Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood (4374 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
fuckshit:
just fυςking enjoy listening to “good music"; it's either i fυςking dance or fυςking sing along; no fυςking horñy mood for me grin grin
Why am I being mentioned?
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by kuuljay(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
angel. by Sarah mlachlan...so emotional song
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
khachee:
i love naija songs so lemme just pust up my list of 5

Darey - not the girl

Tuface - true love, african queen and so on

Djinee - i no dey shame for you

MI - one naira

Banky - dont break my heart

Yea...its old skool and i love it
it doesn't matter, old school Is where most reasonable songs are nowadays. today we have too many songs about pussssi and less about love so I dig your list. banky cool though

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:

Wet the bed-Chris brown

dance for you-beyonce

skin-rihanna

body party-ciara

rocket-beyonce.

lipsrsealed
hmm hmm hmm wet the bed huh I'm gonna download that jam and make her wet the bed tonight if you know Wat I mean *smiles*
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by IamLEGEND1: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
psquare- alingo

mc galaxy- sekem

korede bello- Godwin

ice prince- superstar

M.I ft flavour- number one

Tuface- implication

eedris Abdulkarim- Mr lecturer

Dagrin ft konga- kaba kaba

faze- kolomental

Wizkid- azonto

Banky W- jasi

Skales- mukulu

Olamide- Awon mi goons

Davido- Dami duro

flavour- Ashawó

Brymo- Ara

Jesse jagz- mamacita

d'banj- suddenly

Wande coal- bumper2bumper

▶Bonus tracks loading complete◀

d'prince- take banana

Mr MayD- Soundtrack

Timaya- ogologomma

Psquare- Busy body

Sound sultan- natural something

kcee- hakuna matata

Terry g- free madness

bracket- me & you

Dr sid- afefe

psquare- do as i do

kswitch- obimo

Naeto c- 10 over 10

Asa- jailer

→extra bonus tracks loading...{80%}←
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Vybz kartel-freaky gurl 3
kanye west-bounce
Busta rhyme ft nikki minaj-twerk it.especaily where busta said so exotic,while u suck it watch we fuvk it up cheesy cheesy
Treysongz-slow motion
Akon ft snop dogg-fuvk u cheesy
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by tuffgongjo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Earn it :The Weeknd.
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
kanye west-bounce
Busta rhyme ft nikki minaj-twerk it.especaily where busta said so exotic,while u suck it watch we fuvk it up cheesy cheesy
Treysongz-slow motion
hmmmmmmm I'm suspecting you, be like you too like to that thing :-) your list de game.
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
psquare- alingo
mc galaxy- sekem
korede bello- Godwin
ice prince- superstar
M.I ft flavour- number one
Tuface- implication
eedris Abdulkarim- Mr lecturer
Dagrin ft konga- kaba kaba
faze- kolomental
Wizkid- azonto
Banky W- jasi
Skales- mukulu
Olamide- Awon mi goons
Davido- Dami duro
flavour- Ashawó
Brymo- Ara
Jesse jagz- mamacita
d'banj- suddenly
Wande coal- bumper2bumper
▶Bonus tracks loading......(95%)
you be DJ? 5 for fuksake
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
hmm hmm hmm wet the bed huh I'm gonna download that jam and make her wet the bed tonight if you know Wat I mean *smiles*
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by IamLEGEND1: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
you be DJ? 5 for fuksake
loading complete.
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
hmmmmmmm I'm suspecting you, be like you too like to that thing :-) your list de game.
hehehehehe really?
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emperoradrian:
1) Osadebe-People's Club.
2) Osadebe-Bishop Okonkwo.
3)Oliver d coque-Ibiri Kam Biri.
4) Chijoke mbanefo-Ndi Packili Ofuma.
5) Ayaka nsugbe-Alusi Obeledu.

grin grin grin wherey!
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Davecafary(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
BoyzIIMen-Dreams Anita Baker-Caught up in the rapture Craig David-Personal Joe-All The Things Your man won't do John Legend ft.Ludacris-Tonight(best uve ever had).... Check up these songs and listen to them...and thank me later winkBoyzIIMen-Dreams Anita Baker-Caught up in the rapture Craig David-Personal Joe-All The Things Your man won't do John Legend ft.Ludacris-Tonight(best uve ever had).... Check up these songs and listen to them...and thank me later
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by sarmiie(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
If I'm high/depressed and I want to have sex, then anything by "the weeknd" gets me in the mood.

If I'm energetic, anything by "khordeliia or JMSN" gets the job done
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by hpk(m): 4:12am On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
kanye west-bounce
Treysongz-slow motion
2 balls deh here so you juggle dem twice!!!
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by hpk(m): 4:15am On Oct 12, 2015
sarmiie:
If I'm high/depressed and I want to have sex, then anything by "the weeknd" gets me in the mood.

If I'm energetic, anything by "khordeliia or JMSN" gets the job done
The Weeknd here too!
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by eyeon(m): 5:29am On Oct 12, 2015
1. Teddy pendergrass ft Whitney Houston - Hold me.
2. John legend - This time.
3. Cyndi Lauper - Time after time.
4. R.kelly - Number one.
5. Celine Dion - In his touch.
6. Them plenty plus naija blues... I'm already getting high, abeg make I stop here before I misbehave. #TeamUntouched
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Kingnap(m): 5:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Emperoradrian:
1) Osadebe-People's Club. 2) Osadebe-Bishop Okonkwo. 3)Oliver d coque-Ibiri Kam Biri. 4) Chijoke mbanefo-Ndi Packili Ofuma. 5) Ayaka nsugbe-Alusi Obeledu.
I like this guy already grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Aipete2(f): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2015
1. Yemi my lover by olamide 2. No be mistake by 9ice 3. Treasure by I dont know 4. Ife wa gbona by tiwa savage 5. Gbese re o by lil kesh LOL
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by princely74: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Don Williams
Kenny Rogers
Phil Collins
Milli Vanili
Bryan Adams
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Young03:
Kush music-phyno
30-40-ruff coin
am 4real-flavour
zombie-fela
dont worry-mc bobferrin
my guy after you na you joor jozzing ga eme GI e tete na new buggati ufodu secha e che na fa nwelu anya four thirty (ndi nile merum thirty nga eme fa forty)
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
sia:golden
sia:my love
sia: fire meet gasoline
kai that sia don kill me finish I never see any of her song wey I no like av love dat girl l like craze cai god help me
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by grad2012(f): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tonite by john legend

Slow motion by treysongs

Body on me by chris brown ft rita ora

All of you by john legend

Body language by kid ink,usher ft tinashe
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
chris brown-body on me, celine dion-my heart will go on, shyne ward-breathless, niki minaj-sex in the lounge, hold you down-dj khaleed, chris breezy and co, 2face-omo to shan if you understand idoma you will know what i mean
Re: Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood by rsleeky(f): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Damn cold night-avril, burn-goulding, here without u-3doorsdown, I lover her-chrisbrown, love will remember-selena gomez

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Want To Laugh Alone Join Me Pic / World Most Hottest Math Teacher [photos And Video] / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.