Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. (4717 Views)

The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Freeman50(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Now this is sweet…

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Tynasparks(f): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Awww this is really lovely

2 Likes

Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Bluezy13(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmm...

WOW!!!
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by okhiai1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
awwwwww so cute
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
that could be us .but I don't work out and my pot belly would not allow me do that.lol

4 Likes

Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
i can't fit to do it. I can't even have my kid bro stay on my back while working out.
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by nNEOo(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i can't fit to do it. I can't even have my kid bro stay on my back while working out.

What's wrong with you darling can't u c the lady is on his back

Must u Cary his wahala on your back?
Just Cary the baby n stay still.... On his back undecided
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
nNEOo:

What's wrong with you darling can't u c the lady is on his back

Must u Cary his wahala on your back?
Just Cary the baby n stay still.... On his back undecided
hehe. Imma dude. Darling yasef
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
33bandit:
that could be us .but I don't work out and my pot belly would not allow me do that.lol
grin
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you Nairaland transgenders stay fooling around grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
you Nairaland transgenders stay fooling around grin
oi. Lemme enjoy the feminine cyber world a bit. Atleast someone gets to call me 'darling'
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
oi. Lemme enjoy the feminine cyber world a bit. Atleast someone gets to call me 'darling'
aww. If that's what you wanted I could called you darlinggrin Dear.
You see? Just did
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by herzern1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2016

Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
aww. If that's what you wanted I could called you darlinggrin Dear.
You see? Just did
nah. Yu see. I'm gay. Lol.

I'm not. Hell naw. Yu know I'm no transgender
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
nah. Yu see. I'm gay. Lol.

I'm not. Hell naw. Yu know I'm no transgender
I just checked yer profile,you have girly eyes. grin
Mark of a Nairaland transgender
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I just checked yer profile,you have girly eyes. grin Marj of a Nairaland transgender
lol... Nah.. I'm just a beautiful boy. Simple.

Yu have a boyish jaw, how dyu like that?
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by pennytrate: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
I like 'em big ass, damn am gunna lose balance if I try that
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Lastking147(m): 1:23am On Nov 16, 2016
Tynasparks:
Awww this is really lovely
Can do that just for you bebe grin
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by nNEOo(m): 6:49am On Nov 16, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Hey am sorry if you pissed... Just that I hate things that goes wrong....
We even?
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Tynasparks(f): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lastking147:
Can do that just for you bebe grin
lol
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... Nah.. I'm just a beautiful boy. Simple.

Yu have a boyish jaw, how dyu like that?
Yeah,yer a very pretty woman tongue
••
How do I like it?
I should be a model ,they like those features tongue
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by zazel(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
now thats what i call one love
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
I'd be more wowed if the woman was on the bottom undecided
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Vizzim: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Simply lovely...
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Yeah,yer a very pretty woman tongue
••
How do I like it?
I should be a model ,they like those features tongue
beautiful boy. Ugh.. Boy.

I shud be a model too... My hair is flawless.

Boyish jaws...yu cant compete against gurls with oval or round jaws.
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
NevetsIbot:
beautiful boy. Ugh.. Boy.

I shud be a model too... My hair is flawless.

Boyish jaws...yu cant compete against gurls with oval or round jaws.
Hey,how many guys have hit on you now grin?
••
Erm,you not looking right,my jawline is oval.
But i seen some pretty women with square jaws that would belie yer claim
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Hey,how many guys have hit on you now grin?
••
Erm,you not looking right,my jawline is oval.
But i seen some preety women with square jaws that would belie yer claim
luckily, we've few gays here... So far, just one. grin

Your jaw is almost not cube, like mine.. Reminds me of spongebob. grin
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
NevetsIbot:
luckily, we've few gays here... So far, just one. grin

Your jaw is almost not cube, like mine.. Reminds me of spongebob. grin
They not guy because you Nairaland transgenders wanna play with the (f)
•••
My jawline is oval.wait lemme change dp.
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
They not guy because you Nairaland transgenders wanna play with the (f)
•••
My jawline is oval.wait lemme change dp.
oh, on NL, many guys,,,,, just like the op nd even enshi almost fell. Lol grin

Make sure yur dp displays yur jaws.... And hips
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by MrCork: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Freeman50:
Now this is sweet…

...is she lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
NevetsIbot:
oh, on NL, many guys,,,,, just like the op nd even enshi almost fell. Lol grin

Make sure yur dp displays yur jaws.... And hips
That's because they only look so far as the (f) ,never check dp's
I'm (f)less right now and they call me "dude" grin
but my picture is there
••••
ok check.
Re: This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. by NevetsIbot(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
That's because they only look so far as the (f) ,never check dp's
I'm (f)less right now and they call me "dude" grin
but my picture is there
••••
ok check.
lol.... I don't even chek for f or m.... I just yab yu if neccessary.

Yur dp ddnt even show ya hips... Your jaw tho... Mixture of box nd oval

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Mum Wore To An Event (photo) / 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s / Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.