Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Letter To Ireneony - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Ireneony (4719 Views)

My Piece Of Advice To Ireneony / Solution To Ireneony 's puzzle / Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Ireneony by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
themonk:
Ireneony is busy sucking an early morning dic*k, you are here having online orgasms.

Re: Letter To Ireneony by 2dice(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
I can help with that bro cheesy
lmfao ...my oga as you don reason my matta ... All I need is 10ways to Tesh-Carter or Jhene aiko Heart forget diss my local-sweerat joor cheesy *hope she doesn't see diss Sha*

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ireneony by tpiander: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Op is that your son in the amended picture?
Re: Letter To Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
Hello you,
I write because I don't hide my thoughts within me, its never easy to do this, but better in front than never at all. Your name I know not, other than your alias, but I will refer to your personality as YOU.
YOU are not my CRUSH in case you rush to that POINT
YOU, I find graceful
YOU, I find amazing
YOU, I don't know and maybe never will, but YOU I see a Star whose light shines, that glitters the path you pass, and illuminates parts not yet known, I walked into that thread trying to find out what the call was all about. I saw anger and balls of fire coming from the mouths of angry, haters, but I smiled, because I saw they had the eyes buy could note see.
Some mocked and made hate statements against you, your personality so annoyed them, the could not hide their face, sit and read without making a face, which gave them a little craze, yet they still had to wait, so as so fuel the flame.
YOU came out victorious because you point was made, they couldn't hide their face, even in a faceless forum, but continued the trace, they may be insane, I know not, but its never late for them to tow the lane.
My rhythmic letter though they mock my rhymes is that i now face, to acknowledge your name and here is the place.

At this point, I urge us not to stop, till we get to the top.
LasoulMacuby

cc: ireneony's pointed nose
After you don born pikin abi?
Re: Letter To Ireneony by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 30, 2015
All these dudes wey dey curse op na dem go secretly dey send Irene toasting pms cheesy
op carry on jor...nothing do u grin i dey ur side gidigba cheesy
Re: Letter To Ireneony by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
tpiander:
Op is that your son in the amended picture?
YEP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? / This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. / I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.