Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood (4371 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
As music have been a general language that every race, tribe, country of different languages can understand because it speaks in tunes, melodies, rhythms and lyrics. it's so powerful that it can trigger emotions in us, it can make us sad, happy, Angry and what not to prove how powerful music is. without going further fellow nairalanders which song or songs brings out the mushy loving you. list 5 so lemme start. don't derail the thread peeps so where's yours.
1. Marvin Gaye - sexual healing
2. Brandy - Nothing
3. Ray J - melody
4. R. Kelly - feeling on your booty
5. Phil Collins - One more night.
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by missbehave247(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Introvert get in here
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Tbillz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
I wanna fn;k you- akon
I hit it first - ray J
I'm a flirt- rkelly
S'x in the kitchen - rkelly
U SAVED ME- RKELLY
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by INTROVERT(f): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Songs abi
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tbillz:
I wanna fn;k you- akon
I hit it first - ray J
guy you de vex ooo, no kee person pikin with these songs oo. that sex in the kitchen by r. Kelly is some inspirational love making song meeeehn
prettythicksme fuckshit butchcassidy funlord misssclassy agwaru23 jollyjoy sweetorgasm orijin born2fuck thesonofmark tosyne2much justmag khachee freemanan cutehector
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Tbillz(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
guy you de vex ooo, no kee person pikin with these songs oo. that sex in the kitchen by r. Kelly is some inspirational love making song meeeehn
na the password be that na... After pouring na to pause those song crash offf
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by djeezy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don't need a song to put me in the mood.
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
djeezy:
I don't need a song to put me in the mood.
Hahahahahaha we all similar in that but we all have favorite jams that we find very romantic
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Songs abi
yeah so which ones do you find very romantic ?
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Emperoradrian(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
1) Osadebe-People's Club. 2) Osadebe-Bishop Okonkwo. 3)Oliver d coque-Ibiri Kam Biri. 4) Chijoke mbanefo-Ndi Packili Ofuma. 5) Ayaka nsugbe-Alusi Obeledu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by djeezy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha we all similar in that but we all have favorite jams that we find very romantic
hehehe. Any song with a good melody then.
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emperoradrian:
1) Osadebe-People's Club.
2) Osadebe-Bishop Okonkwo.
3)Oliver d coque-Ibiri Kam Biri.
4) Chijoke mbanefo-Ndi Packili Ofuma.
5) Ayaka nsugbe-Alusi Obeledu.
this guy you don krase ooo , what's romantic about these high life songs nawao
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
prettythicksme fuckshit butchcassidy funlord misssclassy agwaru23 jollyjoy sweetorgasm orijin born2fuck thesonofmark
done cheesy
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by korazon(f): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Your love
Heaven sent
sexual healing
Love my baby
African queen
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emperoradrian:
1) Osadebe-People's Club.
2) Osadebe-Bishop Okonkwo.
3)Oliver d coque-Ibiri Kam Biri.
4) Chijoke mbanefo-Ndi Packili Ofuma.
5) Ayaka nsugbe-Alusi Obeledu.
hehehehehehehehe warris dis? cheesy
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
korazon:
Your love
Heaven sent
sexual healing
Love my baby
African queen
nice list, the first one Your love is by who?
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by demmy0325(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
korazon:
Your love
Heaven sent
sexual healing
Love my baby
African queen
.. Hmm..
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by korazon(f): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
nice list, the first one Your love is by who?
Nicki minaj
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by korazon(f): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Hmm..
Any problem?
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by xdream(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
1. 2pac - You can call.
2. Usher - My boo.
3. Akon - Right now.
4. Lil Wayne - How to love.
5. Westlife - Solidad

Sadly, I am lonely and searching.
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Young03(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
missbehave247:
Introvert get in here

the jobless girl is on vacation to her village
guess wat...No network dia
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by donholy28(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Videos work best
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
xdream:
2pac - You can call
Usher - My boo
Akon - Right now
Lil Wayne - How to love
Westlife - Solidad

Sadly, I am lonely and searching.
don't worry bro soon you will find that special girl who's worth spending memorable times with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Young03(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kush music-phyno
30-40-ruff coin
am 4real-flavour
zombie-fela
dont worry-mc bobferrin
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by demmy0325(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
korazon:
Any problem?
... Nah.....

Nice list.. smiley
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
i love naija songs so lemme just pust up my list of 5
Darey - not the girl
Tuface - true love, african queen and so on
Djinee - i no dey shame for you
MI - one naira
Banky - dont break my heart
Yea...its old skool and i love it
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
chris brown-sweet love

Bruno mars-Gorilla grin

Banky W-Lowkey
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by xdream(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
don't worry bro soon you will find that special girl who's worth spending memorable times with.

Thanks bro
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wet the bed-Chris brown

dance for you-beyonce

skin-rihanna

body party-ciara

rocket-beyonce.

lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by fuckshit: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
prettythicksme fuckshit butchcassidy funlord misssclassy agwaru23 jollyjoy sweetorgasm orijin born2fuck thesonofmark tosyne2much justmag khachee freemanan cutehector
just fυςking enjoy listening to “good music"; it's either i fυςking dance or fυςking sing along; no fυςking horñy mood for me grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 / He Kissed Me Last Night! I Feel So Disgusted!!! / Eight Types Of Vagina*s And What Men Think About Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.