Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,793 members, 7,841,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion (60901 Views)

Church Building Mishap: Akwa Ibom Governor Orders Arrest Of Contractor / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by gratiaeo(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Story 4 d gods! Akuko uwa mgbede

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Buh NIGERIANS dull sha, Abi I dey c clear?? Someone paid money to lobby 4 bloc, d admin neva even start d pesn don dey cry scam, now if u hav bin scammed do u go to d president or to d police?? d scammed went to buhari to lay his complaint and buhari reprimanded him first, den called d SSS wey we hea say dey d outer perimeter make e go bring alh Yola in HANDCUFFS to him.. Dis is what village kings do na!!! And alh Yola was brot b4 presido and he returned d money and we all lived happily Eva after.. #mtcheeeew

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Opiosko: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Media stunt. Babaonechance we arn't fools.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Let us wait and see how this arrest would end or what it will lead to... cool...amd let us see how buhari intends to arrest all corrupt politicians including his right hand men who sponsored his elections...

Which way nigeria??..
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by ismayl: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2015
spyx64:
President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered Nigeria’s security agents to arrest his brother-in-law for allegedly extorting money from an unnamed businessman, a close confidante of the Nigerian leader told SaharaReporters. He said the suspect, named Musa Yola, was the immediate younger brother of Mr. Buhari’s wife.

Alhaji Musa Yola
Our source disclosed that the suspect, also addressed as “Alhaji Yola,” reportedly received N300 million from a businessman after promising to provide his dupe with political access to secure an oil block from the Buhari administration. According to our source, Mr. Buhari personally ordered last Monday night that Mr. Yola be produced before him in handcuffs in the company of the businessman he duped.

After telling the businessman that he was stupid to part with such significant cash when he should know that he, Mr. Buhari, would not participate in fraud, the president ordered agents of the State Security Services (SSS) attached to Aso Rock Villa to thoroughly investigate the scam. He also ordered the SSS operatives to ensure that the businessman recovered his money from his brother-in-law.

An SSS source told SaharaReporters, “Alhaji Yola has refunded the money to the affected businessman.” He added: “Alhaji Yola has been released on bail.”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/28/president-buhari-orders-arrest-wife%E2%80%99s-younger-brother-over-alleged-extortion

if gej d money don go be that

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Cutesthunk(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2015
It is well with naija!
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by CyberWolf: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Oluwa Jesu shocked shocked shocked ..See the kind lie they cook give us for breakfast this early...Chai we done suffer for this zoo grin ..I pity the gullible change chanters that will swallow this hook line and sinker cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by writetopoker: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2015
95% ofNLs has come 2. c every news from this forum as d gospel, no verifications or so ever, 4geting dat som of this media & forum are here to make money through fake news. so. any news here wjich I hv tried tracking is either false or distorted.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by MalcoImX: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2015
kilokeys:

Naah.. It doesn't stop it from being an "issue".. Its just minor to Nigerians. We need jobs , steel, power, policy change.

Maybe d press should focus less on news that isn't helping anybody
I may agree with you. But my point is, you can't do much outside if you're not able to control the inside.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by menesheh(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Revenge mission, i said it b4.

We never see anything yet.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Damager:
Buh NIGERIANS dull sha, Abi I dey c clear?? Someone paid money to lobby 4 bloc, d admin neva even start d pesn don dey cry scam, now if u hav bin scammed do u go to d president or to d police?? d scammed went to buhari to lay his complaint and buhari reprimanded him first, den called d SSS wey we hea say dey d outer perimeter make e go bring alh Yola in HANDCUFFS to him.. Dis is what village kings do na!!! And alh Yola was brot b4 presido and he returned d money and we all lived happily Eva after.. #mtcheeeew
nigerians dull scatter...I wonder how this relates to the drive needed for buhari to arrest corrupt officials who are immunity bound and that sponsored his emergence as president...mumu wan kill us..

