Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn (1317 Views)

Missing NNPC $20bin: I Never Said Anybody Stole Money – Emir Sanusi--newspunch / BASKET MOUTH SAYS GOODLUCK STOLE MONEY FOR 6YEARS / Documents Revealing How Senator Saraki Stole And Laundered From Funds Stolen Fro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
I read with amusement the recent publication by Sahara reporters, the Tinubu foremost online propaganda platform that the Hon Senate President, his sibling Gbemisola Saraki and a couple of ex-SGBN stole the sum of N500,000 from the defunct SGBN.

Some of Tinubu's online warriors are already jubilating ignorantly thinking by the mere publication of such a report or evidence, Bukola Saraki's position will become legally untenable.

Let me bring out some clear points from the publication
-Bukola Saraki was indeed charged with the theft of 500,000 twenty five years ago.

-From the publication, there is nothing to show that Saraki and his fellow defendants were CONVICTED in the said case.

-Nothing to show if Saraki and his fellow defendants were discharged and acquitted.

The way it is charging someone to court, is no proof the person is guilty. Unless the Tinubu camp can bring up proof of conviction their case is as good as DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

Whether Saraki is guilty or innocent is what I would pontificate here, I am only writing on the present facts at hand

1 Like

Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Okay
Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Minet16(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
b
Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Let me add that even if such an evidence of conviction actually surfaces, only a court of competent jurisdiction can adjudicate on it and declare his seat vacant.
Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Mskrisx(f): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Expecting a counter to this info.
Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Esperooke(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Concrete proof ko, block proof ni. *hiss*

2 Likes

Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Esperooke:
Concrete proof ko, block proof ni. *hiss*
Oya go commot am make we see. Talk is cheap. That was how you idiots "impeached" Fayose
Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bukola Saraki is not the only current public office holder to be charged to court for offenses bordering on corruption. So many senators, HOR members and even some Governors have ongoing cases in court.
Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by DIVINE78: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
While I hate reacting to idiotic and senseless posts I will muster some effort to react to this to set some records straight.
Tinubu has nothing to do with the publication from Sahara Reporters and as such it is very unfair to drag Tinubu into this. Was Tinubu also behind Stella oduah sack from office?
The emergence of Saraki as the senate president seems to have given PDP supporters lease on life as they know Saraki will be a cog in the wheel of this administration but this is very shameless and insensitive. The failure of APC govt some people are hoping for will also impact negatively in their already miserable life.e.g the OP.

5 Likes

Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
DIVINE78:
While I hate reacting to idiotic and senseless post I will muster some effort to react to this to set some records straight.
Tinubu has nothing to do with the publication from Sahara Reporters and as such it is very unfair to drag Tinubu into this.
The emergence of Saraki as the senate president seems to have given PDP supporters lease on life as they know Saraki will be a cog in the wheel of this administration but this is very shameless and insensitive. The failure of APC govt some people are hoping for will also impact negatively in their already miserable life.
The unseen hands behind Sowore has been finally exposed. Tinubu going by today's publication has been exposrd as Sahara reporters chief Financier.Sahara reporters has finally succeeded in destroying the the miniscule of credibility it has left. No one would ever take a non-partisan look at any of its publications.

Anyway thanks for admitting the APC have failed

1 Like

Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by oluwafemi113(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Leave Tinubu out of this
Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by chingum(f): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ok
Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Esperooke(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oya go commot am make we see. Talk is cheap. That was how you idiots "impeached" Fayose
i dont need to join issues with you seeing you are one of these people that are myopic enough to be sold to stomach infrastructure. We only leave your type to time. Time will educate you on what you dont know and are not ready to learn. God Bless you

3 Likes

Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by midep: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Must you Drag Tinubu name to everything ? Time will tell if truly Gbemi, Laolu and Bukola Saraki has no case to answer as per the death of SGBN. Those of us that work with the Bank then will come forward when it's time.

