Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,851 members, 7,844,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. (672 Views)

Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members / IMO State Pensioners Protest In Owerri Today - Pictures / They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by OkeugoNdiIgbo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Governor Rochas Okorocha I'm pleading with you please be sypathetic to Imo state Pensioners especially Primary school Teachers,State owned Institutions.They are owed 18 months Pensions and Gratuity.Please They are crying out for help and they can no longer feed or pay their Children's school fees.God will bless you if you do so.
Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sori.., igbos are gonna supply handkerchief very soon
Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by missbehave247(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Source?
Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by demmy0325(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Those ma brothers from south-south.. Its Osun's own they will see when i know they are secretly envyin us....

What have you got to say to your brother in imo now... Bloodly hypocrites...
Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by DeNoble1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by chudidonas(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
They are not serious. They better embrace the press if they want their money soon than dying in silence.
Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by piicity(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Speaking in asa's voice: am a prisoner,you are a prisoner too mr jella.BEAT STARTS, STOP CALLING US A PRISONER. AM IN UNIFORM & YOU ARE IN UNIFORM TOO,IF YOU WALK IN THE MARKET PLACE DON'T THROW STONES AND IF YOU THINK YOU WANA TRY THE JEEKS,IT MAY MEET ONE OF YOUR OWN.
My song goes to all these corrupt politician that are jailing people still yet they are also meant to be jailed,imagine not paying over 5months salaries
Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by chinolization: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op, Imo state is bankrupt and economically worthless, so do not expect much. The matter is made worse when we realize that Okorosha is himself a clownish animal who deserves to be stoned to death.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by skykenny: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Owelle why? This is not chanji nah
Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by philantoxx(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
but d same rochas is always dancing on TV.
Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
OkeugoNdiIgbo:
Governor Rochas Okorocha I'm pleading with you please be sypathetic to Imo state Pensioners especially Primary school Teachers,State owned Institutions.They are owed 18 months Pensions and Gratuity.Please They are crying out for help and they can no longer feed or pay their Children's school fees.God will bless you if you do so.
chino.

When are you going to stop washing your tribe's dirty pants in public?
Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by chinolization: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please, I am not the op..

eighTHREAD:
chino.

When are you going to stop washing your tribe's dirty pants in public?
Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by lilprinze: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
APC...change Shabi they wanted change they have gotten the change they wanted now.
Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by chingum(f): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Okorocha, pay them their money joor.
Re: Imo State Pensioners Are Crying. by Nature129(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
chinolization:
Please, I am not the op..
I was quick to notice you on Nairaland because of your choice of language.
Jesus!!! Where are your manners?!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Said Buhari’s 3 Weeks Better Than Jonathan’s 6years—-lai Mohammed / 45m Persons To Go Blind Globally By 2020 - 6 Ways To Prevent It / Retired Military Officer Accuses NDA Of Murdering His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.