Na really happily ever after... grin grin
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by boolet: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Charity begins at home.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Lukmann(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
tank God say no be only me dey do am.

lol..na people like us plenty pass for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by merbenko: 7:16am On Jun 29, 2015
crisycent:
They should arrest your in law and bring him to you in handcuffs; are you the police or the court? Why should they bring him before you? Why not hand him over to the efcc? Who is this old man trying to impress? You have barely been there for a month your in law are stealing 300million, no wonder your wife wears such wrist watch but you borrowed money to buy presidential form.
What even really fake the news. When the security personnel didn't take him to president as order by him, but only collected the money and return it to the owner what bail money undisclosed. My question are
(1). Have the sss personnel take his inlaw to the president with handcuff to Aso Rock?
(2) Why was him been release immediately without taking to court or inviting the EFCC?
Bros this news is fake

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by ismayl: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2015
wachakuta:
Now that's d Buhari I know... My con3 people a journey of 4yrs cannot be judged in 4weeks... let's exercise patience. Buhari will deliver and tanoids will go and die

abeg mak we no exrrcise patient again o, na mak we exersice aisha. that patience na big big grammer wit frauds
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by walozanga(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2015
NOBE ONLY BROTHER INLAW BT FATHER INLAW... OGA START FROM APC AND PDP MEMBERS. U NO SEE ATIKU,OBJ, IBB, ROCHAS, TINUBU, AMAECHI, KWANKWASO, GEJ, FASHOLA ETC. EVEN URSELF.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by sweatlana: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2015
airmark:
Great. Now tell me why PDP looters should be spared.

because the money was used to fund his campaign grin and buhari can't go after sum like apkabio and leave out others like ameachi.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by osimataylor(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2015
This story would have stroke a cord but for the source-Sahara Reporters.A source that of recent has been noted for spreading falsehood,propaganda and blackmail.People should be carefull with news coming from Sahara liars.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by MalcoImX: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2015
Sunofgod:
Buhari wicked Ohh . . . .. soon his wife will also be jailed for her watch!
So you've truly determined the cost of the watch and that it was stolen or acquired illegally?
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by ismayl: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2015
M4gunners:
I smell another scam. You people should just stop this praise song Buhari leading by example nonsense. You arrested someone who extorted person of such amount, just because he has refunded the money as you claim, you just set him free just like that? I refuse to be fooled again. For me this is his strategy so that when jailing others, people we say yes after all he did it to his inlaw.

so u want ur gej and the rest go free
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by arsetalks(m): 7:21am On Jun 29, 2015
M4gunners:
I smell another scam. You people should just stop this praise song Buhari leading by example nonsense. You arrested someone who extorted person of such amount, just because he has refunded the money as you claim, you just set him free just like that? I refuse to be fooled again. For me this is his strategy so that when jailing others, people we say yes after all he did it to his inlaw.
Do you know the meaning of releasing someone on bail? And let me ask you, when GEJ was governor and his wife was caught with significant amount of money beyond what the law permits to be physically on her, did GEJ have her arrested or even questioned?

Kudos to whom it is due oga.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by dannewlife(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2015
The president asked that his in law should be brought in handcuffs along with the man he duped. Until we see the pictures..... NO DEAL.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by kilokeys(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2015
MalcoImX:
I may agree with you. But my point is, you can't do much outside if you're not able to control the inside.
he has many relatives and such would happen again..

The briber (sic) should be punished somehow. That 300M shouldnt have been returned
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by marldean(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2015
I'm guessing we should applaud him for that?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Demdem(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Where are those fools that claimed "change " is not here already?
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2015
ige101:
Transfer to Anambra Prison please!!
GOD forbid
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Luukasz(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Reminds me of Lee Kuan Yew
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by janny89: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Nija and their doubting thomas ehhhhhh me am convenced buhari can do it its not like mama peace who swallowed nija money and shared it among her brother bibi and every body is confortable with it.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by MalcoImX: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2015
merbenko:
There are more national issue to deal on if the president is really serious about corruption in Nigeria. Read this carefully and apply you sense of understand. I fault this news is a fake and been sponsor by APC media,
You can only call it a fake if you can put a call to Yola or wherever this dude's staying for confirmation.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by tombeh(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Good one Oga Buha!!!! That's a very good example to some of the policians out......May God help you to repear what has been spoilt.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by ismayl: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you think when you slap people around for corruption and put them in crates changes the negative precedent? undecided

Read the story again and see my line of argument - How can you free a bribe giver while prosecuting the bribe taker?
Last time I checked they are both guilty of the same crime in the Nigerian penal code and with this simple error in that reporting I hereby declare that story null and void.

Now you can make ya self a noose and swing on, baby. I don't a fucck .

truck pusher, wear u get d phone from. abeg short up nd go push truck wey gej giv u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi / Buhari And Okorocha Watching Nigerian-Cameroon Match: Spot The Difference / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.