3 Likes

Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
midep:
Must you Drag Tinubu name to everything ? Time will tell if truly Gbemi, Laolu and Bukola Saraki has no case to answer as per the death of SGBN. Those of us that work with the Bank then will come forward when it's time.
Until then. For now Saraki remains our Senate President till 2019.Go and ask your master Tinubu to do his home work well and present evidence of Saraki's conviction
Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Esperooke:

i dont need to join issues with you seeing you are one of these people that are myopic enough to be sold to stomach infrastructure. We only leave your type to time. Time will educate you on what you dont know and are not ready to learn. God Bless you
If you want to see stomach infrastructure go to osun state where people are still suffering for voting for odourless fufu.Last time I checked the people of ekiti were the ones enjoying real democracy dividends
Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by egift(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Esperooke(m): 6:49am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

If you want to see stomach infrastructure go to osun state where people are still suffering for voting for odourless fufu.Last time I checked the people of ekiti were the ones enjoying real democracy dividends
Notwithstanding the current salary issues, Aregbe is still not in the class of Fayose in terms of governance know how. He may be with his mistakes but that doesn't erase a standing fact. Have you ever wondered why Aregbe still enjoy a stunning support from his people given the current salary impasse? Do you think fayose will retain commensurate support if similar scenario plays out in ekiti? Hell No! Ask me why. Tell me the physical and infrastructural development that has been put in place since the start of fayose's administration...... The Bible says 'a man shall not live by bread alone, thus try to view things outside stomach infrastructure. God bless you
Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by omenka(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

The unseen hands behind Sowore has been finally exposed. Tinubu going by today's publication has been exposrd as Sahara reporters chief Financier.Sahara reporters has finally succeeded in destroying the the miniscule of credibility it has left. No one would ever take a non-partisan look at any of its publications.

Anyway thanks for admitting the APC have failed
And the same SR published this story on their Chief Financier: saharareporters.com/2008/09/15/how-us-federal-agents-succesfully-linked-bola-tinubu-drug-trafficking-ring-chicago

Such redundant hypocrites.

You should carry a placard and go protest in Lagos against Tinubu. Your rants on NL can scarcely achieve anything.

1 Like

Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
I read with amusement the recent publication by Sahara reporters, the Tinubu foremost online propaganda platform that the Hon Senate President, his sibling Gbemisola Saraki and a couple of ex-SGBN stole the sum of N500,000 from the defunct SGBN.

Some of Tinubu's online warriors are already jubilating ignorantly thinking by the mere publication of such a report or evidence, Bukola Saraki's position will become legally untenable.

Let me bring out some clear points from the publication
-Bukola Saraki was indeed charged with the theft of 500,000 twenty five years ago.

-From the publication, there is nothing to show that Saraki and his fellow defendants were CONVICTED in the said case.

-Nothing to show if Saraki and his fellow defendants were discharged and acquitted.

The way it is charging someone to court, is no proof the person is guilty. Unless the Tinubu camp can bring up proof of conviction their case is as good as DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

Whether Saraki is guilty or innocent is what I would pontificate here, I am only writing on the present facts at hand
there are some radio programmes wey be say the presenter go ask one political kwesion and people go dey waste time and money dey rake for air...na nonsense...

this one wey u write now, na the fact wey dem go produce for court if truly they charged him?

yeye

1 Like

Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by omenka(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by calmbabadee(m): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2015
@op.

Pls do not use lagatin for another person's ebola.

U hia?

Lets all chill and watch the drama as it unfolds
Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by egift(m): 7:31am On Jun 29, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2568307_11659312762222640564331355150250317928965n_jpegb9b11735931889ed038e8b4bdc8ca3ad

omenka:
Rotflmao!! What da heck is this?? gringringrin

TANoids embracing Ignorance and Hypocrisy since the fall of the Zoologist grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Concrete Proof Saraki Stole Money From Sgbn by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
there are some radio programmes wey be say the presenter go ask one political kwesion and people go dey waste time and money dey rake for air...na nonsense...

this one wey u write now, na the fact wey dem go produce for court if truly they charged him?

yeye

bros abeg show us evidence of conviction or forever remain silent

(1) (Reply)

Troubled Governors And Peter Principle / In Memories Not Forgotten . Photos / 42 Appointment Made So Far By Buhari Still No South East!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.