
1. Avoid fried foods such as Yam. If must consume fried Yam, ensure you drink lots of water.
2. Also, ensure you eat bread or other baked stuff with butter or warm/hot tea.
3. Always drink water.

What do you think of [url=dreamingnigeria..com/2015/07/leadership-series-motivational.html]Motivational Leadership[/url]? Click, read and learn; thank you.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Robertbob: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
You're suffering from Haemorrhoids (pile), it is a very stubborn form of pile. It has to do with your diet. You need to take a lot of water and ensure you chew your food very well before you swallow them. Avoid yam, bread and solid foods. Take vegetable a lot and drink oranges a lot to help soften your stool.

The problem is that the tissue around your anus are weak and your strong stool have stretched them beyond limit which make blood store in them beyond necessary and cause pain since they cannot return as usual. They come out with your strong stool through the weak and open tissues.

Go and buy ANUSOL SIPOSITORY OR ANUSOL HC OINTMENT, you can also buy ANESTHETIC HEMORRHOIDAL OINTMENT. ANUSOL SIP is to be inserted into your anus but if you can't do that buy any of the ointments I mentioned to rub on your anus and insert with you finger.

Then buy DAFLON 500mg tablets and cataflam to heal the wound and relief you of pains. The pharmacist will advise you the dosage.

Better still visit your physician because Haemorrhoids doesn't go easily, it could take up to a year or more with constant treatment. It's not communicable nor life threatening.

Regards

Bob

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by otusnorahs(f): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dnt try to force. D faeces out, so as to avoid more problems, go to d hospital, dey know hw to handle it.

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by kuuljay(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
the fastest local laxative that I know is potash mix a little in water and take, in 30minutes time you will flush everything then see a doctor or go on fruits for a week
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Lastdon02(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hiddentreasure1:
please take alot of water and water melon often it will help u tnx. pls eat everything in d melon dat includes d back n seed it will help u
Na Goat he Be?
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2015

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by MEILYN(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
RepEnugu:
omo eehnn...after three days of trying I decided to visit the clinic....hehehehehe after pooing I became happy like persin wey win worldcup...
Hahahhaha, you too funny. I will go to the hospital tomorrow.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by donholy28(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Take enough water and juice...wait 30mins den try again... if problem persists then see a doctor
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Antivyruz: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Parrafin Oil will do the magic. You don't need to be scared.

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by gatiano(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Congratulations, Your days of eating garri is finally over, your days of eating three times a day has ended.

You can now only eat once a day, at around 4 pm till 6 pm. all the rest of the day is water my brother, but not too much, with your once a day meal, fruit must be included, vegetables and very soft garri.

No more bread, bread is killing us in Africa and we do not know it, Bread bloats in the guts and it block the system, If you must eat bread, a very cook burnt bread is ok , or two days old bread(I am in no way joking).

No more milk or ice cream, you may already be lactose intolerant.

Welcome to the world of normancy. A human should not have eaten more than once in a day in its life.

MEILYN:

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by adamilen(f): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Seems like you are a doctor. Why are u still referring the man to the hospital. Are you unsure of your prescription?
Robertbob:
You're suffering from Haemorrhoids (pile), it is a very stubborn form of pile. It has to do with your diet. You need to take a lot of water and ensure you chew your food very well before you swallow them. Avoid yam, bread and solid foods. Take vegetable a lot and drink oranges a lot to help soften your stool.

The problem is that the tissue around your anus are weak and your strong stool have stretched them beyond limit which make blood store in them beyond necessary and cause pain since they cannot return as usual. They come out with your strong stool through the weak and open tissues.

Go and buy ANUSOL SIPOSITORY OR ANUSOL HC OINTMENT, you can also buy ANESTHETIC HEMORRHOIDAL OINTMENT. ANUSOL SIP is to be inserted into your anus but if you can't do that buy any of the ointments I mentioned to rub on your anus and insert with you finger.

Then buy DAFLON 500mg tablets and cataflam to heal the wound and relief you of pains. The pharmacist will advise you the dosage.

Better still visit your physician because Haemorrhoids doesn't go easily, it could take up to a year or more with constant treatment. It's not communicable nor life threatening.

Regards

Bob
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Antivyruz: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Liquid Paraffin will do the magic. You don't need to be scared.
Take a table spoonful of Liquid Paraffin three times a day. It would help soften the feacal matter and easy emptying.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Bjergtrolde: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Skain(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Omo mehnn...
What you have there is called "ako jedi jedi" in yoruba.
You need to take "agbo" herbs regularly.
Good luck...
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by ritze(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
see a doctor

OR

Get a syringe,
make warm water,
put lux or any toilet soap and make lather,
put the water on soap on the syringe,
get sm1 to help it pump it into your anus,
you can do it urslf if you feel reluctant to let sny1 do for you,
make sure you are around ur gents cos its gonna bomb out.

i know how it feejs,its not funny

#Homeremedy

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Exmay(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:

What u need is not a stool softner, rather u need a lubricant. I can prescribe various medication for u. But won't do that. Let's just stick to home remedy. Get Olive oil(Anointing oil). Take about 5-6 cap full. This will help lubricate ur large intestine and u should be able to toilet with ease within an hour or two... you can thank me later.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by famzynet: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
You need surgery.Visit a surgeon.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by georgecso(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Go get parafin water from the chemist.
Avoid indomie, meat pie, bread, flour stuff generally.. Take vegetables, fruits and lots of water 💦
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Ama80(f): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kkzy90:
Now this is soooo spiritual,maybe the witches and wizard in your village dey fan themselves with your photo... undecided
u AR wicked bro.laughter don turn to tears in my eyz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). / Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) / NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.